Single AKB48 41st [Halloween Night] 15/08/26

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 6, 2015.

1. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    well we dont really have anything to discuss until the song is out lol XD

2. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    i'm not getting my hopes up to be honest ! i'm expecting a cute idol-ish dance along song

3. A(KB)gent048

A(KB)gent048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I was bored and did this line up picture, maybe it would be useful?

Attached Files:

• 41st.JPG
      41st.JPG
      File size:
      89.7 KB
      Views:
  4. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    LOL. so true! and don't forget JKT original song too!

anyway, I was never interested in any songs except the senbatsu song for sousenkyo single. so I hope this single contains some good coupling songs especially we have pretty interesting line-up for each class ranks. and for the senbatsu itself, I hope another iconic potential song.

5. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    It would be a pleasant surprise if Chihiro's Next Girls song would be to my liking. Recently someone mentioned how the previous two Next Girls songs, but especially the Amina centre song were well received. And to my surprise, Kondo koso ecstacy was actually not that bad.

Considering there are a number of above average dancers in this line up I wouldn't mind an up-temo retro disco kind of song.

6. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

Seeing how crappy things happened last year, this year I just perfectly ended up in I-don't-want-to-make-a-speculation corner, no thoughts, no hopes, just waiting.

My only (little) hope is to resurrects Waiting Girls (eh, the girls who doesn't make it?), just to make a tribute for them who already give their best or guts to participate in the event.

7. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    That's not a bad idea at all!

I mean, what all songs do they have for the release? The senbatsu track and UG coupling on all editions.. NG on Type A, FG on Type B, UpComing on Type C, and the Renacchi senbatsu track on Type D? Like is that it? If they wanted another song then I'd love to see the Waiting Girls come back... But then again, that would include the entirety of Team 8 so it'd be massive.

8. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Or they can just exclude Team 8 from Waiting Girls, and then make it AKB-only song?

9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Team 8 IS an AKB team. Meaning the members of Team 8 ARE members of AKB. So making it AKB-only, then they would have to still include Team 8.:p

10. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I'm wondering if team 8 will again have their own song on the 41st

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    ^^If Team 8 is really an AKB team, why did they get their own song, and were not included in the AKB song, on Green Flash? Why were they not included in the "AKB Young Members" tour? Why are they getting Kennin positions with actual AKB teams? They haven't been included in any of the "AKB only" stuff since they joined, so your argument doesn't really hold water.

I don't know what exactly they are, but they are being treated like a sister group, not an AKB team, in everything but name.

12. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

Lol sooooooooooooooo, what was this?http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-2nd-akb48-sports-festival-may-9-2015.9324/
    And they performed in the AKB solo concert of this year in SSA or last year in Tokyo Dome, and in Fukuoka Dome only performed the AKB teams and they perfromed there

All teams has their original songs, Team 4 had HashirePenguin, just no one member of team 8 was selected to sing the AKB song in GF, Team 8 have their own big tour so they are busy, and seriously, if Team 8 would be included in the Young Tour would be called "Team 8 and other youngs members Tour"

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Did you miss the whole Sport fest event, an "AKB-only" event, you know the one Team 8 actually won? Do you not see ANY of there performances, where they are CLEARLY labeled AKB48 Team 8. The magazine appearences, CLEARLY labeled AKB48. Sousenkyo, when they marched in all the candidate girls by groups, divided by teams, AKB48 was started with Team 8. EVERY OFFICIAL thing says they are AKB48 members. Not mention, AKB48 itself agrees with me. What sister group is featured in the members section of the official webpage? None.

They are an AKB Team, that performs regularly in the Don Quixote theater. Like all four other AKB team. Yes they are unique amongst all the teams. But not as unique as you make it out to be.

14. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    maybe they make PV for members who didn't participate SSK, especially for Rena/Nyan

15. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    No please. With all due respect, that is really rude for those who participate and especially those who have courage to participate but land themselves unranked or slipping down some ranks. No way please. If they do make mv for Kojiharu and rena, that shows how management love them. That's all.

16. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Well, it was done for Maeda! So, if ever Rena and Kojima are included in a coupling, there's nothing wrong with that.

17. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Preach

• Like Like x 1
  18. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Lol! And the team 8 arguments started because of me! Sorry. I meant that, since team 8 has gotten more chances than the A-K-B-4 girls gotten lately, in terms of participation in singles' songs, wouldn't it be nice to have a coupling song for those girls minus team 8? Team 8 should currently be in process of getting that reward from the sports meeting, right.

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yume no Kawa? That was Acchan's grad song though? Obviously they'd include it. I'm sure Rena will have a grad song in SKE single.
    I don't see a good reason why they would make a song especially for Rena/Kojiharu to be in this single. But I'm ok with it if they do, anyway.

20. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    We might see a sexy dance song on this one. Trust me, Chihiro can pull off sexy, and so can Kanon and Mion.