AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Who is divided into what team? That question isn't clear at all.

2. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

will added at middle august i believe like 1st shuffle
    geh goodbye Ripopo ICECREAMFUKO and Nao but Miru and Milky return to AKB which is nice

why i like senbatsu dasu
    [​IMG]
    fking finally i got 4* ripopo and fuuko from 11th pot whose i never got on AKB side and Miru the new oshimen

3. Luis Rodrigo

Luis Rodrigo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Team divided, for example, for buy a oshi of team 4, there is a mayu watanabe??? that is a example

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    probably would be best to wait for oshimen love ticket to come back when you do a 50 dasu.

5. TeamBOshi*

TeamBOshi* Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    Watanabe Mayu isn't a part of team 4. She's part of team b. The members in the game are put into the teams that they were in before the spring shuffle happened.

6. Chuu

Chuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    after a lot of comments on here idk if i should try nmb dasu :rolleyes: and no oshi tickets wow

******rant time********

I wish we got better events, same basic events are becoming boring, oshi events are dreadful and just lmao at theater event
    They can do score match event like Lovelive does, or give some ~special~ collectable and pretty 5*s like they used to do, since they made "event ticket 5*" all of costumes became flop
    or at least give some insane mode songs, kamonegix expert was easily FCable
    Actually they can do an event where you get more rewards when you beat the harder songs :fear: but ofc they won't

I don't even want to buy gems and do 50 dasu, they just give same song's different outfit for 88th time

***********rant mode off*********
    fyi, I am not trashing the whole game, I also play 7267473636349 other rhythm games and for example Momosu one is just a failure lell, this game beats a lot of rhythm games but you know.

Does anybody got background or badge from watermelons?

7. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    Would anyone please tell me how the background thingy works? ; u ; Can you buy the bgs with the tickets you get or will you get them after the event ends based on how many tickets you've gathered...?

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I think you have to go in the event menu and hit the red box, then exchange your tickets for the desired background (12 tickets needed for all 3)
    I just got one of those ticket after 100K event points. They're very rare.

9. upbringing

upbringing Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I don't know whether we need 12 background tickets or just 7 ones to get all 3 new background :cold: :cold: :cold:
    I received 7 ticket yesterday, and from that moment, I have spent around 60 turns but no other ticket appear :cold: :cold: :cold:

Attached Files:

10. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

The wording says 'above 7 tickets' for the last one. So it suggests that it's an unlocking type of thing instead of a trade in for the tickets. So I think 7 is enough

11. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    Hm I see, thanks, just because I tried clicking everywhere on the board and I couldn't obtain the background. xD That's why I was assuming you might automatically unlock them after the event ends if you have enough tickets.

12. Mayaya

Mayaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I agree with Chuu. Such a heavy game, and yet the developers don't exploit its full potential.

I wish they did special events/dasu for graduating members, thus ensuring someone gets a nice doll of their oshi before they leave the group. Also, why so many random outfits? I'm glad they're going with the live costumes direction with the outfit rewards, but they could do more considering how many outfits they wear...

13. blahstar

blahstar Kenkyuusei

I know nothing about nmb so... Who is that?!

Attached Files:

14. TeamBOshi*

TeamBOshi* Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aigasamoe
    Yes!!! I totally agree!! The devs just remove members at random times once they have graduated. What they should do is have a nice event for them to respect their decisions of graduating.

And they could totally find better live costumes. Some of them I've never seen before when there's tons of others that a lot of people know about. And why do they make it so difficult to get special tickets once there's an actual good live costume to trade them in for? I had about 70 tickets in the last event but I didn't even like the costume a ton (I forgot to trade my tickets in but that's a different story...) I really want the special ticket costume for this event but I'm not getting any tickets :(

15. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Kato Yuka "Uuka" Team N, 3rd Gen

16. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Speaking of random graduation removals...
    I have a couple of Suzuki Shihori costumes that I'd love to evolve into 6*s, but here's the kicker: now in order to evolve a certain 5* Shihori to 6*, I need a copy of the costume...AS A SHIMADA HARUKA VERSION. When I already have doubles, which I kept PRECISELY because she was getting removed. :wall: So much for my Kibouteki Refrain Necktie Shihori becoming 6* when instead of the 4* version I already own as a double the game now wants me to get a KR Necktie outfit of an entirely different girl.

I get the logic. It's cool that one can still evolve stuff even after the girl's graduated. But...now I have 2-3 extras and will have to hunt down the new upgrade requirements if I want to evolve the Shihoris. :shocku:

17. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @kaisap112 This is something I've just learnt with the removal of Morikawa Ayaka... and now I'm in a rush to upgrade all the doubles (there's sooo many) of Ricchan, Fuuko, Sakiko, etc. I have before they're gone. I've managed to get all of my doubles of Ricchan and Sakiko evolved but there's still so much left to do before the rest are removed (hopefully, not soon)

18. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  19. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    I'm so ??? 50 dasu gods were so generous to me, 2 5*'s and both of them are score up :') And one is event costume, the costume I so so so wanted :') Also my +1 member was my ni-oshi (altho no score up but who cares) so I'm super super satisfied and happy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. blahstar

blahstar Kenkyuusei

As much as I don't want to say it... She's destroying Sayanee in 1 aspect...