Event / Concert AKB48 41st Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (June 6, 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by natsu-kun, Mar 20, 2015.

1. jell0

jell0 Kenkyuusei

EXACTLY.

Paruru has the Tomochin-Effect where she is popular just not quite popular enough. I suspect 2016 will be a comeback year for her, which I expect will push her rank back up.

2. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    I completely agree. Even last year Sakura gave off Hakata pride during her speech but this year? Nope, didn't feel it. I don't like Sakura's speech this year because it makes me want to say (however rude some people might think it) "If you want AKB so badly, transfer and leave HKT for Sasshi and Haruppi and team to raise up like they have been."
    Sakura is a HKT first gen and in general first gens tend to be very loyal to their groups.
    So everyone who is saying that the butthurt and hating over Sakura's speech and rank is too much, be assured that there are also people that aren't butthurt and logically thinking about Sakura before reacting.

Btw, I thought Sakura's sakura sake and symbolism of herself as pink/blooming sakura was quite nice last year so the speech this year was a let down

3. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

And here we have another one that have NO clue. Thank you for proving the point about being clueless, lol.

Also, why would she wanna destroy her kennin position?
    Can people here not think at all? Are people really this dim witted.

And to people that think sakura does not care about HKT, have you people even watched shows with her and other hkt members? Or what they said and talked about on media etc?
    I doubt it, because you would be smarter then.

Try and actually get some knowledge about a matter before you start spewing garbage.

Oh well, the last of this from me. The people saying stuff like this don't know anything anyway, so why waste time on dimwits.

4. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I think it was me that started the discussion about Sakura's speech, but I didn't come anywhere even close to hate or "butthurt" or anything o_O I actively said that if I've misunderstood then I'll happily retract my criticism, lol. "break down in order to rebuild" is indeed a different meaning to what I got from the on the spot live translation I was reading next to the video streams, in which case fine, I can go with creating and leading a new AKB, go for it *grins* Indeed then I agree I'm a bit surprised she's talking about AKB and not HKT. C'mon guys, I even phrased my original comment as "did she say this or was it a mistranslation?". That's really not hating.

If anyone has a full translation can they post it? I'm assuming these will start popping up in the next few days and it might be helpful here.

5. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I'm sure Paru is pissed Sakura beat her (got the teppen!) and Sae ranked over her again... good. Her fans have spoken.

Oh -- about Sakura's speech... every #1 has rebuilt AKB in their image, some vastly more than others (like Yuko). It's just that Sakura vocalized it as a vow, which is easily misinterpreted. She will probably have to explain that one over and over to the people who are quick to leap on perceived slights, no matter how superficial they are.

6. USA48

USA48 Kenkyuusei

But that can be easily turned by saying "Yeah. She only won two. out of 3. Sashi has won 2 out of 7. And in the 3 where they both competed, Acchan crushed Sashi in all of them, so whose is the bigger accomplishment?" (and really no Sasshi singles? Who centered KFC?)
    But then I'm sure you could counter that by saying that Acchan was weak for leaving AKB to make sub-par movies and then I could say...blah blah blah.

Look, the point of my comment was not to start an Acchan vs. Sashi debate. The point I was trying to make was that Acchan has a unique legacy that is more than just winning SSKs. Shoot, Yuko won twice and I don't hear people talking about "the Yuko legacy."

Though @vutt is a true fan and is someone who I have the utmost respect for. It would perhaps be enlightening to start that conversation and have him explain a little more what he meant by that.

7. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I'm an identified Sashi hater here but I must admit, the almost 200k vote count was simply impressive. Good job to her fans.

I rather have Yuki or Mayu win but wow, Sashi fans are just too strong.

'Was surprised with takamina's rank as well, moreso, her number of votes. Again, I prefer her not making it to kami7 but I guess she got tons of support from her fans and maybe even from fans of other members.

And Jurina ranked down :(

Other than these three sad moments for me, the sousenkyo was pretty satisfying:

Sakura making it to kami7.
    Sae ranking up.
    Paruru out of kami7. I thought at first it was takamina when the host said team A but this one's good as well.
    Milky back in senbatsu.
    Chuuri in senbatsu, finally.
    Muto Tomu in senbatsu.
    Suda out of senbatsu.
    Minegishi NOT back in senbatsu.
    Ishida Anna finally ranking.
    Ryoha ranked.
    SKE having the most members in rank.

SSK 2015, except for the higher positions, was pretty good for me.

But oh, sad that iwasa, miki, murashige didn't rank.

Wait, I don't get this, is there a reason to think that sashi will not run next year (or even graduate)? I would think she'll dare to get a back to back win.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  8. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Dang it!

I was really hoping for Yuki 1st and Mayu 2nd, but Sasshi managed to win...

I voted twice for Yuki and twice for Mayu, but I'm overall super happy.

Eventually, though, I want to see separate elections for each sister group. That would be pretty cool and we'd get to see more fresh faces that would usually be unranked or in a lower subdivision.

On a side note, I'm very sad for Wasamin, Myao, and even Fresh Lemon who dropped a lot of places.

9. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    It would be interesting to see how it spans out. Acchan was clearly produced. A perfect idol without flaws while Sashi came from the wotabase. She's very colorful imperfect character with her scandal and everything and yet she managed to win peoples support.

So while 29 singles centers or so is indeed strong argument still if one can best that with sheer fanbase support angle?
    Hm, I guess only time will tell...

10. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    i'm very happy with Takamina's rank many people doubted her and said things like she will pull off a Tomochin/the best she can do is #7 or #8 and lower/she's losing popularity and fans and etc

i'm happy that we proved all these doubters wrong and Takamina looked so happy and satisfied
    [​IMG]

now i'm hoping for the 42nd single to be a Takamina center

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

things i was shocked about :
    -Tumo in senbatsu :eek:
    -Rie so high
    -Paruru out of Kami7 and even dropping 2 spots especially that she was shoved in our faces all this year ......i think her treatment for her fans in handshake and events is the cause of this
    - Sae #8 like HELL YESSSS <3 she looked so happy
    - Sasshi is fine i guess.....but i wanted a new center , it's like the past all over again kinda dull
    - Mayu and Yukirin votes are so close :eek:
    -Takamina beating Sakura/paruru/sayanee/jurina.....like wow and her vote count is 137K like helllll yessssssss :omfg:
    - a wild acchan appears lolz
    - komiharu not ranking
    -Naanya so low
    -Dasu dropped 8 ranks !!!!!!!!!!! like what ??? poor girl too she looked devastated

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Sasshi centered KFC because she won the sousenkyo, not because she was given it by management. Acchan was first gen and management favourite whereas Sasshi was only promoted to full member not too long before the first SSK. Acchan's first win was when there was no NMB, no HKT and SKE was only around for a year or so, Acchan's first win was when the vote counts was extremely low also.

I wouldn't counter it by saying that because I don't dislike Acchan and my intention isn't to diss Acchan in any way, my intention was to show the flaw in your argument.

Maybe they should be talking about "the Yuko legacy". Her two Sousenkyo wins were before she got a management given center (Uza).

12. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

The only thought I have on SSK is that Jiina wins the Yokoyama Yui Memorial Break Down Award for her speech because lol that was the highlight of the night.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Positive
    + Takamina ranking 4th and coming back as a kami-7 was an amazing outcome. cause many thought that she would barely rank in the top 7 rankings
    + Yuihan breaking the 13th rank curse. god, I was on my seat for her on the 10-16 ranking announcement. a good start for Yuihan as the next GM.
    + Milky going back to senbatsu after a heartbreaking UG rank last year
    + Tomu ranking in the senbatsu. it's time for the management to push Tomu.
    + Rie back on the senbatsu rankings. I never thought it would be possible again
    + Sae finally ranking on the Kami-7. I'm sure Sayaka and Yuko are very happy for her. I think this is one of the Old Gen era fans and Sae's fans dream come true.
    + Churi's finally after so many years she rank on the senbatsu rankings
    + Tani ranking in UG was a surprise. many are doubting about her prelim rankings

Negative
    -
    Paruru dropping from the Kami-7 spot though her votes increased
    - Miichan not back on senbatsu rankings nor UG center
    - AKB48 members getting far behind every sister groups now
    - Former sister group members who was transferred to AKB didn't rank
    - No AKB48 center (atleast Sasshi is an original AKB and Haruppi is a kennin)
    - some AKB48 members who were pushed didn't rank or rank lower

and on speeches. I actually don't know how to take Sakura's speech since she announced a challenge to crush AKB but on the same time. she's benefiting from the push she's getting from AKB :confused:

14. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    So i finally got my feelings in order, so i'll start by saying there were some ups and downs for me, but it was an interesting sousenkyo for me in the end. But i'll give my highlights:

The Highlights (whether they are good morally or just cynical or bad and just sucked):
    -Ishida Anna ranked, I'm honestly glad she has become even more beautiful and she is finally getting better recognition plus she is SKE's best dancer meaning she is the 48 groups best dancer.
    - Takeuchi Mai ranked, seriously i did not see that coming, but i was glad she did, she had that completely shocked expression in her face that's fun to watch plus she is one of SKE's best singers.
    - Kumazaki Haruka ranked, Kumachan let people see how cute you are and how spunky.
    - Ueki Nao ranked, i know i might not deserve to feel happy about this since i stopped calling her my HKT favorite a few months ago and didn't vote for her this year but i'm just happy she placed this time.
    - Kamata Natsuki, i know she has a great personality and should be able to show it off to everyone soon enough (though a bit bummed that she wasn't the highest ranked 6th gen).
    - Umemoto Madoka, #1 she still did her cheer.
    - Kitagawa Ryoha, that fact that she gave a speech on improvement makes me believe that she will eventually mold into a proper center.
    - Makiko center, i just hope this will be awesome.
    - Suzuran ranked, i'm happy for her, management didn't give her that many opportunities despite ranking last year so i hope she gets another chance to show herself to all the fans.
    - Kato Rumi ranked, SKE's literal number one fisher and after failing to rank in passion for you, she'll get more opportunities with ranking in sembatsu.
    - Azuma Rion, SKE's top 6th gen AKB groups quickest promoted member is finally showing her stuff.
    - Souda Sarina, AKB's only draft member to rank, she has shown a wonderful personality since becoming an idol and i hope ignites a flame of rivalry with all the other draft members cause i sure Gouda Saki felt it, and maybe even Kawamoto Saya will feel it when she gets replaced by Saki in AKB's next 32 member sembatsu.
    - No team 8, i just felt their fans were too cocky and needed to be shown where they rank in most fans hearts.
    - Isohara Kyoka ranking again showing that it is not just simple Hako-push, her fans want to see up there so give her some promotion.
    - Goto Risako ranking, i just hope she sets her sights higher cause the announcer called her out for simply wanting to rank.
    - Sato Sumire ranking, i'm glad she ranked i just wish a different member got center, since Sumire has centered songs before.
    - HKT member being such a lively bunch everytime a member that was a part of their group got called whether kennin, transfered or not even a current member they jumped with joy. All the other groups could take a page from them and try to be happy.
    - Kanon ranked, it's good too see she's still kicking strong.
    - Kojina Yui ranked, because that was just fun to watch.
    - Miyamae Ami ranked, fans finally corrected their wrong from last year and got her to rank this year showing that she is not hated for being a center.
    - Okada Kanna ranking, my current HKT favorite and possibly one of the prettiest girls of the entire group i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks so.
    - Futamura Haruka ranking, although i'm disapointed that she didn't rank in undergirls because believe that she and Nao hold a certain rivalry amongst 5th gens, i thought she would fair better, worse than that she even lost votes this year. I honestly believe fans dropped the ball with her this year.
    - Tashima Meru ranking, i like her i was thinking she's been improving just overall and am glad to see her rank higher.
    - Oba Mina ranked, i though her debu character would make her weaker, it turns out it made even stronger than ever, well i see her more as SKE now than akb anyway.
    - Furuhata Nao ranked, surprisingly i'm glad she did so well she might even get into sembatsu next year if she can carry this kind of momentum.
