Iwata Karen (Karen) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

It's the growing frustration and the disappointment, just like some other girls who never got called in, especially for a very long time, and it's understandable.

Afterwards, she went home, had a cake waiting for her, best for her not to think too much about it and instead look forward to something else.

2. eriri

eriri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yeah, I don't blame her for it. It might have been better for her in the long run to fake looking happier for the other group members but in the moment her frustration was totally understandable.

3. rolca

rolca Kenkyuusei

And the bad decisions I think keep coming, I'm pretty sure that her position in new Team A remains the same or worst, meanwhile owada (with all the push, work, TV, and more only get 75# place) will put a finger in the Team A and she become center :poop: :censored: , at least they still call Karen for AKBINGO, I see the picture in G+ .

I have many things to say about the recent days, but in spanish you don't understand nothing, and with my bad english... worst :^^;: , but definitely not happy about it. The only good is The position and the center of Suuchan :omfg:

Saludos
    Rol'ca

4. Magickaito

Magickaito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Don`t forget the rule here is make you only talk on english

5. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I can help with the spanish, but that's not the point...
    As i exposed in other thread... mngnt has been not good with Karen since the beginning, that's another matter... but yet, saying that "putting with more members that help", i find kinda rude to the members who are with her...
    This SSK give a lot of mixed feelings, and i know that i can't express them, happy for some girls, sad for other girls... and even still at unease for Matsui Rena's graduation... but yet, this is something what all of us, fans and the grils have to move on...

6. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    i've voted for Karen because i saw how much she wanted to rank in the SSK. i even teared up a little when i saw her name in the preliminary results.

but this isn't really her game, to be honest. and it's not her fault. this whole SSK is not about members who are good at variety. not even the pushed girls like Nishino Miki, Ogasawara Mayu or Nakanishi Chiyori have ranked this year.

ranking in the SSK shouldn't matter this much.
    also, read Takamina's message to these members. she was kind of devaluing the SSK in her speech:
    http://dopplerrific.tumblr.com/post/120879440404/takahashi-minamis-ssk-speech

looking at Sumire's rank, maybe the SKE transfer would have helped Karen...
    anyways, i hope the preliminary result will give Karen a little self-confidence for the future at least.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sheiladesu

Sheiladesu Kenkyuusei

Yeah the SKE transfer would have helped but she had priorities that came first. Like her family for example.

Hopefully she gets a kennin one day

8. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    SKE transfer actually could be a two edged blade...
    Yes, she probably will get a rank, SKE wotas are powerful and all of the transferred members ranked...
    ...otherwise, SKE mngmt SUCKS SO HARD, and those musicals that Karen acted for the last and current year probably didn't had happened...

So there's the question, What did you want? To Karen to get a rank?, or To Karen to being close to her dream of being a great actress?

9. Magickaito

Magickaito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Feeling of Rena litle bit I know about it, the first person I know in AKB (even later on I know it from SKE always to be treat from AKB). The only one person that i look at SKE until know. After know Karen, two of them is kindest person in 48G (if you look how Kiba respect them) course Takamina is also include kind of people like that, people who think the other more than theirself (include ranking) and always pay full attention to junior.

I think SKE is more powerfull fan than other and maybe it can help Karen (that possibility is above the average),
    [Also management actualy think high expectation from her but you know thwy only like the one who follow them],
    but just like you said it double edged sword and beside many any reason she can`t go the hearth is more everything,
    if she didn`t like hearth to do it it useless no matter what they did.
    For musical there are more better way handle it and it all responsible to manager task,if you look past 2 year it never have advantage fromm miss schedule.
    She still AKB and the more she activate in AKB is better for her, musical is okay but the timing and alocation time must right.
    Her dream already fix different from other member so she already know where she must step on, while in AKB she better doing many thing she never did before and she also want do it.
    But because she don`t take it anymore, so the remaining is support her in different way in remaining time.
    Before I think highly of Rena decision but the one that not take SSk will more close to..........
    Ranked for Karen never meant only for her but also the one he fight about
    How are you? It’s been awhile.

I’m sorry I haven’t been able to speak to you.

Are you sleeping in blankets now?

Are you free of bad dreams now?

Tokyo’s winters…you can’t see your breath in them.

Or see the stars.

I’m sorry I left for Tokyo without saying goodbye.

Truthfully, I thought about it a lot.

I wondered if it was okay to wear these beautiful costumes and sing while everyone else was struggling.

Should I give up my dream?

I worried about it a lot.

But recently, the members and I visited Rikuzen-Takata village in Iwate Prefecture and I shook hands with a little girl in the rain.

She said “Your hands are so warm”

And then I knew what we had to do.

My job was to embrace these cold hands and warm their harts

I lost any doubt at that moment.

I took the baton and began to try to help one, or two or three people.

At the school I was going to go to, my seat is still open.

People have told me to visit once.

And I told them…

I can’t.

There are other things I have to do.

I have to find my place within AKB48.

I can’t go back until then.

God gave me the biggest obstacle and opportunity at the same.

Am I being tested?

I was..chosen.

That’s why I will cut open the future with everyone.

That is my destiny.

-Iwata Karen, 12th generation KKS, in AKB48’s Documentary The Show Must Go On

everyone want her to be ranked beside the reason how the idol must be (not physical way but in how to entertainment).
    But because the fact already said in different way so just act like great parent who always support their child to reach whatever their big dream.

One more thing, read her 755 from few days ago show she really kind,
    · What's the matter? this I want to say to everyone, because do not know may be apologize to sudden, thankfully when us along with a course and why when there is a thing that you want to apologize ✋ ←Karen, something I'm sorry

10. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
  11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    At least she isn't a "Okada Nana sleep" type :D

12. iWOTAkaren48

iWOTAkaren48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    iwatakaren_IFC
    anyone can tell me about her mom? I found the video link on page 30 but I can't watch it

13. Magickaito

Magickaito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Her mom is entertainment or you can say as local talent in her region
    She also interesting as Karen, Miwa Sugawara (you should found some article with that)

14. Magickaito

Magickaito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    [​IMG]
    3rd winning, just like Tomu said "if not interesting it is not Karen" but also good performer,
    from previous episode also show that she have other don`t have.

15. iWOTAkaren48

iWOTAkaren48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    iwatakaren_IFC
    on page 30 he said that her mom brought karen to the show. i want to see the video but the video was blocked on youtube

16. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  17. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    Master waseda90 has translated it for us \o/

Also, Karen was in Anta, Dare? a few days ago (150618 #791).
    https://twitter.com/48_Video/status/612492158004822017
    I haven't watched it yet...

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  18. Alfian S.

Alfian S. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    saruwatari_t048
    Today, Karen-chan made a twitter account
    --> @karen0513_

(Let's follow her)