1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nishino Miki (Mikichan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    For a few minutes I was hoping that a miracle occurred and Miki ranked senbatsu.... but once Kaotan was called I gave up and was sad for her ;-;

2. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Was rooting for all the TTMC! members to rank this year so this was a real downer. Has to hurt seeing her fellow Musketeers in UG too. But she's young and still in mgmt's new gen plan so time is on her side to make a miracle happen in coming elections.

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I don't get it either. She is so lovable and she is very pretty. Where's the luv?

4. Sythfia

Sythfia Kenkyuusei

I honestly thought Miki was gonna rank this year, hope she keeps her head up and don't give up.

5. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Disappointed she did not rank. Hope she keeps her head up and ready to fight it out next year.

6. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Very rough night. I'm so worried about Miki-chan because she hasn't posted on G+ yet. She's a fragile person really, I just want to give her a big hug :cry2:

Who knows though, she could pulla Katorena in the future - she was pushed alongside Kawaei and Annin, the other two ranked in UG while she didn't rank at all and was called a failed push, and look where she is now. Just gotta give it some time

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

its sad that Miki-chan did not rank in this sousenkyo. She got 12,814 votes from 2014 and this year 80th place needs 13,116.
    I bet she must be wonder what she could improve on for next sousenkyo. Miki-chan got A+ on variety show but she probably should rally her fans by copy what Sasshi did....promise a Mizugi concert if she rank in next sousenkyo.

8. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    I'm waiting (anxiously) for her to post in G+.. I feel so bad for her, ugh. She's funny and energetic and pretty and a ball of sunshine, I just don't understand...

9. lonely_cookies

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    She finally posted. She says she wanted to wait for her feelings to calm down before posting. Also she wasn't sure about appearing in the concert today with the other tentoumuchu members but they encouraged her not too feel bad about it. What a sweetie pie, I hope she's okay now

10. dbzdbgt

dbzdbgt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Yeah. I was there at the concert today. She performed together with the other tentoumu chu members although it is sad to not being able to see her for the top 80 members performance. I am still glad to see that she is still as energetic as before in her performance.

Reading her Google+ post really made me sad. Really hope next year sousenkyo she can rank in together with all 7 tentoumu chu members!

11. lonely_cookies

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ^ Glad to hear she was okay at the concert. Nothing would be more heartbreaking than an un-energetic Mikichan :0

12. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I'm going to take a shot in the dark here but it might be people got put off by her over reaction. Some might think its fake because it turns on and off so quickly. In comparison, show Lovetan a bug and she will be crying for minutes after the bug is taken away while Miki goes from crying to laughing in a split second. It might help her popularity if she tried to tone it down. Instead she should focus on her blossoming beauty.
    [​IMG]

13. Irene

Irene Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    My heart broke when the camera zoomed in on her crying face :(:(:(
    I wonder why the gap between her and the other 2 musketeers is so large? She also got pretty much the same push, and she's so funny and interesting. Where are the fans??

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You know when TTMC first formed, I was a bigger fan of Mikichan than either Makotin or Nana. And while I find her incredibly entertaining on variety shows, her performance on stage has gotten too over the top. Is that what is hurting her fandom growth? Very possibly. Yes it helps her to standout, but not in a good way, I think.

15. dbzdbgt

dbzdbgt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    She is only 16 this year. Despite her always trying to give an adult appeal, she is still a child at heart being frightened by the slightest things around her.
    The thing I really like about her is she always give her best for everything she does and don't hold back on her expressions in front of the camera thus earning her reaction queen title. It might be the case that she lost some fans due to her over reaction on stage but her liveliness is really her charm point in the group.
    The way she doubted herself if she has reach her limit in the group when she failed to rank is very disheartening. All of us know that she always put on her best in all her work.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  16. Ryoyuhai

Ryoyuhai Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Miki not ranking was a serious blow. I think of her as one of the most promising young generations and she had one of the most entertaining appeal videos this year (I think I watched it like 5 times!) She's still very young though, so I know she will be making a comeback for sure.

17. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I feel Miki-chan still has a lot of untapped potential. She definitely has the looks and a good super bright personality. In the beginning, I couldn't help but notice her because of her energetic performances on stage and in concerts. But the problem is after a while, I ended up being a tad annoyed with her because she can sometimes be too overenergetic and ruin the whole feel of the song and I find myself watching other members instead.

18. shogun

shogun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    I've been wondering about that too. But then, Yukirin, the other reaction queen, usually ranks at the top.
    I also agree with your second point :D

19. Joe

Joe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Somebody please explain why Mikichan didn´t rank because I can´t understand at all :(

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

This year, the minimium votes to get a rank is 13,116 (80th place) and the simply answer is Miki wotas didnt have enough voting power to get Miki to 80th.
    Every members of TenTenmuChu ranked except Miki....Hope she could bounce back next year.

Lets pretend that Miki ranked 81th place of 13,115 votes and she needs to continue to work hard to gain new fans which will result in more votes in next sousenkyo. Ganbatte !!!