AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Yes but the pics will be distributed after the event.
    Yes but you'll need 3 pink dresses of the same member (1 for upgrade to 5* and one more for upgrade to 6*)
    Yes, in fact you can only use one background for all mode at once.

2. Wolftamer123

Wolftamer123 Kenkyuusei

Ok. And until after the event we don't know what the photo is, right? It would probably be different than the one distributed for ranking right? Since the character distributed for ranking in top 100 for oshi is a red Happi, the photo should be different for the blue Happi you can buy...?

Sorry, I'm very concerned about how I spend my tickets.
    (^-^")

3. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    There were times when we had preview for the pic before we get them but it seems there's no preview this time so yeah we can only wait to see what the pics look like. I wouldn't say the pic is different from the top100/top7 pic, usually they had same picture with just different decoration on the bottom of the pic.

4. shakuran

shakuran Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    I'm having the problem that every time I go to check my ranking for the oshimen event, the game force quits me and I have to load it again so I can't check my progress at all. I was wondering if anyone knows a way to fix this/if there's a particular cause for it?

5. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @shakuran I've been having the same issue, but I tried clearing the cache and all background apps. It kinda worked, I can see the very top of the ranking summary so I know what rank I am but then it goes back. My device is iPhone 4S so it might just be memory issue or a bug with the game itself. Sorry I can't be more help.

6. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    sadly, i don't have iphone and my friend who have it already uninstall this game because her oshi (matsui rena) graduated.

its just error message mostly because your connection problem. i can't read those kanjis but what i know that is not message for banned account.

7. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Guerilla event helps me a lot :cute:

My currently ranking after the event
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Thank you guerilla!

8. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    What do those kanji mean? I know that square character (in some case) means "times". And there's no specific time for guerilla stage at monday.

Screenshot_2015-08-01-09-31-01.jpg

9. Kiriken_96@HIKARI

Kiriken_96@HIKARI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotohikari
    What do you mean of read and blue happi?

10. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Date of guerilla and underneath it and is how many times it will happen so 8/1 is 4 times. They only told you the time of first one tho so you have to log in to catch the others lol

11. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

I guess I can never stop playing because I am constantly being bumped out of the top 7 image.jpg

12. Wolftamer123

Wolftamer123 Kenkyuusei

So if you go to Dasu there are event tickets you have been receiving for certain tiers of points you've been achieving. If you look at the costume, aside from being able to purchase red jersey members for 2 tix, you can buy a blue Happi (that's what the outfit is called, according to the katakana). If you read the rewards for ranking at the end of the event you are distributed either 1 or 2 red Happi members of your Oshi depending on where you are in the ranking (at least above #100).

I guess I should just spend them since they disappear, but I would hope they would give a slightly different photo rather than just changing the border. >.<

13. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

They've never had different photos. They are just an opportunity to gather pictures for your non oshimen and to fill in some gaps in your team of you need to.

14. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

That's how top 7 works. Haha. Shige isn't too bad though for top 7. You need to just do power sessions of playing to get through it

15. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Yea I've done all of the oshimen events but this is only the third or fourth time top 7 has ever mattered and only the first time I have ever actually gone for it. I usually go for a little over 300k and then call it, but dammit it's shiges birthday and I need to out button mash the other Shige oshis.

16. ShinN

ShinN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    another guerilla is running right now...

17. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Whoa cool. I'll try to log in hourly then since it's weekend.

18. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I went up to like 800k for hirari a few events ago to get top 7. 300k isn't much for top 7. You need to power through. Haha

19. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    @qadri08 I thought Miku's top 100 would be higher woah! Like around 300k+ something for top 100.
    Anyone here doing Nako? I wanna know if it's the same for her.

20. kaisap112

kaisap112 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Rena's graduation isn't until the end of August, and even then there's no guarantee she won't be in the game until the end of the year. Muro Kanako graduated NMB in May, but she's still in the game! And it's not like there isn't a ton of other girls to move on to in the game in four different modes...

As the gravure shoot event proved, even stuff in this game can help a girl out. I wouldn't dump the game just because one girl happened to announce graduation. :flower:

Still sad I never got a Mariko-sama chibi in the game, but oh well. :hmm: