Mukaichi Mion (Miion)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

Does anyone knows where I can watch Anta Dare of Mion, Yukari, Miyupon and Komiharu? By the way, when was that? Thank You!

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  3. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

4. Miiko_xxx

Miiko_xxx Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Miiko_xxx
  5. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    I don't know if this has been posted yet, but Renacchi made a Sousenkyo where she'll make a Senbatsu composed of her oshis, and Miion ranked 8th. :D

And apparently, Aki-P confirmed on 755 that he'll be making a song and PV for Renacchi's oshi Senbatsu and hired Matsumoto and Kitagawa for the job. High chance it'll be included for the 41st single. :D

[​IMG]

6. Miiko_xxx

Miiko_xxx Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Miiko_xxx
    @edisonaguilar thanks for sharing! :)

Renacchi reason why she pick Mion
    [​IMG]
    Renacchi: When we were in the same room, she was easy to talk, I'm surprised! Her eyes are big and cute

7. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Mion, Yuiri, and Miorin appeared in the latest Tabi Shoujou... and while I can't say my wish for a Lemon-free episode were fulfilled... it was a really cute one for Mion fans...

Mion spoke about the three's common thread in all being models for Canon as children -- with an adorable pic of chibi-Mion at 2-yo. :blush: As they stopped for a meal halfway up Mt. Tsukuba the three spoke about Miorin's history... which was interesting and showed what I like about Miorin when she's out of Lemon-mode... she's thoughtful and reflective, understandable since she's not had an easy ride in AKB. Mion also shared her fears about measuring up, when thrust into the Hebirote gig at Yuko's urging... which she apparently struggled with (not that she let on at all, quite Mion-style). We get to see quite a few examples of Mion's famous 'dokuzetsu' too, which was adorable -- she really is a 25-yo, complete with maturity and sexiness... in a 5/8-scale package. :drool:;)

8. miionholic

miionholic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    @kinakomochi can you give me some example of mion dokuzetsu on this show?
    canon senbatsu :hehe:, what surprising me is that mion attend miorin akhushukai and shamekai event
    and yap, her physical form and personality is contradictory

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    akb tabi shoujo hulu original version ( this footage scene that didnt appear on ntv version )

source : http://newgen48f.tumblr.com/post/122174343265/150620-akb48-tabi-shoujo-ep11

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    akbingo ep 343 eng sub
    source : http://www.show48.com/akbingo-ep-343/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    nagisa no mirai try tv

if the video does not show watch the video here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mion interview about her smarphone app. >>http://smartphone.r25.jp/special/theme-131936

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  9. kinakomochi

In Idou Chuu, there aren't any -- mostly it's just tsukkomi... which helps because Yuiri is there and she's a tsukkomi as well, despite her baka chara. :chuffed: I liked the Idou Chuu portion with these three much better, as you can see more of Miorin's more serious side.

In the Nitere cut of Tabi Shoujou, there are a few dokuzetsu moments (such as when she's climbing up the hill with poles with Yuiri in front of her at 7:26, and Yuiri says 'ahiru no boushi', then Mion comes back with 'ahiru ja nai desu ne, hengin desu ne... ah -- magao' to Yuiri's baka :lol:)... but the best one was earlier ~6:10 when they're buying bird hats, and Miorin began to dance, and Mion says 'Odorenaaaai' to her senpai. :^^;:

10. miionholic

miionholic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    @kinakomochi thx, but i still cant got it, hahha :^^;:, my japanese is poor:(

this week akbingo, miichan director part w/ engsub

credit : @Miiko_xxx

11. kinakomochi

@miionholic -- oh, okay -- well the easier one to follow is the 6:10 one... when Miorin tried to dance the routine to the song she's singing, in front of the store (which would cause a fuss), so Mion says 'I'm not danciiiiinng' to Miorin. ;)

12. miionholic

miionholic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    @kinakomochi oh i see, i hope she pull out more these dokuzetsu characters on variety

13. kinakomochi

This one was the winner by a HUGE margin. C'mon -- it's Mion's acting + Mogi's dansou! :D

14. Azralix

Azralix Kenkyuusei

That dendenmuchu song

Mion gets pretty good screentime.

MogiMion is so cute lol. Thank goodness they'll stay together in Team K.

15. miionholic

miionholic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
  16. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Trailer for movie "Unfair : The End" starring Mukaichi miion.

17. kinakomochi

^ Yay! She's reprising a role from years back, that's pretty cool -- and Mion's always been an actress... time to prove herself in adult roles now. Awesome! :blush:

EDIT: Mion when she was eight, in the same character 9 years ago. Look how tiny she was! Like a keychain or something. :blush:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wow Miion back to the big screen and the movie looks like a crime/police theme. hopefully we will get to see it on DVD release and will find out Miion's acting skill.

In the movie, Miion's character name is Sato Mio and she is the daughter of female detective.

here is Unfair the movie (2007). Miion showed up @1:05:39

19. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

i felt that they director should get kitano kie to partner with shinohara ryoko as kitano's character was the main lead in 2 unfair tv-movie specials.

20. miionholic

miionholic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Promotional Picture "Unfair The End"
    [​IMG]

some screencap. from trailer
    with mion recent push, i think management want to take advantage from her Appearance in this movie

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    mion talk abaout her smartphone app.
    part 1: http://smartphone.r25.jp/special/theme-131936
    part 2 : http://smartphone.r25.jp/special/theme-132349

mion will take charge of akb48 listen 2-3 radio? as radio host for a month starting on this july
    it will broadcast every thursday 26.00-27.00

http://www.mmqr.net/listen/thursday/625-5.php