Tsuchiyasu Mizuki (Mizuki) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Sayaka.Sakura92

Sayaka.Sakura92 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    This is the election poster of Mizuki:
    [​IMG]
    How do you like it?

I like this poster much more than the other from last year. And again I have to say that she is really pretty.

Can someone translate what is written on the poster (I can only read Mizuki's name :^^;:)?
    And what am I also interested in.... Will someone vote for Mizuki?

2. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Ummmm, ahem.

She announced her graduation tonight at the Team 4 stage.
    Too shocked to make out what she said, I apologize.

3. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Woah, I was NOT expecting her to announce graduation at all. This is pretty upsetting news :(.

@Sayaka.Sakura92: The top says "The crybaby has already graduated" and above her name it says "Continuing the road to (being) an adult". Or something, my Japanese is bad in the morning.

4. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Upsetting indeed, but totally understandable. I'd probably graduate too if I was an AKB theater girl looked over in every AKB release to make room for sister group members.

5. mika001

mika001 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Akb is just unfair now
    I absolutely feel sad when 2 girls from Minegishi Team 4 annouced graduation before their captain.
    Mizuki is always a beautiful girl with pretty smile.
    Hope she will find the way suiting her more in the future.

6. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

I'd do the same :(. It's the best choice. Too much girls in the 48G and with the kennin you are no chance to shine . 48 members it's too much so 100 or plus :(. I hope no more audition for kenkyusei .

7. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    You know that Mizuki is my Oshi and I'm sad that she will graduate:cry2:, but I really understand her decision and I wish her all the best for the future.

Does someone know what she said during the announcement of her graduation and is her graduation date already decided?

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm shocked... Mizuki is still "very" new, only debuted 2 years ago, and now she graduates. TT___TT She is the first 15th gen to graduate too... This just makes me sad. I like her, she has unique "image" between 15th gen or between new gens. Like "classic beauty". She performs well too. I wish her the best for what she will do from now on... .____. It won't feel the same without all 15th gen being there, I never expect she would leave first .____. And I read that another member (Mitsuki) also announced grad, what's going on today .____.

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    So sad to see Mizuki graduating this soon. It seems like yesterday when I saw her theater debut, and in the two years since she has done nothing but impress me. It's just too bad that she (along with Mitsuki) have never really had much promotion within the group, so in that respect I understand both of their decisions. But as my #2 AKB girl I will miss her very much. Good luck Mizuki!

One less reason for me to give a hoot about AKB. :(

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

I was watching the Team 4 show today. I watched til the last song and took a nap.
    couple hours later found out Mizuki announced graduation. Its really sad and frustrated. It's tough when there are 200+ members in the 48G and most of the members don't even get much push.

I wish her the best of luck and hope she find her dream someday.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  11. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Apparently, she wants to focus on school/studies, which, tbh, is a better decision.
    Being a 48G idol is no joke if you want to succeed. Even getting past auditions is good for resumes, etc.
    But what's left after being an idol for most of these members?

There needs to be a fallback.
    Mizuki knows what she's doing <3
    She seemed really happy about her announcement.
    More slightly upset that she had to double announce during someone else's seitansai...

Fuckin'...AKB theatre manager [idk who] needs to stop double/triple booking seitansais & grad announcements...

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

yeah these seitansai's graduation announcement is really sad and Sakkii was crying after Mizuki announced her graduation right after Mitsuki's.
    I dont remember there was a double graduation announcement in AKB theater.....Team 4 lost 2 members and what a sad day.....

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  13. Miiko_xxx

Miiko_xxx Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Miiko_xxx
    Really surprising that she graduate this fast. But I'm sure she already thought about it well

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Too bad, the oldest 15th gen is graduating :(

Looks like her push in Ambulance wasn't enough :( It appears the management seems to prefer Naanya and Mion (and possibly Makiho) more than her.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

they announced that Mizuki+mitsuki graduation stage will be June 24,2015. omg

16. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    WHAT
    WHY
    WHY WGRAD STAGE
    WHY NEXT WEEK

17. Sayaka.Sakura92

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    That's really fast....:(

18. tomosama

tomosama Kenkyuusei

Ahh Mizuki. I always did adore her and always find myself searching for her whenever I'm watching T4 stages. Hope she gets to pursue whatever study she's going to do. Good luck!

19. eriri

eriri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I didn't know about her until I saw this thread, to be honest. She seems cute though, so it's a pity she never got a push. But I'm sure every girl goes into AKB for a different reason, and not every girl wants to become the number one star. Some are content with having AKB as an extracurricular activity and graduate if they don't become popular by the time they get out of high school.

20. Miiko_xxx

Miiko_xxx Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Miiko_xxx
    I think the new team will start on July, that's why all of members who already announced their graduation are graduating next week.
    But still, it's too fast.

The only thing I wish is to see 12 person Kimi no Hitomi wa Planetarium one more time for the last time..