Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Congratulations Miyakami-7 Sakura

2. risou

risou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I'll do it if ithebigc isn't planning to. I find translating Japanese (E.Asian language in general) into English very difficult, so gonna leave it to the pros if possible.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Just in case that speech vid get taken down before anyone translates it, I have added it to my Mega cloud storage. Just ask and I will provide the url for it.;)

4. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Can you not

I'd like to point out that those people attacking haters are doing exactly what you're accusing the haters themselves are doing

I actually like Sakura, but how dare I speak against her. How dare I hear "destroy AKB" and not hear a negative connotation.

5. Sythfia

Sythfia Kenkyuusei

Lol found this gif.
    [​IMG]

6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Only problem is a literal translation won't be that useful because there is nuances to it.

7. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Sakura's rank was the only good point of the election for me :/

I'm so happy for her! She's gaining so much popularity to quickly.

8. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    While true about the nuances. A full translation by someone with a reasonable grasp of the language would hopefully take this into account. It is why translators sometimes include "translators notes". Also why I added that bit about context in my post you quoted.;) It would be better than what I have seen around here. Or at least I would hope so.:XD:

9. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

At least I don't throw down to the members for no reason at all.
    People can point out flaws and that they don't like a member, thats fine.
    But to take something that is just not true at all and go with that, that is just stupid.

And yeah, I am as tired of hearing people taking it way out of context and coming here and just trashtalking her for it.

Same thing with people blaming takamina for her taking X spot everywhere. It gets old when its a stupid argument.

Not gonna argue with you anymore though, no use. I and everyone else that understood her speech know what she said.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  10. risou

risou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    ^
    ya I agree pretty much. I think almost everyone would agree that "I want to destroy AKB" was suppose to (and intended to be by Sakura; indicated by the brief speech pause) be a shock-punchline/attention grabber.

11. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    She said exactly what Paruru said but in a different way, she wants to start AKB's next chapter. And not in a negative way, she knows that it'll never be the same. So it has to be different. Sakura chooses her words carefully, that's why she was metaphorically speaking...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

12. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Yupp. Paruru been thinking the same way for a long time, and plenty of younger gen have.
    They need something new to survive, to grow.

13. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

She was so excited ahha <3
    She was clapping and standup after Sasshi name is call haha.

BTW, I feel Sakura remind me more and more of Mayuyu and Jurina LOL
    They are extremely ambitious and motivate people even when they were still really young. Remember Mayuyu's speech back then that gave her so much hate??
    Although it can rubbed people in different way, but I honestly wish that I can be as half as ambitious and motivate people as them so I can be more successful in life. I am too lazy so I tended to be content very easily, so yeah.. I mean who doesn't want to be successful right?:cool:
    How can we blame Sakura cuz of her intelligent metaphorically word that she is always known of? :hehe: Thats y, her speech ranking #4 in a poll as MOST LIKED SPEECH *wink*, so I think 48group fans actually understand and even agree to what she said.

[​IMG]

Truthfully, I actually quite uneasily with the way international fans respond to it and worry more she may rubbed the Japanese 48 fans in the wrong way. However, it seems it doesn't and isn't as a biggie deal as international fans react LMAO :^^;: Her speech is actually pretty typical since it seems I always hear a member or 2 have the same similar idea about changing or rebuilding AKB, or trump the seniors or other group every year, but Sakura just really good at given out a STRONG metaphorically speech with similar idea this time that can be easily misunderstood.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Ye her little miss on the chair was cute :)
    Rewatched the SSK yesterday, and watched her missing the chair like 50 times, also watched Sasshi hugging tani over and over, such a nice mama :)

15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I found a Vine clip of French Sakura oshis and their reaction to Paruru's ranking.

https://vine.co/v/eMdBAmpuK6w

What's hilarious was that they celebrated more in this vid than they did when they found out Sakura's ranking lol

16. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

I kinda cheered when paruru were 9 as well, not because its paruru. But because it made the hope real that Sakura could enter kami7, #8 I cheered even more because then it was real :D
    As you can see in the SKK, Murashige and sakura were overjoyed the moment they heard "SNH48" at #8, was nice to see Murashige so supportive of sakura even though she did not even rank, she kept cheering.

17. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

^^
    Sasshi really love HKT48, and I'm so proud of her to achieve not only #1 rank but an extremely impressive votes :worthy:
    OMG THAT IS SO FUNNY :lol: I'm sorry but I can't help from laughing.
    I honestly really like SakuParu shipping too, but still it is an unavoidable situation :( but next year is for sure we can see both of them :D

It suck that Aanya couldn't make it cuz we know how much proud and happy Sakura is when Aanya rank last year.
    Also, Aanya is super happy for Sakura achieve her goal too :( There is always next year I guess..:cool:

From G the television Vol.40
    [​IMG]

18. junjou19

junjou19 Member

SC20150608-093415.png

trash talking and considering flaws are two different things, but if you want to insist I that I hate Sakura that is fine by me.

19. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

We just have to wait until somebody translate Sakura's speech if you want to know what is the true meaning behind her speech before you comment

20. Shizuka Honekawa

Shizuka Honekawa Kenkyuusei

Hello I have decided to follow the fortunes of Sakura over the next year and especially how management use her and promote her. I suspect she will become increasingly successful as she appears to be the quintessential idol formula. Also want to see if and how she evolve her persona.