Single AKB48 41st [Halloween Night] 15/08/26

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    omg she's doing quite well for a Team 8 girl. Up there with Nagisa now. I hope she gets more promotion now.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    If I could, I would seriously give you a like.:approve: It is nice to see her sell out a slot so early. Hopefully, Nanamin can get some more slots sold. As can all the other Team 8 girls.

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Hope you don't mind me putting that on the OP (much easier to read IMO)

4. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Lol exactly my thoughts she only said 'Kami' and Takamina is known to always make funny remarks and joke with fans on 755.....she might be trolling and only joking about everyone who's saying the song is 'Kami'

Because the song will end up being KFC 0.3 :fp:

Lolz just speculations though ;)

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Some wota just like to chase the newcomers. The question is can they maintain the numbers in the future, I hope Hiwatashi does though, she looks like she has real potential.

6. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  7. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

Also from Sasshi thread

8. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm just picturing something like Berryz Kobo's Yuke Monkey Dance now :p

9. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Get ready. It's going to be revealed in about 5 hours!

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48 just completed their day session at The Music Day. 8:30 pm JST is when the 41st Single debuts. Here's the schedule for AKB48 and the AKB48G.

19:50JST - AKB48 Group Special Medley
    20:30JST - AKB48 Sousenkyo Song

11. thesevendevil

thesevendevil Kenkyuusei

BTW, today performance

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    koisuru (with Mariko, Yuko) the last perf. that I really enjoyed... now... without energy... only dead smile... no emotion.... maybe some members tired of idol's life, some is like Annin... Kato Rena... just sad... I really loved the AКВ for their performances full of life and energy... with energy that they have they should continue to act with songs like Green Flash, Bokutachi wa tatakawanai... or need new energetic young participants. It's Like Muto Tomu or Tano Yuka whos really great perfomanse, but not good for typical idol song.... I do not know how to express
    *bad in English:awesome:

13. moonlit

moonlit Member

...where's Tomu in this?
    honestly although she ranked in Senbatsu I only see Juri, Mion etc etc filling in Senbatsu and it kind of disturbs me.

14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

She'll be there, was only the day session . I'm sure she will be there for the evening session (plus the 41st Single Performance).

15. rabyo

rabyo Kenkyuusei

I get it
    when I saw old single with old Senbatsu for their performances full of life and energy in the past.(Ponytail,Aitakatta,Heavy Rotation,River,beginner)
    But old single with new Senbatsu member then I felt bored they just smile with service post although my oshi is still in AKB .

16. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

As much as I love rena being in the front, the HR and Aitakatta performance was really bland overall @ Music day

Let's see how the new single is though, I am not really a fan of either KFC, KNP :)
    I have more hope for UG song tbh ;>

However Kami7 is superb this year so I will take anything decent :)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  17. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    They look.... jaded. Been there, done it all before. Aitakatta with a bunch of hyper slightly nervous 14 year olds is super cute, but when the youngest is what, 17/18? and most are 22/23, it just looks weird. It's like they are too professional, almost. They are so experienced and so professional and so used to it that it just looks fake. It's not that they're not skilled, it's the opposite. They're too comfortable.

Throw the new draftees at it. You can bet they'll look terrified, look at the wrong cameras, and it'll have a lot less finesse, but they'll definitely go all out. All the new gens have something to prove, so they give it some.

I will comment that usually it's Paru and Kojiharu that look bored to tears, but today certainly Paruru looked pretty smiley and enthusiastic, so well done to her.

18. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

19. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    To me, the performances in such music shows are a bit toned down compared to those on big concerts. There the girls are more energetic, more playful etc. Maybe cuz performing infront akb48 fans vs infront general public? I personally enjoy both, though seeing the same songs performed over and over again, naturally will bring you less entertainment with time. It probably has more to do with this, than with the girls not performing it good enough. I mean, you can't expect that the fun would be the same in the 5th year, as it was in first year.

20. moonlit

moonlit Member

wait, has akb performed new single yet, aren't they listed sometime around 6:50 pm? and its like 7:20 pm in japan? *confusion*
    (I just don't feel like watching everything X_X)