Event / Concert AKB48 Manatsu no Tandoku concert in SSA: Kawaei-san no Koto ga Sukideshita (15/08/01 to 15/08/02)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    The only thing I'm disappointed at was the original BKA48 not singing the last Haste to Waste *alone* with Ricchan, and I'm not sure precisely how it rolled out but the whole group as backup dancers would have been nice. Other than that, the setlist for the last concert looks amazing oAo Riichan certainly left with a bang.

Now they have to work on how will they top that for Takamina's graduation [hehe]

And no, Management, we already know Acchan will be there with a bouquet of flowers, think of something else to spice it up.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^I would be disappointed if Acchan only went there to give her flowers. She needs to be living the AKB dream with Tkmn one last time lol
    Seriously though, I would hope that she (along with as many 1st gen members they can get to come back) get their own little segment with Takamina, like how in todays concert Oba Team 4 had there own little segment. It would be cool if we could see all the Team A teams that Takamina has lead perform at least once as well.

3. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Ricchan's SSK: - , - , 25, 16, - . And I'm quite sure her place in senbatsu was because of Iwate incident.
    Mocchi's SSK: 21, 23, 21, 22, 36, 52. And that without any push.

I put Mocchi as winner. :1st:

4. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    The setlist for this concert is certainly one of my favorites for sure. As much as I love seeing the old AKB classics, it's nice to see some songs that haven't been performed a lot yet.

And I've already posted on Ricchan's and Mocchi's threads about their graduation segments, but they were both wonderful. I'm glad they both got a beautiful send-off overall.
    Eh, there's lots of ways they can make Takamina's graduation concert exciting. I'm not too worried.

Still hoping for that acapella version of Sakura no Hanabiratachi with Takamina as the main vocal and either all of 1st gen (past and present) or current Team A girls as back-up.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Sayaka? Akimoto? Didn't she have a Dome concert for her graduation, a graduation song, a documentary, and everything? I don't know what more they could give for a graduation. Her graduation was as big as Mariko, Tomochin. (I think she deserved it too) She wasn't senbatsu member but I don't think management decide to give big graduations according to this. Didn't Kasai graduate as senbatsu member but her graduation barely got attention?

Btw for Takamina's graduation concert, which is also be AKB's 10th anniversary, I guess they'll have a Dome Tour? They can have the tour for their 10th anniversary, and then one of the concerts would be focused on Takamina for her graduation. Since it's their 10th anniversary, I'd love if for at least one concert they can bring as much grads as possible and have them perform together again. Even though I know graduates want to move on and all. But wouldn't it be amazing to see them as "idols" once again? Especially for 1st gens like Acchan who are also celebrating their 10th year since debut (Ok I admit, I just want to see some flawless performances with Acchan as center again because I really miss her as idol XDDD).

About Ricchan, she looks really beautiful. I love her dress. I like the setlists too. I'm glad they gave something for Mocchi as well. Somehow Ricchan's graduation reminds me of Acchan, the way they both graduate at 20 years old, at a moment where they're shining the most. It makes it sad because it feels like they could have stayed longer (because of their age still being young). But since both Acchan and Ricchan got a beautiful goodbye, it makes it easier to accept it. I wish the best for Ricchan and Mocchi after AKB!

6. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What does PAIOTSU mean? (Paiotsu senbatsu for romance kenjuu)

7. unwanted

unwanted Kenkyuusei

Ricchan was also the victim of a horrible attack and has graduated as a direct cause of that. It's one thing to look at pushed new gens and feel bitter about the (real or perceived) mistreatment of your oshi but it's another to pretend that Ricchan has somehow gotten the upper hand here. While a bit twisted, it really comes down to this: would you like your own oshi to go through what Ricchan went through if it would guarantee her such a farewell concert? The answer is no.

Mocchi got a solo, she's in a good agency and she leaves with (for all we know) her heart and soul at ease. That's not too shabby.

8. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Might be the case, but I believe she read a letter mainly because she was so close with Kawaei they were like sisters.

9. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Ricchan's graduation circumstances might actually be some of the worse in 48 history, if not THE worst. It's a shame to see her go when she was on the rise, but at least she didn't let that stop her career prospects, even though staying in the group was clearly causing her some degree of pain. The dimensions of her sendoff seem like a well deserved compensation for having endured so much, and I wish her the best in this new stage of her life.

Go wild, my sweet child. Wreak havoc.

10. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    English Meaning(s) for ぱいおつ
    1. tits (trendy inverse of oppai)

11. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I do not begrudge Ricchan her concert but I think Mocchi should have had the same. Speaking of Akicha, I wonder if she will get a Ricchan type good bye concert? She was senbatsu for two years, highest #12, but she's not management's darling. We might soon see.

