Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. spoiledleftie

spoiledleftie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itokarin
    pretty much this.
    nothing wrong with the D, just don't get caught.

2. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Not anything even close to how disgusting real life is and can be, fortunately. :eek: I don't think there was anything disrespectful stated, though -- women want sex as much as men do... btw I'm in a long-term relationship, with our wedding in August... it's fact. :^O^:<3:drool: :lol:

Re: public area -- well, if you want to avoid the paps, of course private room it is. But not so smart to upload your pic with an idol in a private room, so wota can find it. Which unless they illegally accessed private cloud space... seems to me to almost be deliberate... but I'll stop short of feeding this debate further, until Yukirin gets back from Guam, anyway. :hehe::^^;:

3. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    I can't agree enough with this. The rules are there, and while I don't agree with all of them, if the members get caught, they should expect consequences. They know very well they're playing with fire.

4. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  5. kutecartoon

kutecartoon Kenkyuusei

^ that burning pic are from her 2013 grp date scandal where soccer guys , miichan and AV stars involved... LOL ppl are manipulating things too much and enjoying other ppl misfortune....

6. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  7. MugiMafin

MugiMafin Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    MugiMafin
    This should be all the confirmation you need:

http://imgs.link/fWpumV.jpg
    http://imgs.link/UunHmB.jpg
    http://www.hakonesuishoen.jp/room/img/pic_roomdet_310_1.jpg
    http://www.hakonesuishoen.jp/room/img/pic_roomdet_310_3.jpg
    http://www.hakonesuishoen.jp/room/det402.html

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Must be because I live in a very conservative country, but even if I'm not a public figure, if hypothetical risque pics of me were distributed among my colleagues or my boss I'd be in a hell of a lot of trouble. So that might be why I don't really see why "it's for the good of the girls that they should stay in their house and never ever interact with a guy outside of handshakes" is a real argument here. But well, we could be talking about the love ban rule for 10 years and I would never see eye to eye with those who actually think it should be really enforced as opposed to don't ask don't tell. So I think I'm going to bow out of this thread until something official comes out in the way of information about Yuki herself or her future.

9. yukiring

yukiring Kenkyuusei

just so sad yuki couldn't even attend the first handshake event after the election. All the congratulatory messages she would have gotten...

10. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If this turns to worst, we might not see Yukirin in NGT.
    I wonder if people can just brush it off and wake up like nothing happened.
    Anyway, I hope Yukirin will be fine, no matter what.

11. MugiMafin

MugiMafin Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    MugiMafin
    She could have attended the event.

But people would've surely made her cry, which in turn could've easily (and probably rightfully too) been interpreted as a sign of guilt. But she and her management probably want to keep the "nothing happened / it's all a misunderstanding" option open, so they try to avoid scenes like that. That's all there is to it the way I see it. She's avoiding her fans because it's the financially best decision.

12. bustergol

bustergol Kenkyuusei

i just read kobayashi yoshinori write this,
    really makes lol. his attitude is different compare when his oshi milky has scandal.

like...since when she ever care about yukirin, suddenly so care about her matter,
    lol i bet really waiting something like this happen for long time, just so he could praise his oshis above yukirin lol

13. yukiring

yukiring Kenkyuusei

Ya I mean she could but couldn't due to the scandal which is such a pity. Her best result in years and clouded within days of the election.

14. sizardow

sizardow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    sizardow
    @bustergol did I missed any post or others?.... What did kobayashi yoshinori wrote?

15. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I think you're not seeing the point. It's not about the fact that she took a photo with a guy, it's the way the photo slightly indicates that they're in a relationship.
    Although in western countries wrapping your arms around your friend is a common practice whether you're of the same sex or not, in Asia and more so in Japan it's a much different story. Look at Anime or Drama's for example, they often show the couples blushing simply because they touched each other, they spend a whole ten minutes over the fact that the couples hugged each other, and when the couples show actual intimacy the anime/drama will pan every single different type of camera angle of that same shot for the next 5 minutes.

What I'm getting at is, in Japanese media, if you're seen being close with a person like Yukirin was with the guy in both photos (more so the photo with his arms around her), the media will assume that they're dating, which will make the fans and onlookers believe they're dating, and as an idol that's a BAD thing because the love ban rule means "DO NOT DATE (don't get caught dating)".
    Yukirin simply being that close to another guy can make wota/fan's minds run wild into thinking the most scandalous of things (as seen on this thread). If many of her core fans think like this and in turn decide not to vote for her or support her or buy her merch, it will affect her and the group, which is the exact reason why the love ban rule exists.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
  16. dicee

dicee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    look at these people comment on that. i think its better for yukirin to graduate from 48g. she has bright future a head on her own.
    so please stop these speculate, all we can do is just wait for her to speak..

17. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

to all my yukirin's world nakama:
    MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND WITH IMAGES/GIFS/MEMES

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
  18. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I remember when I used to like K-pop several years ago there was this special with SNSD, and an older Korean idol came on to give them advice about many things. One of those things was dating boys, and how you just have to keep it secret and learn to balance your work with your relationship. Sounds hard to pull off though, you literally can't acknowledge it, even though it's a natural compulsion for anyone to want to do so when they're in one...especially a happy relationship. Not that keeping it private is a big deal, being famous probably makes that more appealing to do anyway...since you really get no time to yourself as is.

There are girls in the 48 group with boyfriends or boys closer to the friend scale, no doubt, I don't care if that's speculation, the odds are just too good for that not to be possible. Less popular members probably get away with it more, since they're not much of a target to themselves and are generally unrecognizable to the public. Many of these idols could put aside relationships earlier in their career I imagine, but as they start inching towards their mid-twenties...it probably gets a little more difficult to ignore as they start hitting their prime as a women. Personally, I also believe that there have been members who never dated, this is Japan, so you know that there will be girls who have enjoyed being idols enough to be able to put off relationships as well.

Now is this scandal a big deal...on a scale from 1 to 10, I rank it a 3. Only because I like how Yuki seems to be enjoying that hug from whoever that is over there, lol. The face she makes could mean she is comfortable with him in a casual way, but she clearly doesn't mind him doing it either. So no matter the impression, they are obviously close on some level. [hehe]

Togasaki still has the worst scandal in the 48 group in my opinion, I can't believe he wasn't kicked out for that.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  19. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

What is Togasaki scandal? please tell me.

20. Electron

Electron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Page 540 of this thread :
    ---

There´s one thing I can't understand about all those things and that's how Tegoshi can be regarded as an ikemen... Of course, I don't know him, so he´s maybe a great guy and I'm not gonna be an hypocrite and say that he disgustes me because he's linked with some women (it's really not my place to say that). But, seriously, I don't see how he is one.

---

Picture showing him smoking cannabis.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015