    - Tani Marika ranked, Holy crap i wasn't sure how fans felt about her when she was in HKT and didn't rank, but i guess just the chemical reaction she had with SKE48 was just plenty for fans to love her.
    - Oya Masana ranked in her best ever, Holy crap again masana fans are just insane.
    - Minegishi Minami ranked, i honestly thought/hoped she would rank lower.
    - Suda Akari ranked in 18th, this was the single worst news in the entire election, this was entirely undeserved i mean members have fallen out of sembatsu before, because they got into a scandals, they got surpassed by members with greater growth rates, they outlived their years of fame. But Akari she wasn't going through any of that, she got into sembatsu through hard work (Akimoto's words not mine), she made progress on her own she produced great results with only a quater of the opportunities other members before her got and then she made it into sembatsu on her own, whether people were dissatisfied with it or not. But now she drops because fans loosened up, i mean she was so heartbroken in the worst trade-off members who have outlived their fame, gotten into scandals and were superpushed all got back in to sembatsu and fans wanna believe that better that's BS in it's greatest form. I just know next year Akari fans are not going to make the same mistake.
    - Kodama Haruka didn't make sembatsu, Great! Cause i hate a bleeding heart.
    - Muto Tomu ranked, i see her similar to Akari a person who ranked higher through hard work despite little push, hell even her speech took as long to say what can i say she deserved in the most respectable way.
    - Shibata Aya ranked, with 10k more votes than last year the standards for sembatsu are getting insane if this is what it takes to maintain her rank (granted, last year when she got into sembatsu she actually lost votes and ranked higher so i guess the stardards are just reseting themselves).
    - Takayanagi Akane ranked, she made her declaration and her fans wanted her to get it so bad as did i which is why i voted for her.
    - Matsumura Kaori ranked, despite her declarations she was surprisingly a lot more nervous than one would anticipate I mean who asks to if they can go to the bathroom after this cause they don't feel well.
    - Shimazaki Harula ranking fell, finally i really didn't want her to keep climbing (because i just she is boring for an Idol), otherwise i'd have to see more of her.
    - Miyazawa Sae ranked improved, I've actually rekindled a bit of my old Oshi feelings back for Sae throughout the year and see her as a good influence on SKE, still not of fan of her being an SNH concurrent. I want her to be SKE48's Miyazawa Sae.
    - Miyawaki Sakura ranked, I guess they should have written Majisuka Gakuen 4 to have woop Haruka's ass cause that is what she did here and her feeling for HKT are as strong as any SKE members for SKE which i find respectable.
    - Takahashi Minami ranked, sigh some fans are just too easy to grab, fortunately this will be her last year.
    - Matsui Jurina dropped to 5th, i kind of figured Jurina would break 100k in this election, as soon as i saw how Sayaka rose and everyone else rose i just knew that she was gonna have the least amount of growth in votes to the rest of sembatsu. But man was i bummed i stopped watching after this and just waited for the rest to be posted while i did other things.
    - Next year the winner of sembatsu is probably gonna have a 200k win and than the fandom will collapse into being poor.
    - I'm also bummed out that despite ranking in the preliminaries Sakai Mei, Takeuchi Saki, Akiyoshi Yuka, Ego Yuna, Kojima Natsuki, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Hidaka Yuzuki, Shimono Yuki, Okita Ayaka, and Komiyama Haruka didn't rank this year these are all wonderfully filled with potential members that get passed over more often than any of us would like to see, who some deserve a better chance at placing and feel like they matter amongst fans.

15. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

She would be in a similar position even without the kennin, the only difference is that the last few HKT singles would have been solo centers for her.

Sakura is a pretty thoughtful and calculated girl. She reminds me a lot of Sasshi in that regard. She is also pretty like Mayu and Yukirin. So combine that and of course she's going to shoot to the top

16. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    :shifty: I don't get it. Joking about what?

We are talking about Sakaguchi Riko (Team H HKT48) and Shibuya Nagisa (Team BII NMB48) right?

If so, I don't see the joke in my comment.

17. oneonlytruthfordeath

oneonlytruthfordeath Kenkyuusei

Don't compare Acchan with Sasshi. Both are totally different; the sales and rivals back then are all different. Acchan is the center for dozens of singles because Aki-P make the right choice. She has this grand aura that cannot be described and rare in a sense; almost the only one in the whole group that has it.

Mayuyu tried to imitate Acchan because Aki-P thinks she's the next Acchan or her successor as in MSG. But Mayuyu failed to be around the 1st and 2nd spot, which Acchan succeeded before. I'm comparing Mayuyu to Acchan right now cause they're supposed to be related you know, at least according to Aki-P.

Also, Sakura does not mean it that way. She meant it that she'll beat any AKB member in the election. That's all. What else could she do? Destroy the theater? Bully the members? Convince Aki-P to disintegrate AKB? Use common sense.

Also, take note here that having your "team" as a backup is good. Like Sasshi has the whole group backing her up. Some even cry for her. Jurina works alone. She always say that time flies and she becomes a senior. That means she is not ready to represent the group as a whole.

If you still hate Sasshi for her scandal, take a look at how much she have done. I mean, the mentor of all HKT members, two streak Queen of all 48 Group and the one who makes HKT known to most of the public when she won for the first time. Like seriously, get over it. She had scandal during the very early years. If you can accept her before the "scandal" is known, then why not?

18. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Ahhhh :^^;: My bad ok now I remember lol

19. Selinie

Selinie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    Actually, NGT's first generation draft kaigai members Marina and Yuka did not rank. So they have half their members rank. LOL

20. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Thoughts about ssk:
    Sad/disappointed
    - no rank from 8 :(
    - dasu out from senbatsu, i was crying with her :( felt so so bad for her..last year it was milky in this rank crying
    - 0 members from NMB in undergirls (i thought fuuko & mirurun will rank in undergirls!)
    - madoka out from undergirls :(
    - miion not in undergirls but her place is great for start
    - oota yuuri didn't rank :<
    - komiharu didn't rank :<
    - kyon didnt increase her rank
    - NMB new single is like 2nd ibiza..ill prbbly love it but right now thats how i see it

Happy
    - SASSHI WON <3
    - takamina rank is amazing!!!! so happy for her i cried when acchan came this was too much for me :cry2:
    - yokoyama's rank also amazed me!! tho i expected her regular reacton XD
    - rie & milky back to senbatsu BIG TIME!!!! theyre ranks are amazing!!! so happy they finally back
    - even tho dasu out we have 2 new faces from SKE : kaotan and churi!!! this is Uוnbelievable
    - aya still ranking in senbatsu <3 my oshi im so proud
    - when they finished with the undergirls i realized tomu hasnt been called!!! she made it :^O^:
    - haruppi UG center!!!
    - keicchi increase her rank!!! over-rank fuuko again!
    - rion & ami rank higher then ryoha!! in ur face mngmnt

Shock
    - sakura enters kami 7!! last year i said she can enter next year but after first day results i thought she couldnt rank higher then dasu! congrat sakura<3
    - sae's rank = sae fans + SKE crazy fans = this
    - OYA MASANA's rank !!!! okay now this one is amazing!!! imagine her rank in senbatsu? im sooooo happy with her final result good job
    - minarun in undergirls - when they called her i screamed!! can someone explain why she rank so high???
    - akicha managed to stay in undergirls! i was 100% sure shell rank down to nextgirls
    - Maichan in undergirls<3
    - mio ranks higher then yuria
    - okada kanna rank was so surprising!!
    - jiina's reaction :rofl::rofl:i never laughed this hard in my life i love her so much!!
    - Kaotan was so serious & in shock! tbh i expected her to still call herself Shushin Meiyo Kenkyuusei
    - uuka (shuu's former rival) & nagisa (correct rival) rank above her
    - airi rank
    - suzuran rank!!
    - maimai!!! so happy for her

Angry
    - CMs :rant::rant::rant::rant:
    - the man who was guid
    his mistakes were so annoying!!! team K I V ?? akicha one, mirurun's name, the sa shi ha ra ri no - this was so unprofessional
    i really hope next year they replace him