Single NMB48 12th (Durian Shonen) 15/07/15

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 6, 2015.

1. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Does no one else really really like Renai Petenshi? Haha maybe it's just my love of vintage but I quite liked the motown feel

2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Nah, I loved it lol~ And their song on "Rashikunai" was my jam too lol~ All of Team N's songs are my jams (except that song on their 2nd album...it's nice, but forgettable to me)~

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Hey, I try hard to stan for BII, I think they are flawless and one of the most cohesive teams performance wise. And being idol-y isn't an excuse for getting bland songs though. Most of AKB, NMB and HKT's discography is idolish and they have some serious bops.

4. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    You're not alone. For me it's still hands down best new Team N song. I even like it more than Densha and that song was my Oshi's last song as an NMB membee

For BII, personally i like Yarareta and Star Nante so the last 2 have been bery dissapointing and i guess my wish for BII's own Team BII oshi that sounds like 47 Suteki no Machi e is far from being achieved.....

5. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i hate all the Team N songs except the new one (Heso) and to a certain extent Densha, i despised Lily (that song was crap)

Team M got all the good songs for some reason as all of their songs till now are likeable except with my soul

BII is a hit or miss, i like Snow and the new one and Yarareta but Star was bad as was croissant (yes, i don't like croissant)

6. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I also thought it was the best team song on the last single! It had some of the "vintage", groovy feeling as Kyuusen Kyoutei back on Rashikunai. If I think back, I've always liked N's songs the most - M and BII also have ones that've stayed on my mind, but N's style usually takes the cake (though I don't like the new Heso song that much).

Edit: Though I usually adore N's songs, Lily is something I'd rather just forget. At the bottom of my NMB team song ranking, definitely.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Even croissant? That hits me hard lolol~ And I literally forgot "Lily" existed...that song was crap, I agree lolol.

8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I rather have them perform ANY songs from the N3 songs that come after 100nen and also encore songs except Jonetsu that performing lily for like only the first part. Just no.

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Lily was something i don't want to know about literally

it's just so bad it hurts, that mess should never see the light and should be shut in the dungeon for eternity

10. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    3rd Round:
    Sayanee 35/35
    Milky 35/35
    Miru 29/35 (3)
    Fuu 12/35 (1)
    Nagi 4/34 (3)
    Aapon 3/27 (1)
    Shuu 1/35
    Yuuri 1/13
    Uuka 0/26 (1)
    Riripon 0/26 (1)

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

This is better than usual results....

12. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Renai Petenshi was probably my favourite team song off DLB, but that's not saying a lot. And the PV was ridiculously uninspired. Densha wo Oriru is quite nice, and was a good idol ballad and the costuming was fantastic. The best N song by far for me was Kyuusen Kyoutei, it had a great sound, I liked the lyrics and the PV was perfection. More of that please. (And burn Lily in fire, I hate it only a little less than the song Sayanee)

In terms of BII, like people have mentioned above, being idoly shouldn't equal bad songs. Yarareta was great, Star ni Nante was quite good imo, and I didn't care for Snow at all. I would love for BII to get a great fast paced idol-ly song like M's Natsu no Saiminjutsu or something. Or Croissant! Croissant is a great song, it's cute and melodic and wistful sounding!

I would like to say that I love all of M's songs but I think With my soul is awful and I was pretty disappointed in Heart Sakebu, so I'm so glad I like Secret Time more. Bring on the wacky PVs.

What I'm really liking is that all the PVs and the songs have a distinct sound so for the most part I think it's easy to differentiate the teams. N have a bit of a mature/pretty, slick image, M have cute songs with a twist and BII are the cute idol girls. (This is what I'd group them into anyway)

13. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Teppotai HYPE ! Chihhi made it to 4 teppotai in a row <3 I was expecting a Yuuri center Teppotai but I guess they wanted to make it 4th gen+ which mean no 1st-3rd gen included for this single.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  14. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    That Rachel solo line. :^O^:

15. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

I would be Aika for be in and for center but Azusa in is great too

16. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Teppoutai's song is the best coupling song so far for me! The setting of the MV and the dance are spot on in that they caught my attention right away, and I like the contrast between the song's instrumentals and the football theme. :hehe:

She's the one singing from 0:39-0:41? Such a lovely voice! Is she usually known for her singing talent?

17. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She's quite known for being a good singer among the promoted KKS alongside Yamarina and Nattsu.

18. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    YAMARINA TOP THREE, time to celebrate. Rachel is sounding really good, and I'm also really glad about Azusa making it in.

I'm feel bad for Sararan though, she's the only draft member to not be selected for anything this single :/ I hope she's not beating herself up about it.

19. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    She's good at singing, dancing, variety and she's very pretty. She's the future.

20. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Not even a day after saying Rachel slays your favs or something like that and she does with that solo line. :p
    https://twitter.com/nakano_reina1m/status/612965117420920832

Very pleased with this lineup. Can ho hum about who's not there, but this is a nice, varied, and unique lineup. I really like the Isokana center (for a lame soccer mv), Yamarina front row, and Coco making it as well. Go, Teppoutai! :1st: