1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Thank you for the report!

And here i thought the Monthly Theater Goodness is voted online? I think the MVP thingy is still on going

2. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Isn't the online thing for who answers the questions at the end of the stage?

3. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    There's two different one, one for every performance, the other is monthly. I had assumed they aggregated votes over a month and counted, but I guess voting this way would also work.

I'm talking about Xiao Ai doing that pose during one of the MCs where she's like "Call me Your Majesty" or something.

Also, today's Team S MC about shipping names, one of he best MCs I've seen from Team S. Really enjoyed it

4. Rurin

Rurin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojinayui
    Ohh I see! I forgot they had that system!

Ahh Xiao ai! I was REALLY surprised that she had such a moe voice!! Her face looks super serious, but she's actually small and moe >u<!! It looks like the members kind of dote on her, she's so sweet during mc too. I'm a Chen Guanhui fan now!

5. cennezu

cennezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    qianbeiting
    Twitter:
    iamtaruchin
    @Rurin: I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE BEITING! She is amazing in terms of MC/variety, she should appear on shows more often ;w;
    @Raizy: Oh my god, I hope that MC regarding the ship names get subbed soon. I'm curious as to what they have to say.

6. Selinie

Selinie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    I've always thought Jiang Yun looked more like Suzuki Mariya. lol
    Matsui Rena is a new one. haha I'd never thought that somebody would say she looked like Rena. [hehe]

Jiang Yun:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  7. appetizer8088

appetizer8088 Kenkyuusei

Rumours came that Guangdong TV will broadcast SNH48 Senbatsu Election LIVE

8. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Let's join hands and start a prayer circle for this rumor to be true.

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    And let's hope that's it's available worldwide and not just to mainland China

10. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    Doubt it. Sousenkyo too long to broadcast on ordinary television. Internet tv is another question all together.

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Guess who started interacting with SNH members?
    [​IMG]
    source

12. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Don't quote me on that since I don't remember the source but if I remember correctly this is not the first time Paruru's shown interest for our SNH girls.
    How I'd love for the girls to be able to go to Japan and actually perform not just visit the theater or attend the election for the 10th anniversary!

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Crossing my fingers for that. The social media will be bombarded with selfie shot of JPN members and SNH lol

14. Maiyanism

Maiyanism Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jujingyi
    Twitter:
    maiyanism
    You're right. Paruru has had her eye on Kiku for a while now but it's great that she's showing interest in other members. I remember Oba Mina tweeted about SNH too and Goto Izumi said she thought Kiku was cute on her G+.

If SNH don't get to perform in Japan for the 10th anniversary I would at least like them and AKB to have a joint concert in Shanghai. That would be amazing

15. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    Who would you send to Japan? The Senbatsu? There's also a visa and travel issue

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    They would probably send our once in 4000 years beauty

17. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^That would be cool.:approve:
    There is too little interaction between SNH and 48G.

18. Rurin

Rurin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojinayui
    My late report of SNH48 theatre show on July 5th!

This time I went with yufeimao from stage48, and it was sooo much more fun going with a friend! We lined up for the seating lottery so that we could have seats together. It's a nice process where after verifying our ticket purchases, they have one person draw a ticket, then go through the rest to find the ticket with the seat next to the first one! After lunch, We went to the cafe to take pics of the autograph walls lool and there's a section autographed by other 48g members who came to see SNH *v* Among them, Ishida Anna, Kitarie, Murase Sae, Anai Chihiro (chii-chan! ahh!!) and Chikarina! So cool! We saw a bunch of ppl standing outside the door that connects the cafe with the goods shop, and two members were there! It was Zhao Ye(Tuitui) who reminds me of Moeno and Komorin, she is also a long-legged beauty *A* with Li Yuqi (Maomao), rank #11 in 1st sousenkyo, who was like inches away from my face when they left through the door. I waved and said "Kawaii! Kawaii!" oAo!! she smiled and waved back and asdfj she has a really cute smile *A* omg idols!!! It was very exciting!!

Theater performance highlights:
    I didn't say this last time, but Himawarigumi 2nd Stage is an amazing stage. I watched an AKB Himawarigumi 2nd stage the night before to refresh on wotagei *-* and to have something AKB to compare to.
    Also forgot to mention this, I came in having only watched SNH stages from when they still sucked, so I was blown away by how much they've improved. Guys, Team SII was perfect, I would say that their synchronization was on par with NMB. The MC was super hilarious, these girls don't tiptoe over glass like in the Himawari stage I saw online, where AKB girls gave generic idol-y answers. SNH are super chill w/eachother, and even though they're all very beautiful, they're not afraid of lewd jokes or being dumb (except Chen Guanhui! Everything she says is pure!) but maybe it's because they're much older on average than AKB are (I miss Meetan T-T)

During part of the MC when Maomao spoke, the hardcore wota in the front pit shouted something, and all of them turned their light sticks orange (Team HII's color when this is an SII performance). One of the MC girls said something like, "whoa, what a high level fan response!" I found out through Yufei that Maomao had a scandal around the same time as Zhehan, but wasn't punished for it. So I'm confused, the wota were supporting her...right?

