Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    mostly sure that's wikipedia and not wiki48 [hehe]:fear:

2. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato

3. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I just notice that subunit members of Tentoumu Chu and Dendenmu Chu does not have a mention of their subunit in their respective pages. I have taken the liberty of adding a link of Dendenmu Chu! and that of their coupling single in Megu's Unit section. However, I do wonder what is the consensus regarding subunits and how are they suppose to be treated as I noticed no mention of Team PB, Team YJ, and MINT among the members page except a passing line in Acchan's trivia section about MINT. Team PB, Team YJ, and MINT were considered as special unit whose songs were added as coupling songs in AKB's single, as were Tentoumu Chu! and Dendenmu Chu!, and it seems they are treated differently from those subunit (NO NAME, Team Z, etc.) whose songs were release as a single.

PS. I cannot seem to find a subunit thread for Tentoumu Chu! in S48.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  4. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Do we have a custom of adding promotion pics for individual songs, such as team songs? I tried to look around the NMB48 team song pages for an example, since we seem to have promo pics for all the recent Dorian Shounen team songs in the NMB48 forum. If we wanted to add those photos, I'd be very grateful if someone could show me how to do it ie. on this page (http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Sayonara,_Kakato_wo_Fumu_Hito) (I mean, on which line to put the code for the second photo, and what kind of code).

Edit: the photo for "Sayonara" can be found in this post: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...honen-july-15-2015.10337/page-18#post-1055641

5. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    The last time I check wiki48 Tentoumu Chu! and Dendenmu Chu! is listed as Single Units. But hell, there is no Single Unit forum or One-shot Unit forum existing in Stage48. One-shot subunit, from what I gathered, seems to be those subunits that are a tie up to shows, products, and magazines as a promotional activity for the sponsors. I don't seem to remember Tentoumu Chu! as a sponsored unit, so as Dendenmu Chu!. Aki-P just seem adamant in promoting the girls.

Heck, I would probably have forgotten about Tentoumu Chu! if they have not release coupling songs for four singles and for this long have been together in different shows and concerts. That is so much unlike than the previous units hence why treat them the same. I doubt we will ever get a different forum for One-shot Subunit or Single Units and the only feasible solution to this problem is grouped them in Subunit/Solo News & Discussion. Why would a discussion thread be denied when the subject do merit discussion.

6. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yeah, we kind of do for songs with PVs on albums and singles

AKB has none of those because the backcovers of CDs never have them
    HKT i have 0 idea

for SKE & NMB i usually find them online and then add them
    SKE i can find almost all of them and i did add everything i could find (except that Akagumi song/Shiro song in Kiss Datte and the older songs)
    NMB i found a lot but none for the last 2 singles (Rashikunai & DLB) and the older songs, but yay for Shounen pics

i added the pics for Shounen, you can find the code there

it's simple copy/paste really, add it on the 2nd line under the picture of the cover, the code is simple copy/paste from other songs

7. shirocha

shirocha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae, Kinoshita Momoka
    Twitter:
    soonyoungi_
    I accidentally created a new page without naming it, and then it named itself & filed itself under Help:Contents? Is there any way for me to delete this, I removed the information already.
    Also, next time I create a new page, how do I file it accordingly and name it? ; ; It was meant to be for Believe in myself.

8. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    With that level of Engrish, you probably shouldn't be editing an English encyclopaedia.

:fp:

‎Encre, stop reverting my edits on the AKB48 members page, I fixed it so it looks less like a disorganised mess.

I switched the photos around so they MATCH THE ORDER of their NAMES. God forbid a newbie to AKB48 reads the page and thinks Paruru is Oba Mina because of the dumb way they were ordered before.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
  9. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Talking about member photos, I think it would be much better for new visitors to have names under the photos even if it's better now. I also think it would be better to have the graduate members photos somewhere.

10. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    That is... in no way obvious.
    It's also extremely redundant when you can already see current AKB members by team here:
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Members#By_Team

Or did you not scroll down far enough to notice that?

But I guess Oba Mina will be pleased when people think she's Paruru when they visit that page.

Edit for:
    I agree. I'll let someone else (anyone but Encre) start that, if it's to be implemented.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  11. encre

encre Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm sorry, I'm just trying to help and contribute. English is not my forte
    If you think you are the better one, I will leave it to you
    I'm sure you can fix Stage48 wiki and make it better
    If you really want to sort it by name, please edit SKE, NMB, HKT, JKT, SNH, SDN and Nogizaka too

oh no, I won't do it, I will only make a mess
    if you allow it, I will only edit Yukirin's page

12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @kimuchi

is there any reason why you have to be such a b**** about another user

you call the person's edits vandalism, basically insulted @encre for his/her use of English

sure you know English better and is so freaking amazing but being an annoying and arrogant person won't make you look any better, if you have problems with someone's edits, you can just say it in a chill and civil way, no need to call out the person and basically insult him/her in front of everyone, and who are you to call someone a newbie, we're all fans here, there's absolutely no reason to behave that way.

You basically insult @encre by telling him/her that he/she uses Engrish and that his/her edits are vandalism. People are all trying to help. I also am disastisfied with some of the edits and also talk to people but i'm in no way will be that rude. It's a freaking international forum.

This quote of yours on the wiki48 page: "stop fucking reverting things" is very offensive.

13. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
  14. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Whomever is responsible for JKT's member pictures, could you take a leaf out of the people who upload the AKB/NMB/SKE/HKT member's photos book, please?

I don't follow JKT at all, and trying to shuffle these photos around is hard when you've opted to use their nicknames for the filenames. I know their names can be long, but use at least their proper first name and middle(?) name(s)(?).

15. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Can you not? Please stop making disparaging comments, there are better ways to address issues with the Wiki. God forbid people be nice to each other.

16. JoshTan

JoshTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Any idea why the profile pictures of NMB and JKT Members page are all jumbled up? It looks all muddled up now when the members in each generation are ordered by alphabetical order and not alphabetical order+by team.

17. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    You should go to recent changes to see why, some genius thought it would be nice to mess stuff up when the names in the list arent even by alphabetical order

I'm too tired to change things back
    And not just NMB or jkt but also SKE AKB and HKT

18. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

About the promotional pictures from B-Sides, please upload only the official ones. The "B-Side" photo thing started recently with NMB48, the ones from older singles are not official, for example.

Tentoumu Chu! and Dendenmu Chu! are single units (Undergirls, Team YJ). One-shot units (NO NAME, Team Z etc.) and units/sub-units (French Kiss, no3b etc.) release their own singles. All the units (being single, one-shot or single units), have their own page.

And about the whole Engrish thing, no need to be rude about it. People make grammar mistakes all the time, especially non-native speakers (Myself included). The only "rule" about this would be a basic level of English, where people can at least understand what you are saying (So no "Google Translate" the whole thing, please).

And the mess on the "Group Members" pages...:fp: I'm fixing it.

If you want to delete a page just add it to the "Delete" category (Just add "[[Category: Delete]]" on the page). I will delete it afterwards. To create a page named "Hello", for example, you have to go to "http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Hello" and click on "create". Don't forget to link this page to other pages to avoid a dead end.

And how...odd, this whole thing :fear: I will take a deeper look later on.

We had one a while ago, but it got messy. But we could try to create a new one, of course. Making clear which members announced their graduation and which members have Kennin positions might help.

19. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm fixing the SKE members pages in true alphabetical order that mgm uses (hiragana) done with 1st and 2nd gen for now. Will do the rest later or if anyone wants to feel free

The previous version was a mess

20. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I changed them to match how the names are listed under "members".

But we can go ahead and have them not match, I fear for newbies getting into AKB and thinking Oba Mina is Shimazaki Haruka.