1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Its interesting to see contrasting interpretation of the word probation. I reckon some of the English speaking countries could associate the word probation to juvenile delinquency or other misdemeanor. In short, it is prejudicial to them.

In my situation, I once applied to a military academy and the first designation is that of a probationary cadet. Its something to be proud as its a step closer to being part of the corps if you hurdle the test. The vote is 3 to 1, the proposal is defeated. However, the word temporary will be replace.

Well, thanks for participating in this little exercise.:awesome:

Its 4AM here, I need sleep!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  2. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I'm going to vote for previsionary although tentative works as well. The two words are interchangeable normally. If we are looking for a noun, the best ones that I could think of would be novice or apprentice. Although, that is what kks essentially means and it doesn't exactly fit the situation in my opinion. Temporary seems to work just as well as any of these suggestions though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Sorry, not posting about the "tentative" issue but instead a small edit suggestion/fact check. Nakata Chisato is part of post-Spring Shuffle Team K, not Team B as her page suggests. The Spring Shuffle, Team K, and Team B pages are all fine but the Nakata Chisato page links her to Team B. Just thought I'd share.

4. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

erm... Which team is Chiichan in?
    her wiki page said Team B, but the box with fellow teammates at the bottom of the page doesn't include her.
    Instead it's the box of Team K?
    So hard to figure it out.

5. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    according to Spring Shuffle '15, she's in Team K, shuffled in from Team A. I'm going to fix it, thanks for noticing & telling it :D

6. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

tks a lot natsunishi.
    The problem is the box at the bottom turns out to be @team b now???
    :)

7. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Fixed.

8. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

hello...
    It's me again, :)
    I don't intend to turn this into a complaining thread, but seems like it is the same problem for Akicha page too... Like the one of Chisato page (tks for fixing it) :)

9. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    If you notice errors, don't be afraid to tell us :) Akicha's page now also has Team K categories.

10. AWchan

AWchan Kenkyuusei

Hi! I'm new to wiki48 editing. I was editing the Maenomeri page and for song titles, I see that the link is in red. And I think that's because the page is not created yet. If so, how can I create pages? Thanks:)

11. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    It's a bit curious. Like Akicha from some posts ago. She now belongs to Team K but the pics on that side is still the old Team K. You has to go to Team B for see her pic. Time for changing? Tbh, I'm really curious if they ever will change teams for example at the theater.

12. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    If you're talking about the bar at the end of each member's page, search for Template:Team***
    If you're talking about the charts, seach for Template:Team***Chart

13. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I will take more time to answer PMs and to edit the Wiki starting from next month because of college (I already said this on earlier posts, but now things are getting more busy). Just warning to avoid any misunderstanding.

You just need to go to "http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Name of the page". So, for example, Sutekina Zaiakukan's page would be "http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Sutekina_Zaiakukan". You can also click on the red link and then click on "Create" at the top of the page.

To edit {{Name}}, for example, you need to go to Template:Name. So the Team S template would be "Template:TeamS", the Team S chart "Template:TeamSChart" etc.

14. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I talked a little bit about the issues surrounding the forum and the Wiki on the "Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions" thread and it was commented about the possibility of moving the Wiki to somewhere else, having our own administration (As you may know, the Stage48 admins - that are gone for quite a long time now - are the "true admins" of the Wiki, being the only ones that can change the rights from each member, install plug ins etc.). To do so we would need, besides the people willing to help move the Wiki (MediaWiki itself has a lot of functions about it), we would need investment (For the server, domain etc.) and members that could help with all the XML-stuff (MediaWiki has a lot of tutorials about it).

So I'm asking about the opinion from all of you about it ;)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  15. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Why was the order of pictures on the "xxx48 Members" pages changed? Originally, they were categorized by team. Now they have been sorted according to the Japanese alphabet, but it makes it very confusing since the order of names below the pictures is by team (as it should be).

I have changed them back to their original order on the SKE48 Members page. I realize the new version matches the list of members in the first bullet point, but it looks much nicer if it matches the list by team, IMO. Plus, peoples eyes are drawn to the lists by team, so correlating it to that makes more sense.

16. M4YUYU

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    I hope you changed the order of the pictures too, because that was the original reason for changing it. Having that list and the pictures' order not matching up was, in my opinion, way more confusing to new people than the list not matching the team order and unnecessarily so.

17. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

yay...
    Somehow i feel like, sort of a complainer now, since i don't know how to edit these things :p
    Again, this time i saw a problem in Kibouteki Refrain page. You'll see that in the "Ambulance" song section, Kinoshita Haruna is from Team N. I thought she's from BII???
    Hoping someone can fix this...

18. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    It was discussed at the end of June and everyone agreed that they should be ordered by alphabet. You can see the reasoning on pages 64+65 of this thread.

19. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Alright, thanks! I'll change the SKE page back to alphabetical order then :)

20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Recently I was looking for information on current stages. I firstly went to the main AKB48 page here: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48#Stages but found the information to be out of date. However today thanks to a posting on the Q&A thread I came across the Venues page: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Venues and here the information does appear to be current. Can I please suggest that this can be tidied up? (Although I understand that the current stages will change shortly anyway?)