When it came time for the sousenkyo appeals, it was Maomao and Tuitui's turn. Tuitui talked about how she auditioned for SNH 3 times, and how her dream was to become an actress or voice actress. She was turned down numerous times because they said she was too ugly (no! T-T), and her voice wasn't ideal. Ofc her parents didn't support her at first but when she was accepted into 3rd gen, they let her do it. As for Maomao's appeal, she apologized for worrying her fans, saying that even though she seems boyish and strong, that she's just a normal girl. She wants to start afresh with the same vigor as when she was first accepted into SNH. She was also crying...was she trying to hold back her tears or trying hard to cry for sympathy? I wasn’t sure…Well irl her crying sounded the same as in her appeal video online, so anyone who wants to can check it out. One girl in the audience shouted “哭哭哭!” i.e “Keep crying!” There’s no doubt that she was sincere about her words though, real crying or not, when this happens in Japan, fans always shout “Ganbare!” in support. I shouted “加油!” (kind of Chinese equivalent of ganbare) becaus that’s only right when a girl is crying...and one Japanese fan shouted “ganbare!” but otherwise no one said anything…was her scandal really that bad? If it was, then what’s up with the orange light sticks?

Anyway, towards the end, the members all stood on stage and waved to the fans. Mo Han is good, she slightly bowed when we made eye contact ;u; To me, Mo Han seems to have the most AKB spirit, it feels like I’m watching AKB when I watch her! Kong Xiaoyin is also good, I feel like she has a celebrity aura in a seemingly-hard-to-approach but actually turns out to be really cool sort of way lol!

Aaand of course HIGH TOUCH! Cherry on top to an amazing performance *-* No one grabbed my hand this time…lol! But Yufei says it might have been Kiki last time who was doing that!

Before I left Shanghai, I got to hang out with Eriri for a few hours! As with Yufei, we talked 48g a lot! Many 48g references were made, because we’re all kind of hardcore 48g fans and around the same age. Through Eriri’s huge efforts to accommodate my idiotic sense of direction, I found CoCo Curry and ordered the same thing as Marikosama *-* Eriri and I had cake and went shopping! She showed me some hats in this one store that said “SKE” in ugly Goosebumps font, and figured the shop owner was a closet(?) 48g fan cuz one of Tomochin’s MVs was also playing on their TV >>;
    Overall I’m sooo satisfied with my trip to Shanghai! It was a 48g filled weekend! SNH’s performance was definitely worth the trip and I will absolutely be back in the future to watch other team performances too! This experience really makes me want SNH to be more famous overseas. It’s hard to get into them through their messy beginning and video evidence of that mess back when they were a less than 1 year old group. I think I was under the misconception (many new fans might have thought the same) that since the girls LOOKED polished and pretty back then, that they were supposed to be more than what they actually were…just an inexperienced NEW group under shoddy management and no dance instructor. Well let me tell you, something must have changed (more funds? better management?) they are AWESOME now and really attract a lot of fans. The theater was packed, no empty seats, with VIP and overseas tickets being sold out right away. The girls are energetic and the fans are super serious about their oshimen loll~ Speaking of fans, they were mostly younger in their 20’s, lots of hipsters and also girls dressed in Lolita/seifuku. SNH seems to be popular in the online community because everyone talked about stuff on social media. Yufei and I also saw some dude buy a huge box full of CDs…Chinese wota and their SSK funds T-T If you ever go to Shanghai, definitely stop by the SNH theater!

19. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

^As for SNH going straight for the jugular in MC's, that's probably one of my favorite things about them. I think that's why Li YiTong's character developed the way that it did (and a few others, but hers seems the most prominent to me,) because everyone's made fun of her for so many things, that she just started accepting it and using it as part of her character, so that no one can make fun of her for it anymore. But, my favorite MC section I've ever heard was last year during a Pajama Drive show:

MC question: If the SNH members were in a play, who would be what role?
    Qianbei: Well, Wen Jingjie would definitely be the tree, just happily standing in the back and minding her own business...
    Caomei: -creepily happy voice- I'll gladly be the tree! I'll be the tree that grows on top of your grave~

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Even just by watching their MC online/MC report on Twitter i could laugh a lot. It seemed like it's really fun! Also, iirc Management have stated that their main goal is to make name in online community (faster to be known and attract people's attention)