1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Princess Tutu

Princess Tutu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    Princess_Tutu95
    I'm sorry, I'm pretty new to this game and I don't know what is "Oshi Event" ^^" I'm looking for some strong Paruru so I'm very interested in this new event *__* Can somebody explain it to me?

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Basically you will fight against all the players with the same oshi (the girl set as their profile photo) as you.
    Is there another need to precise that the more popular the girl is, the fiercer it is to compete.
    In your case, the Paruru fan are hella strong contenders.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  3. Monique

Monique Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Sorry for asking here.. I can't open my lesson menu.. I want to know, to upgrade ピンクワンピース.ver ☆4 to ☆5, does it need the same costume or not? So, to upgrade that ☆4 to ☆6 we need 2 same costume? Thanks a lot :)

4. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

In other words, if you plan on sleeping and eating and don't have tons of gems to use, you don't stand a chance. :p

5. Princess Tutu

Princess Tutu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    Princess_Tutu95
    Oh, fantastic! Sounds great, thank you very much ;)

Ahahahaha :^^;::^^;::^^;:
    I'm worried for one of my friends who have Mayuyu X°°D

6. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Prepare to use 50 gems for oshi event if your oshi is a senbatsu member.
    And another 50 gems for 50 dasu to upgrade.

I think intimacy is important as well, if your oshi's intimacy is high, her performance boost will be pushed further which will ultimately affect ranking.

7. ShinN

ShinN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    50 gems are enough to reach top 100 or top 7?

paruru oshi is hard enough...:fp:

8. heysunny

heysunny Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    heyitsniky
    Omg this new login campaign is great, I just checked and saw that you can get 10 gems altogether which is great! Also 3 pink outfit members, I love this >w< I also really like the backgrounds that come with the outfits, I might upgrade one member to 6* so I could get both versions of the bg..

9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    it is a great aspect of the game indeed. If you are not a paying player, you don't feel left away.

Also, I have the feeling that they reduced the drop rate of 4 stars costumes from gold pots (Iiwake, Furage and Ereki on AKB side)

10. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I've only ever gotten the standard costume, shonichi and a couple of oogoe from the gold pots :( I'd love some Iiwake costumes

11. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    My friend did that (she went in top 100), she paid for the gems to increase her oshimen rank desperately, her oshimen is a senbatsu member.
    She spent at least 50 gems. Her rank was pretty high to start off, the higher the rank the more LP points you accumulate.
    But I believe that you really need a lot of free time to play even if you have that high amount of gems, like playing overnight, playing while in sch e.t.c.

And don't forget, you are piting yourself against Japanese players (I'm sure you know how Japanese players play), players who have the same oshimen as you here, and overseas players as well.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Once evolved to 5 stars the pink dresses skills are +10 000 points !!
    This look better than most score up skills

13. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    @lionel90 but you could roll those skills and even +15k when they let us do slots.

I would always equate score-ups to something like 30k actually. But this was a long time ago when the game was new and I don't know how accurate it was...

14. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    Does this login campaign give the same daily reward for every player or each player gets different rewards from other players ? Already got 20 special tickets and 500 hearts and not even a single gem yet.

15. Pado10

Pado10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Day 1 = 10 special tickets
    Day 2 = 500 hearts
    Day 3 = 10 special tickets
    Day 4 = Silver Jersey
    Day 5 = 5 gems
    Day 6 = 500 hearts
    Day 7 = 10 special tickets
    Day 8 = Silver Jersey
    Day 9 = 500 hearts
    Day 10 = 5 gems

16. blahstar

blahstar Kenkyuusei

Oshi event I'm just going to focus on the members of nmb and hkt no-one cares about.

17. Chuu

Chuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Wait hold on, how does intimacy is important in ranking :eek:

and % score-up >>>>>> + score

anyway, any comments on Suuchan? How much gems I need to sacrifice for her? She is my SKE oshi, but I am not sure if i want to go for 3rd girl (two goddess Yukas are enough)

18. RyanSMJ

RyanSMJ Kenkyuusei

Depends if the devs decide to make intimacy as a factor / multiplier for event points. If they don't then it's useless in the terms of event points. Unless you think that the additional performance boost helps you to get a higher rank then it may also affect it.
    and % score-up >>>>>> + score

@hinapyon Might be able to tell for SKE mode

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I'm not convinced with this anymore. It depend on some factors such as when the skill triggers, how strong the skill is, how strong your unit is and other things.
    If a %score up start at a bad time in a song (in a low bubble flow), a strong +score which starts at the same time may give more points. And it's even more worth it when using a song related outfit.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  20. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Of course if your playing on an easy version of a song and there's no bubbles when scoreup is activated, then it is kinda wasted. However, on pretty much every hard song there isn't a huge gap anywhere, so the scoreup should be useful. Watch the score go up next time, but it does go up much more than 10k