Single SKE48 18th (Maenomeri) (8/12/2015)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by sakurazaki, Jun 12, 2015.

1. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    True this could be a wake up call or a warning to the current sembatsu, but i still don't think that is what caused Haruka and Ami to drop out.
    But there are alot of ways to look at it. He listed Members with high achievements and members with good HS results are assured, but that could also mean that some of these members don't uphold the standard and are only in sembatsu because they are popular.

2. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    While I'm sad Anmi is dropped (I really like her) I hope she'll bounce back like Manatsu back when she was dropped from senbatsu for Oki Doki! and NOT pull a Mizuho.

3. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Kyon works really hard in theater perfs(she was in all teams stage for 4 days straight) and she's out...;)

4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

It seems like the rules will only apply to back row/non staple members from what he said. Which mean he cannot touch highly popular girls like Ju, Dasu, Aya, Kaotan, Churi, Nao, Tani, Sae. Uha seems to be in the 48G grand plan so I dont think they can just drop her as a punishment either

5. thesevendevil

thesevendevil Kenkyuusei

The choice for senbatsu member not come from yuasa as theater manager alone, but also came from other staff. The producer (akimoto) and label (avex) also have a big factor. If Yuasa say member "A" is not good enough, but label say otherwise, they can't just drop that member from senbatsu.
    I think mostly SKE front member right now will not going down in next few single.
    But, like Yuasa said, this is good for make member work harder than before.

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yea, I read it, but I just thought it was blown over. I was also under the impression that girls that are in the front are those that bring in the most money...does Ami and Haruka (and Kyon too) not do well via HS-slots? If they are punishing them over that twitter thing than that's harsh imo. Well, if it is true, then I guess I understand.

7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    If it's true then i get why Ami's not senbatsu but still i don't really see the logic for Harutamu. Honestly speaking i already see her getting chopped from senbatsu next year and the 18th and 19th she will be in but dead last row. But really, i think it's too soon for her to leave senbatsu.

8. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    @otoppoi I am trying hard to spot Rena in that picture. Is she even there? I read that she didn't go to Okinawa for the shooting.

9. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

she is behind masana she is wearing a flower crown

10. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Two Words. Kitagawa Ryouha.

11. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Honestly to me Yuasa is saying even popular girls are at risk. Girls who are just frequent but don't actually do anything for the group could be out. Theres a few girls I can think of like this. I'll refrain from saying though because of oshimen backlash. XD My oshi may or may not fall under this category - she's made leaps and strides this year and in my opinion works really hard. I do think she brought quite a bit of interest from AKB to SKE too.

12. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    He said he wanted to change it back to 16 members but maybe he won't be able to do it. (and I hope he won't do that...16 is too small.)

13. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

16 is the holy number tho. I think it is best to have 16 as the creme de la creme and then we can have under girls or aka/shiro. TBH there is no point having 5 more girls in senbatsu just to let them have that accolade when they won't be seen in PVs or live performances at all.

In any case, SKE does not have that many toptier members right now.

14. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I personally prefer 16nin senbatsu too.

And I guess this song is gonna be a summer song xD

15. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    there are some girls in the Mae Nomeri senbatsu who i think are not giving it their all and are slackers but i won't say names, but i do think there are some, what Yuasa or staff will do is out of our hands

16. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    @Corris nice eyes thanks! I guess that's Jurina beside her then,,

Looks like the outfits will be tops with floral patterns and denim jeans.
    And as usual Sae gets longer pants. hahaha

17. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Rena has a flower crown, yay, fitting for the center queen

looking at the offshoots, i think i'm expecting a mix of Pareo, SayoKuro, Aishiteraburu which will be amazing i hope

18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Ya'll making me so curious~ are there rumors or something that certain girls (in this single) are not doing their best or something? Slightly worried for next single now lolol~

19. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    It's all just opinions. lol

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    nah, i don't think there are any rumours

just more or less opinions based, nothing to worry about really

maybe it's even bias against, lol