Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Monobroké

Monobroké Kenkyuusei

A risky choice of story (I saw this on tumblr and it had a "Trigger Warning" with it), but it's the kind of title that definitely garners interest. I think the fact that there was more left to the imagination helped her beat Akarin. She's great when she's being rascally; I laughed hard at around 3:48. It reminded me of NMB48 Geinin. :awesome:

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

3. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Sayanee hit 600K followers on Twitter today!
    [​IMG]
    Currently has 600,176 followers

4. kuity

kuity Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    jlz777
    That was when she was really young. Makes it not that bad..? I mean, pretty sure theres worse fetishes.

5. Monobroké

Monobroké Kenkyuusei

^I wouldn't go so far call it a fetish; it seems more like a thing he did just to annoy her because he thought it was funny. She just made it sound more provocative for the sake of winning the talk battle. I can see Sayaka picking up her rascally streak from her dad if her story is any indication. Lol

Btw fetish = "sexual gratification focused on an object/body part/etc" I'm sure there are people who are into it though. You can find people who are into just about anything, but I digress.

Fetish also means "an object worshipped for its magical/spiritual power" synonym: idol.
    DUDE GUYS PAPA YAMAMOTO MADE HER AN IDOL BY LICKING HER FACE.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  6. necropig

necropig Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ Illuminati confirmed

7. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

^ Face licking is after all a confirmed Illuminati method of idol making. To think that homeless guy was actually right... it's all a conspiracy! :lol:

8. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    What I find weird is that is was doing it a lot!I won't go in depth here but when it comes to sex,licking it's not necessarily about it just depend on how you do go about I guess!But this is a different matter completely!I mean it's not gave one lick one time to bother but that he keep doing it and she didn't liked at all and we was forceful about it!A bit of bad parenting going there!We that being said,I know there's bigger "offense" then that so I'm gonna leave it here!

9. kinakomochi

^ Awww she was prolly a teeny-tiny Sayachibi version of herself... and her dad was prolly just doing it for the 'ijime' lols. :blush::yikes:

He did say once she got a bit older she didn't like it so he stopped. I'll stop short of endorsing father-daughter face-licking :^^;: but I'm sure he wasn't doing it in an ecchi way... Sayanee was just describing it that way to get 'WAO' votes on the show -- she is an Osaka girl after all! :awesome:

10. kuity

kuity Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    jlz777
    Oh come on I was just using a colloquialism and you should be able to tell from the context xD

11. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    So here are the cm's that were announced at yesterday's handshake event (along with request hour) and the making of for them.
    http://alinamin.jp/alinamin7_zero7/index.html

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Takeda Pharmaceutical is the biggest pharmaceutical company in Japan and their CMs usually feature really big stars (Ayase Haruka has an ongoing one for them now) so this is a big get for her.

13. Monobroké

Monobroké Kenkyuusei

Good concept, seems like a CM that would get a lot of buzz. Go girl go~ :banana:

14. PointyCrayon

PointyCrayon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Just curious, what's the product of the advertisement? Some sort of supplement?

15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I haven't seen the video but I'm pretty sure its an energy drink.

16. kinakomochi

Like a Lipovitan thing they've done in those tiny expensive bottles forever.

17. Electron

Electron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yeah, that's the same type of pharmaceutical drinks, mostly made of taurine (something like 1000mg/100ml). That worked pretty well on me.

Edit: I removed the comparison with Red Bull because I'm not sure if that's the same everywhere (e.g. France was an exception for some time, and forbidden before that, and I know that's 1000mg/250ml now).

18. kinakomochi

Red Bull is made of caffeine (80mg), taurine, B-vitamins, glucose/sucrose (sugar, 27g), and water. 1g (1000mg) of taurine per 8.45oz (250ml) can in the US.

Taurine is pretty amazing stuff. So being able to package the same 1000mg as a 250ml RB in a 100ml bottle, would save the consumer from having to drink all that sugar and just get the benefit of the taurine. May not taste great... but who cares if it gives the same benefits... and without the insulin load to boot. ;)

19. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Energy drinks in Japan don't have Taurine in them.

20. Electron

Electron Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka