Event / Concert HKT48 National Tour ~全国統一終わっとらんけん~

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by rockyrex31, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I'm going to assume she at least has some influence on the announcements, considering she's part of management, and in charge of the concert production.

Like you said, she made the decision to perform the second encore on her own, that's all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    No they won't, and they will act as they really care HKT concert or shows, when some of them already said they quitted HKT fandom at least two years ago, lol.

But we need these "patriots" to continue talking like that, don't we? Someday when they start praising Sasshi's work for HKT, it means Sasshi probably did something really wrong.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm curious to know what you think Sasshi will focus on and why you're already convinced all the stuff you want to see won't be there.

4. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Hmmm, well I can't see the future, so I wouldn't say I've convinced myself that all the stuff I want to see won't be there. It's more that I think Sasshi is less likely to focus on the earliest days of HKT, for two reasons: she'll have to figure out how to portray her own transfer, and in the interests of fairness will probably not spend as much time on that portion of HKT's history. And secondarily, the girls that she seems to favor have mostly been in 2nd/3rd gen. I'm guessing (and yes, it's a guess, it's all anyone can do at this point) that as a director, Sasshi will bring the majority of attention into the period after that, the Melon Juice era, entrance of the 3rd gen, and then the rise of Sakura.

What it really comes down to is that I wish these films were more like documentaries, even though they're not, and allowing a member to direct one makes it even less so than usual. It's something I won't be able to forget when I'm watching, even though I do hope it will be good and certainly don't think I'm not going to enjoy it. I just want to see the history of HKT and not Sasshi's impression of the history of HKT. As someone who took part in many of the events that will be portrayed, she simply can't give anything but biased perspective. Yes, it would be subject to management bias if done another way, but that is preferable to me than a member's bias - regardless of whatever position that member might have been given in management. Sasshi is a member of the group first and a member of staff second.

• Like Like x 1
  5. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    2nd day show 2

- 08. MARIA (Imamura Maria, Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura)
    - 09. Shortcake (Tomonaga Mio, Matsuoka Natsumi, Fuchigami Mai)
    - 10. Scandalous ni Ikou (Sashihara Rino)
    - 11. Girls Rule (Tashima Meru, Anai Chihiro, Motomura Aoi, Okada Kanna, Ueki Nao)
    - 12. Kimi dake ni ChuChuChu (Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Miku, Aramaki Misaki, Sakaguchi Riko, Komada Hiroka, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Goto Izumi)
    - 13. Dear J (Kojina Yui, Moriyasu Madoka)

18. Daite Twintails (Blueberry Pie)

Announcement:
    HKT48 Documentary will be directed by Sashihara Rino

6. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    kinda of slow ( me old man liao ) ... quick question.

I seem to missed some info . Wads with the 2nd encore about ? Can anyone enlighten this old man ?

Was there more info in regards to the nite concert ? I heard she appeared in another bikini form but no info of wads happening .

7. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    points well taken.

Regarding your main concern about how Sasshi has preference towards the 2nd/3rd gen, isn't that something management has been in favor of in the first place? It's just that management took it way overboard. The dropping of Haruppi as ace, and having MeruMio as centers being the most important example of that.

but going back to Sasshi. when she's on a TV show and she's bringing along NakoMiku and not a 1st gen. people are going to assume that it's because Sasshi made the decision, but it's quite possible that management is telling her bring them along. We won't know. the one project that Sasshi definitely had significant control over was the Meijiza play. The vast majority of the cast was 1st gen, followed by a few 2nd gen, and one 3rd gen member. Sasshi understood the significance of HKT having a play in Meijiza and that the 1st gen should get dibs on most of the roles.

I think Sasshi will also have the same amount of respect and understanding as she had in Meijiza for the documentary. She may have a personal preference for younger members, but I think she's smart enough to understand the lasting, historic significance of the movie. That's why I believe she's going to spend a significant amount of time on the 1st gen and how they came to be. Here's proof:

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    6/28 concert (jijipress)

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

of course you will, of course you will. anything that suits your theory))
    I wonder why you haven't said anything about the announcement of Sashihara's Chairman Stage in Hakataza on the previous day?.. it's Sashihara's Chairman Stage after all... ah, right, it's also an awesome opportunity and promotion for other members, so it doesn't really fit into your theory and not convenient for you))...

the truth is those two were absolutely separate events and not her "evil plan", like you try to make it)) one is the usual management doing (honestly, don't get your issue with it, group announcements are always done on their concerts) and the other is a spontaneous decision. as I said earlier, you must be the only one in the whole Internet (exaggeration)) who made a whole theory and a big deal out of it. even her Japanese antis, who are known to turn everything upside down and blow things out of proportion, weren't saying anything about it.

10. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    But you are assuming it was management (everyone in management apart from Sashihari) who had a hand in the announcement. And you're doing this because it suits your theory that it wasn't Sasshi's idea or that she didn't have a hand in it. Unless you have first hand inside information.

11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I am not assuming, that's how things are by default))

12. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    By default management minus the theatre manager has a hand in announcements? By default the theatre manager, who is responsible for the production and the setlist, has no say in the announcements?

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

she isn't management only, who does the technical stuff, she is a member in the first place. the management, for example, also selects singles' senbatsus, but she doesn't participate in it. she also doesn't create other announcements (like at handshakes) and don't do a lot of other stuff, that management does. her main thing is a setlist creation. why you decided to think that she all of a sudden is responsible for announcements is beyond me))
    the thing is, even if she knew about management intentions of making this announcement, it's not like she had any reasons to go out of the line and say something like "you know, let's not make this announcement (or any other announcement that mentions me, while we at that)) at HKT events at all, because Discothèque may think that this announcement about HKT's documentary isn't HKT enough"))

14. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    A theatre manager, is a manager, is part of management. I don't think it has any value to continue this discussion with someone who is too biased to acknowledge such a basic fact.

Anyway, the orchestra/band thing looks decent. Nice job.

15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

ok, lol, whatever pleases you))

16. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Don't mind me, just gonna leave 2 older performances that I love from HKT to change the topic :)
    I just love both Sakura and Natsumis voice, Natsumis voice is so special/sensual as well <3

Also this song just gets to my heart, If only they could sing the full one :/ But this part is the best one at least :>

17. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Is 'Only You' a new song? Never heard of it.

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Cover. The original is by a group called Boowy, IIRC.

19. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

20. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I won't lie, but as much as I love ❤ Haruppi I don't want to see more sob stories about Haruppi center and then losing it to Meru because that story is hella dragged and over used so much :^^;:
    Its like that's all they have for Haruppis Fame like that is all she is. I know first hand ✋ that's not true and she is way better. There is more to her to focus like her new fierce blossomed Haruppi. Anything but the repetitive "I lost my center position" story.

I want to focus on how Meru felt after loading center. What her reaction looked like? Any vendettas or personal goals. That is exciting.

O want lots of focus on HKTs star Miyawaki Sakura beauty. She will be awesome to watch.

The new people who made it and ranked they need some spotlight also.

Fuchigami Mai and Sakaguchi Riko needs some serious spotlight too. Non pushed girls ranking likr nothing and so high. Same for Okada.

I'm too excited. :blush: