Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^She could possibly do it, take 1st,2nd or third next year. Sasshi went from 27th to 19th to 9th to 4th to 1st.
    I think it has a lot to do with the momentum the girl can get and Sakura has a lot of momentum.

Example; if a girl gets 27th then 25th the following year. Furthermore there is no change in the girls appearance, personality, or activity, then I don't think the girl will ever make senbatsu but instead in a few years begin to fall back. A jump represents growth of fans and/or their willingness to support her so a slow down shows a peaking with current situation. Something in the situation would have to change in order to stimulate growth.

2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Ahh.. When I joked about Sakura battling it out with Paruru.. I didn't expect such an outcome.. :^^;:

Sakura, congratulations~ I can't deny that you are something special to the 48groups. I hope she doesn't feel like she needs to take the whole of hkt on her shoulders because she ranked in kami 7. She can only go up from here. Her fans are definitely she strongest new gen fandom of this year.

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^In the Sakura forum people speak of Sakura beating Paruru, but in the Paruru forum people speak of Takamina interfering. While the Takamina people are defending saying there is nothing wrong with power voting for our oshi.

4. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

ROFL! :rofl:OMG risou... the grade schoolers (and repeat grade schoolers, no doubt) who were using the chat in the stream I was in... same story -- talking big and pulling out their favorite taunts they heard on Comedy Central about how Sasshi needs to [*trigger*] and Mayu will crush her and use her [*trigger*]
    as a [*trigger*] ... all the usual stuff a punk kid says in the hero costume of anonymity on the web...

... then when Mayu's name gets called 3rd and Yukirin's 2nd
    -- all of a sudden for 15 secs all the Mayu broshis go silent... then one chimes in with 'must be scandal', 'SCANDAL', 'ye scadnal'. I love watching internet tough guys backpedal en masse... they're an untapped source of renewable energy. :lol:

You'd be surprised -- local fish here is increasingly poisoned with ciguatera, which is a neurotoxin in the food chain that can paralyze. Has always been here in reef fish but has biomagnified massively in the last decade or so. Esp top predator fish like tuna, mahimahi, etc. can get it... so lots of our fish come from elsewhere. :fp:

Back to Sakura -- I'll have to do some digging to see when her photobook comes out -- it's gonna be the first for her since making Kami-7 (though the pics were taken before SSK). :approve:

5. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Paru oshis are on the defensive... not the least reason of which, was her shameful behavior towards Kaotan's placing, and not gracefully accepting her own lowered placing as so many other idols that night did (let's not get into Dasu's display either).

And so-yes, there is nothing and has never been anything wrong with power voting an oshi -- like I've said before elsewhere in the forums... Paru's fans knew going into this contest what they were up against... and if they didn't respond with a counter to the prospect of TKMN's power vote (and Sakura's ascent), that's their fault -- don't be poor losers, esp when it's your lack of preparation that led to it. If they did prepare... then that leads to only two conclusions: a) they didn't have enough support, or b) they didn't want to support Paru to that extent. *shrugs* :glare:

6. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

when Sakura ended her speech Paruru went away from the stage, I don't know how interpret this:
    1-Paruru wait to hear the Sakura's speech for after left the stage
    2-Paruru was pissed with the situation that she was surpassed by Sakura and because of this Paruru left the stage
    I always thought that Paruru and Sakura are a good couple, and that they are a bit friends, from UZA I see them more and more close, and Sakura admire to Paruru. But Paruru hate lose...I hope Paruru hasn't a bad feeling or jealous about Sakura due to be surpass by a junior
    ETERNAL LIFE TO SAKUPARU!!

7. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    @kinakomochi

Perhaps I need to rewatch Paruru's speech, but I thought she was gracious enough to acknowledge her own weaknesses and I didn't recall her belittling anybody (Kaotan).

I think we discussed the Sakura vs. Shio battle earlier in this thread, and I have to admit the script couldn't have been written any better for those two and AKB fandom for years to come.

• Like Like x 1
  8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    What makes me laugh is that, before all of this happened tkmn fans on stage would constantly say things like "she wont make kami 7" "lets settle for 7th or 8th", but once she came 4th, they're were all "i knew she could do it" lol.

No offence but, you can't blame paruru for being disappointed in her rank to the point where she cried. Despite her tears, she still produced a graceful and humble speech that gathered her thoughts very well, so I don't know where you got that from, she wasn't showing any shameful behavior. Also, you can't just draw conclusions like that about why she dropped in ranks. That's unfair to both paruru who worked hard all year, and to the fans that tried their very best. The fact that you brought that to Sakura's thread is quite unnecessary.

I mentioned paruru because I frequently joked with other hkt fans about sakura beating paruru, I only came to this thread to congratulate sakura. No hard feelings.

• Like Like x 1
  9. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

Congratulation to Sakura just in the short time she able to reach Kami7(even without my votes) watos are truly strong, keep supporting her guys.

10. risou

risou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    LOL ya i heard the scandal lines too, but I heard lot of "China votes" as well.
    I remember there was like 3 people including me supporting Sasshi vs like 200 mayuyu+yukirin+takamina army.
    The channel I was in went from 2300->1800 in matter of less than 30 secs when yukirin was called in 2nd.
    and I thought Sakura had lot of antis.

The fish thing is quite a surprise. I was thinking of applying for graduate school in Hawaii due to lack of competitions yet US $, assumed cheap plenty seafood, and close proximity to e.asia.

11. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    No one foresaw the fall of the Wall of Paruru, last year's Kami 7 Gate, especially here

But I actually wanted Sakuratan to rank 8th, not in Kami 7-- I'll explain:
    Her ascension is FAST & such ascension is prone to a certain headiness
    A certain headiness she doesn't need-- she needs to be humbled.
    So she needs to experience failure in order to reform with more power.
    AKB isn't a constant & so I thought she needed to get shut out of Kami 7 to learn this...

BUT FROM SAKURATAN'S SPEECH...
    She *knows* AKB needs to experience failure in order to rebuild stronger, better.
    She *knows* AKB must be "destroyed" in order to reconstruct as that 2010 media powerhouse.
    Sakuratan gets how the game should be played for maximum efficiency.

So I'm happy Sakuratan got Kami 7.
    But even more elated that Sakuratan is humble & pointed in the right direction.

12. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Just want to congratulate sakura and sakura fans for a great result!

Paruru's my oshimen but I did vote for sakura 5 times. And while I would rather that Paruru ranked higher, sakura ranking higher and claiming the last kami 7 position is great for what looks to be a good rivalry in the years to come. Well of course sakura could skyrocket into the top 3 next year but I think paruru will come back stronger next year so we'll see a good fight like we did this year. We'll see them both in team A too so I hope they don't change sakura's kennin position or team.

When I watched the sportsfest -- the camera doesn't show it but at the venue, she was having a lot of fun in the team A camp -- mostly talking with chori and a few other members.

:)

13. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    7/8 Miyawaki Sakura's 1st photobook 『さくら』

[​IMG]

14. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

This girl will soon be AKB48 center. She been rising ever since she joined. Congrats on making Kami7.

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Honestly surprised she didn't have her first Photobook sooner. But good to see it's coming now.

16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I am not sure why Minami fans is called powervoters while Sakuratan and PAruru's are not. Lol. Are u serious? If anything, Minami has been known to have larger casual fanbase than wota. she is still much more well known in general public too. If our oshi loses to certain members, let's be it. Dont give poor excuses like "China fans", "powervoters" or whatever it is. And Paruru isnt beaten by Sakura only. SHe is also beaten by a significant margin by both Sae and Sakuratan isnt she?
    when our oshi decreases in rank we didnt hive poor excuses like "Mariko shouldnt participate if they announced graduation shortly after" or "A, B, C" has powervoters.

17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    While I do not disagree with your overall point. This was not really needed, and in the wrong thread. IF you are trying to debate(?) Paruru oshi for what they may or may not be trying to convey, in Paruru's thread, there is a place for that discussion. Paruru's thread.

Congrats, Sakuratan-oshi's!:v: Your girl asked, and you delivered. It was a great moment to see happen.:)

18. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Can we just stop with all the stupid shit?

Let's enjoy Sakuras rank without discussing garbage around it :)

Will buy Sakuras photobook for sure, been looking forward to it for some time actually <3

Not sure if linked before among all the garbage last few posts, but still :D
    "The crowd switched to pink for Sakura when she ranked. It looks like Sakura bloomed in the stadium #宮脇咲良 さくらが満開に見えそう"
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/607266137840062464

19. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

Her rise is CRAZY.
    Besides making to Kami7, her vote almost double from last year like shit more than 81k votes (her and Sayanee increase is no joke :eek::eek: I was like SHIT SHIT )
    Plus, Sakura is far far from having her peak. She is only in her 4 years in 48G this year, 17 years old, and she just got her regular senbatsu position in AKB last year with real strong push (after her getting 11th place). I think the management didn't even expect her to surpass Paruru wall this year since Paruru is such a strong member (how may people even expect that? even majority of her fans didn't), so Sakura is more than exceed their push (not to mention she brings double amount of votes :worthy: this is what management want $$). Her growth of fanbase at overseas is no joke too, especially in China which she got few thousands vote from her fanclub fundraising there. Plus, I feel she still need to work hard to establish herself to get a real outside works (besides gravures), like acting jobs since that is her goal. IDK but she still has alot alot more to achieve in the next few years, and I'm excited to see her achieve them one by one :blush:
    THIS IS SO SUPER SWEET!!!:cry2:
    Plus it is HKT48 home and Sakura is the most beloved member among the HKT48's fanbase. She is always their little princess ;)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Miyawaki Sakura, making stadiums bloom since 2014.:D

[​IMG]