Stage48 - United Kingdom

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by xxdelta, Jun 2, 2013.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  2. kaykay

kaykay Kenkyuusei

I have tickets for the saturday but I have nobody to go with :(

3. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I will be at Hyper Japan Saturday and Sunday, just for the musics :)

4. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart
    I'll also be there for Saturday looking forward to it

5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I'll be going on Saturday and Sunday. I'll be concentrating on the music in the Saturday 1st session but probably looking more at the other stuff there on Saturday afternoon and on the Sunday (especially the CosParade) although I do plan to see TGS on both days if possible. I see that there's now a list of meet and greet particpants on the website but it doesn't give times, only the relevant days:

http://hyperjapan.co.uk/latest-news/meet-and-greet/

I'll see if I can maybe get a photo with TGS on the Sunday but I think sadly I'll have to let it pass with Eir Aoi unless she's doing her meet and greet very early on the Saturday. However I've seen video footage of her at the recent Japanese Expo in Bangkok and it looked like she was only giving high-fives with fans, not photos.

6. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    I'll be there for all three days, probably in casual clothes unless I can pull a last-minute cosplay together. I'm really looking forward to being able to see Dempagumi and TGS!!

7. fortunehime

fortunehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Would anyone be interested in meeting up at some point of HJ to trade photos? I have a bunch that I'd be interested in trading - maybe the Saturday afternoon session or Sunday when the acts are less clustered together?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

8. iolo-

iolo- Kenkyuusei

Hey everyone, I'll be there all weekend too

9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    According to TGS's website, their meet and greet sessions at Hyper Japan will be at 14.00 on both Saturday and Sunday and will include an opportunity for photos. Sadly though, Ayano will not be travelling to London because of her ongoing back pain problems so only 4 girls will be on stage. Link: http://tokyogirlsstyle.jp/live/detail.php?id=1027664

10. howling

howling Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    Oooo yes! That would be good (I'm only there on the Sunday but if something got organised I'd be up for that!!) I've sorted out one of my photo albums recently and have quite a few up for trade!!

11. fortunehime

fortunehime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Let's do Sunday then! We can sort out location on PM with anyone else interested.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

12. howling

howling Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    Sweet! I've just organised my photo folder with all the ones I can trade (including my Aigasa Moe collection - seriously ....any of you have any moe pictures I'll gladly take them off your hands :D)

I'll def be there in the afternoon cause I'm going mostly for dempa and the meet and greet but yea we can sort a location soon! ^^

13. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

I wasn't planning on bringing any photos but I may have some spare Moe's to trade depending on what you have :) (I don't tend to collect many photos outside of Moe, Komiharu and Yuurin anymore).

14. howling

howling Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    Ahhh I hope I have something you'd like

Also is anyone here going to the Preston Comic Con? It's the first Saturday in August and I'm thinking of going :D

15. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

If you have Team 4 stuff, I could be interested :)

16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I asked at the Meet and Greet stand if Eir Aoi would be signing today and it seems she's due there at 14.45. It's outside the wristband area so I'd expect it could continue after the end of the first session here at 15.00. Now for a Dempa Party!

17. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

@TheDarlingSharlz Sorry for the lateness but hi and welcome here ^_^

S/N - was nice bumping into a few people on the sunday of Hyper Japan ( @howling & @fortunehime ) ^_^

18. Soviet Sandwich

Soviet Sandwich Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Hi everyone! I've lurked around on this forum for a bit but i tend to find it somewhat difficult to post on threads for some reason, but since i want to get to know fans who are also from the UK, I've decided to post here in order to get to know you all.

1. Where are you from in the UK? South East London.

2. How did you get into AKB? Since i was already quite into Japanese TV shows and variety shows, i stumbled across AKBINGO one day and got to know the group through that, which lead to me becoming a fan of the group.

3. Which members are your favourites? To be honest, i like a hell of a lot of members but i guess my favourite among them would be Ryoha.

Nice to meet you all and i hope we can get along!

19. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

@Soviet Sandwich Welcome! An Uha fan eh? What makes her stand out to you? Her performances? I know she's quite the performance beast ^_^ Since you are quite local, why not pop along to one of the meets when they are on? :)

20. Soviet Sandwich

Soviet Sandwich Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Yep, pretty much her performances. I noticed her in sansei kawaii!, and then just started to look her up and watched her perfomances etc. I also found how shy she was super cute. Yeah, for sure. I'd quite like to attend the meet ups when they happen.