1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Kiriken_96@HIKARI

Kiriken_96@HIKARI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotohikari
    Birthday squad for yukirin
    [​IMG]

2. Mayaya

Mayaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Wow, that's impressive. I only have Namida Paruru evolved and Katorena & Kojiharu without evolving, LOL

Managed to get Namida Sayanee, though! I'm happy! :D

3. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

MAINTENANCE NOTICE - JULY 15TH
    http://akb48game.jp/news/detail/930

Duration: 13:00 - 16:00 JST (3 hours)

Information
    - Start of new event
    - End of Akushukai Event special ticket exchange (remember to use your special tickets)
    - End of Summer Panel Missions
    - End of Oshimen LOVE Campaign
    - The Oshimen LOVE ticket exchange remains however​
    - End of Dasu Campaign
    - Summer Beach Dasu Campaign will continue after maintenance
    - Dasu content update
    - Distribution of background from Summer Panel Missions
    - One gem distributed to every player as apology for the emergency maintenance on July 13th

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    So we keep our tickets to trade for a 5*? The exchange availability has been momemtarily stopped?

I can be relieved to have my three 50 dasu not been used in waste, then

5. Kiriken_96@HIKARI

Oshimen:
    hashimotohikari
    So after the maintenance, my tickets will be gone?
    [​IMG]

6. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

^ Your tickets will remain, but when you do 50 dasu, you won't get a ticket any longer. But I think they'll just remove it for a little bit and implement it again

7. Serael

Serael Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ah! Noooo... figures... I got one Oshi LOVE ticket around when the campaign first started, but used it because I figured it would end before I got another 50 gems. Now I have 3 tickets and it's going to end before I can get that 4th ticket to be able to get a 6 star Kimi no Koto costume. :wall:Why didn't I just save that original ticket I'd gotten?

Does that specific Kimi no Koto costume ever show up in Dasu, does anyone know? If it does then I'll not feel so bad.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  8. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    All the costumes in Oshi LOVE campaign exchange (bar Original Outfit) go in and out of rotation in Dasu. As for Original Outfit, it appears in song drops (non upgraded though) and for the standard Gold ticket exchange (which you can obtain via selling 3* and up members* and in events)

9. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    There's Durian Shonen now :banana:
    And the event song on AKB side are all summer songs which i like. Hopefully won't get bored as quickly as last co-op event (still have no idea how this event works)

10. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    I love the new Dorian Shounen costume so much :') I have no idea whether to try 50 dasu or just use up all those gems for janken but I reaaally want a DB outfit ;3; The bikini version looks rather meh but yay for Melon Juice dance costume \o/

11. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

The durian costume look like.....diarrhea with the messy fruit hat...thingy. HKT looks the nicest. I'll be saving gems for Halloween costumes anyway so it doesn't matter.

Can't they add new song to AKB tho? They still got Bingo and Baby 3x for summer songs.

12. RyanSMJ

RyanSMJ Kenkyuusei

Amen :cute:

13. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    AFAIK, the game only uses songs that are released under King/You Be Cool! records. Even the version of Aitakatta was from A2 and not the single. I doubt they can add any song prior to King Records (ie any single before Oogoe Diamond) that easily.

Edit: Now that I think about it, BINGO is possible if they use the A4/H1 version.

14. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    >has 7 Oshi LOVE tickets
    >just saved up enough for a 50 Dasu
    >LOVE campaign instantly shut down/put on hold
    My luck and timing are just bloody amazing. :glare:
    Think I'll just wait until the announcement of the ticket exchange removal before I use my tickets. If they bring back the tickets, great! If not, there'll probably be some other exchange costume I like better by that point.

In other news MANAGOO CHOREO! :banana:
    FINALLY more choreos to songs we already have!
    Now give me my Heart Ereki and I'll be happy for life. :cute:

Never considered Bukiyo Taiyo as a "bikini single". :confused: Summer, sure, but not bikini+dance. Guess this is SKE Mode's Sakura no Ki ni Narou.
    ...and more Melon Juice + 12 Byou. HKT has got to have performed a proper summer song at some point, right? Even as a stage song? Anything? o_O ANY MORE 12 BYOU AND I WILL LOSE MY MIND! :explode:

Guess the event exchange costumes don't come with tickets or backgrounds, so I'll just relax and sit this one out as far as rankings go. :3rd:

15. Monique

Monique Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Anyone know, why everytime I press Lesson button, my game will exit? Thank you… :)

16. Dirkkun

Dirkkun Kenkyuusei

"Hawaii e ikou", the KIV coupling song for 12 byou, would have been nice. :|

17. Kiriken_96@HIKARI

Oshimen:
    hashimotohikari
    whether this event is the event oshi

18. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Kuchibiru ni fureta no wa. Yawaraka na daiyamondo. Imamade kimi ga mamotteita mono.

19. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Not an oshi event. There'd be a lot more posting on this forum if this was an oshi event (all that strategic oshi-comparing, dang!).
    Not sure whose oshi this event is or if the event has a lot of fans.

20. Mayaya

Mayaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Dorian Shounen, huh... I'm sad NMB was the one to release a summer single this year, I wanted Bokura no Eureka to be added, I prefer it to Dorian. Although Sayanee looks so gorgeous in her pic, I wish I got that outfit on dasu...

I wonder if Sakura no Hanabiratachi has any chance to be added. The 2008 version is under their current label brand, right? They could add it for Takamina's graduation or something (although I hope she gets her own graduation single, God knows she deserves it)