Single AKB48 41st [Halloween Night] 15/08/26

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 6, 2015.

1. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I liked KnP, didn't Love it but liked it... Still I hope the do somthing different this year and I'm sure they will since KnP didn't really work out! A bit sad for Mayu that "her" big song was a (in most ppl mind anyway) weaker copy of KFC.

Mostly a hope for a killar UG song, so Haruppi can shine! Still salty that she and the others in B-senbatsu could not be fitted in BwT pv...

2. celyn

celyn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miichan
    ^ I do have the same hope of having a killer UG song! I hope it's dance and dark (since I have this weird feeling that the 41st single will be bright.), so that the girls would be able to show something cool despite being in Undergirls.

3. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    yes please!!!! but I kinda hope the lyrics is dark and have deep meaning but cheerful music.

4. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

I hope this Senbatsu can give something different. With flash-mob-esque thing, I can't really enjoy all of members' brightness since they just doing same choreo, lol. But with Sasshi center, who knows Aki-p creative mind will making something enjoyable (again)

For the UG and rest of it, just hope they get good songs. Knowing that the center doesn't really influencing what kind of song, just wait for miracle, gurls!

5. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    It'll be interesting to see what happens. I think a bikini song is inevitable - and they may do it for side A - just because they know it'd be popular with joe public.

As far as what I'd like to see for the singles:

Senbatsu -Who knows... I think a bikini single wouldn't be taken seriously because its kinda an in joke with Sasshi (the concert thing.) So hmmm - something serious?
    Undergirls - Something High energy - like Kimi no Koto ga Suki dakara
    Next Girls - Cute and Bubbly
    Furture Girls - something like Lucky Seven - though I don't know what definition you'd give that song.
    Upcoming Girls - another cute song.

6. penguindash

penguindash Kenkyuusei

From Aki-P's 755: Kenny Ortega, director of High School Musical and Michael Jackson's This Is It, in attendance at the election on Saturday.

Is this another Joseph Kahn situation? #gethype

Attached Files:

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    what?

8. MayuMK30048

MayuMK30048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    oh, yeah I forgot Sae rank 8th LoL. then it's Kami-8

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

That or he is the choreographer (he is also a choreographer as well). Could be both actually.

I'm guessing he's for sure the choreographer for this track.

10. penguindash

penguindash Kenkyuusei

I wish I could be more excited about famous people being the choreographer, but Nakasone Rino's weird-ass pointy thing for Heart Eleki pretty much proved to me how inconsistent even the biggest talents can be

11. violin

violin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    KoiChun 3.0 would suck, but I wouldn't mind another Flying Get-type song!

Is Kenny Ortega really great or something? People are making a big deal out of him.

12. RoseInProse

RoseInProse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Really? Nakasone Rino choreographed for AKB48? Did she choreograph other songs too? Also, does anybody know who regularly choreographs AKB48's dances?

I just looked him up, he has choreographed many concert tours for singers like Cher and Michael Jackson. He also directed and choreographed the High School Musical trilogy and Hannah Montana's Best of Both Worlds Tour.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
  13. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I remember him from This Is It, when I saw his name I heard Michael in my head repeating it with a Spanish accent, because for some reason that scene always stuck with me xD but I didn't even realise it was the same Ortega until people mentioned it. Since I used to be a huge Michael Jackson fan (I guess I still am, but less obsessive:p) it for some reason makes me really happy. xD I'm guessing Akimoto is planning on working with him and invited him to get to know the group a bit better. It think this indicates that he's still ambitious and that we can expect more impressive high budget stuff. ^^

14. newAKB48fanboy

newAKB48fanboy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    I wouldn't mind a KFC v.3 as I believe they'll try to outdo KFC and make another "song of/for the people"

15. penguindash

penguindash Kenkyuusei

Nakasone Rino also did Gingham Check and Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai, both of which make sense, but I think she really dropped the ball on Heart Eleki.

16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Koichun 3.0 would kill me. I need something else for 'Senkyo Single. With KnP it became really old really fast. I'm expecting a Kami song.

17. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Can we have Iiwake maybe v2.0 instead.
    easily best ssk single ever and no one tops this.
    Also this is the only ssk singles which we can easily differentiate their voice lol. Koichun is good but the song is like a mass of random people singing together. I can differentiate some people with distinct voices, but for most of other member..

• Like Like x 1
  18. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Even calling it KFC 3.0 is enough of a bust within itself. What is there to say about a franchise that tries a SECOND time to rehash an idea that only really caught fire two years ago? KNP came nowhere close to KFC's explosion, and to try again would just be sad and reaching.

I know I'd be beating a dead horse wishing for this, but I'd love to have another Iiwake Maybe type song. Good, guitar-based classic style rock song with an infectious J-pop twist. Nothing could go wrong with that, especially since we have such a spirited senbatsu line-up this time.

Or something totally out of left field, like Barette or Sakura no Shiori would be incredible too.

19. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Iiwake Maybe is just one of the best classics of AKB, even KR which tried to be another Iiwake couldn't reach the level of Iiwake

i mean, the most iconic AKB costume came from this single (Acchan's center costume is the definition of AKB costume)

it would be nice tho to have another Iiwake like song, no more KNP pls, enough is enough

20. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

Shouldn't Sae be listed as a SNH member?

I was hoping that with Sasshi winning it, they would try a different approach on SSK single.

Anyway, i guess they can do a catchy and easy toi dance song without needing to do KFC 3.