12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I think it's too much for Kawae... I love her, she is one of my favorite AKB members. it's like compensation for bodily and psychological damage caused. I really don't like it... it looks ridiculous. it is as if to arrange all the same, at the time, for Sato Amina or if in the next year would be for Mako (supposing)... and everyone understands that it is the only merit of which has made it popular is that terrible event. it seems unfair to many of the sotsugyo member. without incident, she essentially means little for AKB. almost all of which is the popularity she has now, is out of pity for her ... and it's not good... I have very mixed feelings... very mixed!!! hmm ... title for my comment "pity and justice" Sorry =)
    (sorry. my english very bad)

13. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    God forbid we show a little empathy for a girl who was maimed whilst doing her job, and has now quit because of it.

God forbid.

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    IMO, Mochi didn't get so much because her announcement was so rushed.

15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I don't know this is the right thread for this question but except for the Iwate incident, what makes Ricchan special? She looks like an ordinary japanese girl to me. I wouldn't recognise her among the other girls. I don't know anything about her, is she a fantastic singer or what?

16. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Couldn't you say that about most members though? What makes x girl special, she looks ordinary to me. Some girls I've never understood their appeal at all, and a whole bunch I just plain have no idea who they are (including a good chunk of people who ranked). We just had a "Ricchan best moments ranking" in the top ten thread, so I guess that is a good place to start if you don't know her.

I liked the second day noon setlist the best. The units had a lot of members I am interested in. I would really have liked them to do different team songs on different days though, but now I suppose I'll compare first concert to last concert and see if they improved! So many songs I don't know...

17. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    You could apply this logic to basically anyone within AKB48 & co.
    (Personally, I have no idea why Paruru is in senbatsu or why she has so many fans..)

But I think you're missing the point.

Are you seriously going to argue that a girl whom was on the rise, whom got stabbed/slashed with a knife whilst doing a job she enjoyed (which has now left her physically and mentally scarred), shouldn't have some kind of big send off for her? Should she really be shuffled off with one insignificant theatre performance like girls whom have gotten nowhere in their AKB careers?

I would expect some kind of big send off if it was one of the less popular girls who had come to physical harm on their job. Anyone who has to leave their career in the way Ricchan has deserves something. You apparently don't believe she deserves it, but hell, management do.

How would you react to people dismissing this like you are, had it happened to Akicha? Hell, what makes Akicha special? lmao

18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^ @gotbild Well, you could say the same thing about most of the pushed girls, but Kawaei was in line to be the next Ace after Mayu and Paruru. She's somewhat an orthodox idol but at the same time hilarious and interesting. If anything the Iwate incident ruined all chances of her being an AKB Ace happening because she couldn't bounce back from the traumatic experience. I honestly think that Ricchan would have gotten the "Sakura" treatment if that incident did not occur. If none of that happened I could see her ranking at least 14th in the ssk this year. The whole situation was just unfortunate.

But your question is really "Why didn't Kuramochi get a bigger send of that Ricchan when she has "done more" in AKB than Ricchan", right? There are a lot of reasons with each one being neither right or wrong. I personally think we should all be grateful that they even gave her a good send of in a concert, because there are a ton of AKB members who have been around for a long time and didn't/probably never will get a concert send off.

• Like Like x 1
  19. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I don't think because her grad announcement was too sudden that she only got this much. No. Whether her announcement timing was planned by the mgmt or herself, I think it was good. If she announced it in the beginning of the year or at the time span where AKB didn't have an announced near concert, I don't think Mocchi would have this much treatment. This is basically Kasai-level grad treatment, right? Just some portion of the concert dedicated for the graduating girl. And it's good and grand enough for her. Mocchi is happy, right?
    I doubt Akicha will. At most, she'll get Mocchi's type grad concert. Just some portion of a concert dedicated for her. She might get the chance to wear a gown. That's if she announced her graduation at a close time (not too close, but not too far, let's say 1-3 months prior) to the upcoming concert.

And no, I don't have anything against Mocchi or Akicha, it's just that as already stated, they are not mgmt's darlings. They are lucky if they get to be sent off in such a way (like Mocchi), instead of just the usual graduation theater stage.

What I wish is for some more mid-gen members to announce their graduation, so the lower tier midgen grad won't be forgotten. Like Oya Shizuka, Miyazaki Miho, Ishida Haruka, etc. For example, several midgen to have their grad ceremony at one concert.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

What makes Akicha special?
    You can ask the same question about any of the members and people will come up with answers you're going to ignore.

As for the concert, I'm so happy she got such a big section for her and that Oba Team 4 reunited for the occasion. Good job, management. :flower:

Seems like it was AKB + Sousenkyou senbatsu? Halloween Night is an AKB single, even if half the members in its senbatsu are not. :^^;: