Best and worst singers in 48G

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Crests, Mar 31, 2014.

1. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Last edited: May 12, 2015
  2. akb48san

akb48san Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    wow , i love this performance so much , love Takamina's voice so beautiful :cute:

wow ! i love this one too , Itoshisa no accel is one of the most iconic akb48 songs
    Takamina sang it so good here

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  3. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I love when Takamina sings live. She gets so forceful when she starts to run out of breath, and it sounds SO good.

4. akb48san

akb48san Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    so i was listening to Okada Nana version of Moshi no ballad from request hour and i'm sorry but she totally killed the song's vibe , and couldn't reach most of the notes , why did they give it to her to perform it ???

my favorite versions of moshi no ballad are still Sayaka/Takamina/mocchi versions

5. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Woah, really? I thought Nana's was the best of all time, besides the original.

Takamina lipsynced it, I'm pretty sure, so I don't count that.

Mocchi was decent, but very shaky and too reserved. It's an emotional song, and she kinda just stood there.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Some of JKT girls could seriously sing. I was blown away by Rona as i watch JKT's Documentary

7. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yes, an incredible ability to run out of breath mid-line, and be off-key at the same time! Awesome! I am also impressed with her amazing ability to sing entirely through her nose.

Yuttan was the original "under" for the original run of K5, and to me NOBODY (including Sayaka) sang it technically better. Sayaka definitely performed it with the most passion, but Yuka's was much tighter, singing-wise.

I think by now it is a foregone conclusion that the singing talent overall is MUCH better in JKT and SNH compared to their Japanese counterparts. SNH in particular. Perhaps because of a different persepective of what makes a good idol. In Japan obviously Kawaii-ness seems to take precedence over performance talent, my guess is that isn't the case so much overseas.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  8. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I must agree with @akb48san, that version of Mushi no ballad wasn't good. Her voice was too tame and when she tried to force it was only scream left. Poor breath technic. Must have been some kind of push for letting her sing, I'm sure there were better choice.

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I heard that in China if you got caught doing lypsync the government will sue you. So that's probably why the Management tries to balance both the talent and appearance at the same time.
    In Indonesia lypsync is A-Ok. Some of the girls could seriously sing while the rest of them, as far that as i know, have the standard singing ability.

10. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

The problem with AKB is that many girls don't even have the standard singing ability, they just come in varying levels of tone deafness (not necessarily judging them, because my oshi isn't a good singer anyway, and they don't really need it now that stage songs are irrelevant and that's where the solo lines were)

11. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    JKT's team K3 has an unofficial singing subunit, apparently. They called themselves "Trois"; consists of Rona (Ayen), Nadila (Paw), and Novinta (Nobi)

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. Michelle Christabella

Michelle Christabella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i think the best singer in 48G is Wasamin, Yamamoto Sayaka, Takahashi Minami, Kashiwagi Yuki, Rona, Melody.
    ex-48G : Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko, Atsuko Maeda, Itano Tomomi, and Kasai Tomomi.
    Oshima Yuko is not that bad i think.

Worst singer : Tomonaga Mio, and Watanabe Mayu. Watanabe is my oshimen, but I think her voice is bad :(

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I always think of this thread when I see what I think is a particularly good Wasa-performance...

Wasamin duet with 16-year old enka singer Sakura Maya.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  14. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I wonder AKB48g didn't teach skill about singing for members?
    I heard voice of many member who graduated from AKBG. They can sing better than when they was AKBG .

15. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Basically because they don't need to sing well to do their job as 48G members

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    lol. idol in japan isnt about singing. you only need to look cute, free from boyfriend/men, and has a good skill to attract wota. and japan is proud of their culture, so dont expect any changes in the idols.

17. Ayi Deviru

Ayi Deviru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Honestly, I can't enjoy enka song, sorry Wasamin :(
    In my opinion, the best singer ever in akb48 group is Yamamoto Sayaka, her solo of Yume no Dead Body, Dakishimetaikedo, Jungle Gym, and solo part in nmb songs really attracts me.:cute: I'm Sayanee oshi, but this opinion is not biased. I love her voice as a singer.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  18. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    I believe HKT girls get vocal training, they mention it from time to time. JKT even does vocal warming up before rehearsing for the concert (saw it on concert making video).

19. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    48g good singers: almost none, so far I know Sayanee, Wasamin, Suzuran and Mayuyu are able to sing, although not to the level of Ito Yuna or Nakashima Mika e.t.c.

But take note Idol isn't about singing, it's about how they engage with their fans.

20. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    ^Ikr! It seems to me that this thread can never go pass the bias for each member, everyone says a different girl, despite their real singing abilities lol they can be the worst singer on the planet but someone will most certainly say that she is a good singer lol