1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tanaka Miku (Mikurin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by IXA, Nov 2, 2013.

1. moonlit

moonlit Member

^? Did I say that?
    ??? (confusion)
    I don't think Miku behaved badly. Why do you say so? So you think she behaved badly?
    Misunderstandings like that are pretty common. Communication is difficult.
    I think this is just a misunderstanding between two girls, which has obviously been cleared up between them privately, and there is no need for the fans to blow it out of proportion any further, that is all.

(in other words, no need for vengeances and holding grudges for something that could easily be cleared up by talking heart to heart)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  2. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

It is not particularly clear from her later posts...she claims she did wrong...so her claim of doing wrong is in relation to her reaction of being wronged.

In any case.... it must have been in a manner that really hurt her for her to react that way and actually then write about it and then later...rationalise it to make it acceptable.

If the person was a senior, or somebody whom she looked up to or a close colleague that was hurtful to her, then they should apologize or at least talk to her. I mean she is just a kid still.

So I kinda think that Mikurin is now just putting the best spin on some nasty treatment.

Anyway Mikurin has learned a valuable lesson.... don't assume those around you are interested in you or your fate. Or just because somebody is friendly or kind to you, that when the chips are down that they will support you.

This is the idol business, narcissism is the name of the game if you wanna get to the top. Mikurin probably now learned to toughen up a bit, not be so naive, and more careful of those around her.

In politics they say if you want loyalty, get a dog.

OK quietly watching Mikurin to see how her career proceeds. And since she is just 13.... she should be out there learning as many skills as she can.....higher standards of singing, dancing, acting...for AKB and for her future.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  3. moonlit

moonlit Member

^I think you are making it out to be unnessessarily evil, that's what I was writing about. The world is NOT actually always evil, even the idol business world.
    but I guess that's the way you choose to see it.

To me, the words were obviously meant as "if you work hard you can do it too!", but worded in an awkward way and ill-timed, but not spoken with ill-will. Then when the other person saw Miku's post she probably was surprised. They talked and explained what went on, and then Miku realized that she spun a negative spin on it and subsequently made a second post because she was worried about fans getting agitated.
    From the second post it is clear to me that they have cleared the misunderstanding and Miku as still a child feeling guilty about putting such a spin on the tale apologized to clear up with the purpose to clear it up for the fans.
    Maybe Miku learned a valuable lesson that not everything is meant to insult or harm you, just because that's the first thing you thought about.

very late edit:
    From Miku's second post it is obvious that the member in question DID clarify it with Mikurin.
    As a matter of fact it is even clear that Miku was asked by the management to make the second post and the member in question was asked NOT to make a post about it.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I wonder who

5. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    My first thought was Sasshi, but I am having second thoughts, Sasshi, if anything, have good people skills.

While she sometimes do make the girls upset, I don't think she'll make mistakes in wording things due to "insensitive" wording.

Then again, Sasshi is the theater manager, so chances of Miku consulted her over why she wasn't picked for Kennin along with Nako is logical.

EDIT: And for the love of god Miku, you're 13! You still got about a decade ahead of you!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  6. moonlit

moonlit Member

The way its worded it sounded that it all happened while on stage right after/during the announcement.
    Anyway, I agree, just because Nako is pushed to hell and backwards: 1. doesn't mean her kennin hasn't gotten criticized. 2. the push will work out. 3. kennin isn't everything

7. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    If i had to guess, I would say it was Love-tan because she would say something crass like that. Earlier this year in a Hyakkaten episode, Love-tan said that she wished Mayu would die because of the huge push she received while they were in Team B together. It's supposed to be a joke, but at the same time there's some truth to it that makes it a subject that's difficult to joke about. It's literally the same type of "joke" that Miku received.

lol this is just pure guessing and speculating, I don't even know if Love-tan was even in the building [hehe]

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. AshLeigh.R.Park

AshLeigh.R.Park Kenkyuusei

tanaka miku is sooo pretti but so young as well!! c: ive already got my eye on her hehe

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

11. As a recent Nako fan, I've decided to look up Mikurin too!

12. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
  13. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
  14. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
  15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Miku is in this song for the Sousenkyo single!

16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Mikurin wore very casual clothe for the Shamekai (2shot event). But you know, you get that a girl is going to become really pretty when you find her cute in plain clothe. This is the case for Mikurin. Her balance with Nako is making the pair extremely strong.

[​IMG]

Here's her new trademark pose. Will you guess where it comes from? It was the most asked pose after all.

[​IMG]

17. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Paruru's ponkotsu pose? She's not really ponkotsu though.

She's growing up fast and she's already beautiful. These photos were really nice :)

18. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    We need more activity on this thread!
    Anyone have any translations of recent g+ or 755 posts?

19. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Short video of Mikurin from 2014/12/28. She's so cute ^-^

if the video does not show watch the video here