Kawaei Rina (Ricchan) / 11th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I'm avoiding Hasute to Wasute for the time being D:

2. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Lucky you, I heard it a bunch loads last night and I haven't slept yet from watching the theatre stage.

3. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

if the video does not show watch the video here

AKB48の川栄李奈が、東京・秋葉原のAKB48劇場で卒業公演を行い、「長い光」「恋愛禁止条例」など18曲を披露した。メンバーが目を潤ませながらステージを務める中、川栄は終始明るい笑顔。自身のセンター曲「ハステとワステ」では、同期の小嶋菜月と名取稚菜(特別出演)がおバカメークで人形役を務めるなど、川栄のラストステージらしい演出で会場を盛り上げた。最後の曲「君が教えてくれた」では仲良しの横山由依らがサプライズで登場。ファンからは、たくさんのメッセージが寄せ書きされた横断幕も掲げられ、川栄もメンバーも大号泣で卒業公演は幕を閉じた。公演後の会見で、5年間の活動を振り返った川栄は、「もし生まれ変わって、もう1回AKBに入れるなら入りたい。それくらい楽しかった」と笑顔。今後は女優業にまい進していくが、「アイドルから女優になるのは難しいと思う。10~20年後に『この人アイドルだったんだ』と思われるような人になりたい」と決意を明かした。

出席者:AKB48チームA

2015年8月4日;AKB48劇場(東京・秋葉原)
    6分48秒

【時事通信社】

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  4. d768

d768 Kenkyuusei

Bakaeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

5. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Dear Ricchan fans, I am coming out from hiding to make an appeal to all of you. I have been a huge Ricchan for a really long time and I am very depressed about her graduation and I want to watch her performances in all the stages that she has ever been in. Right now, I have her in Theatre no Megami, Mokugekisha, Boku no Taiyou, Shinoda Team A Waiting Stage, Yokoyama Team A Waiting Stage and of course Renai Kinshi Jourei. I believe that she also performed in RESET before. According to this she was even in Yuko's position and had centered performances with Tomochin. However, I have never seen her any of those LODs before. Would any of you please kindly direct me to one of those performances if you happen to have any of them? I would appreciate it a lot.

6. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Kawaei Rina graduation performance in AKB theater(Aug.4) Gradu speech & Takamina's comment

CLzh_p4UsAAyA09.png

Credit

:cold: :cold: :cold:

i just watched her graduation stage btw ...i couldn't help not tearing up :(

7. d768

d768 Kenkyuusei

The feels.

Btw, does she still have an injury?

8. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    Unlike Annin I don't think she is still has physical problems after what happened to them.

9. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    She's really gone :cold:

10. d768

d768 Kenkyuusei

:(

Iriyama Anna is still injured? Is she graduating as well? My memory is fuzzed.

11. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    No but her scars are still somewhat visible, even more so if she doesn't use stage makeup.

12. d768

d768 Kenkyuusei

:( For a girl scars must be nasty....glad shes not graduating and fighting on. Show the bastuges

13. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    And Anna still has difficulty using her hand due to damaged nerves. She might still be doing some rehab.

14. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    She definitely is - when I had my broken knee I was still doing rehab a year in. It's probably the same for hands, if not even longer, since the nerves were actually cut.

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    OTT so spoiler tag.

Annin does have some nerve damage in her right hand. And she has talked, most notably during her B-Day stage, about not having full use of it and her continous visits to rehab for it. But recently, in Ricchan's Grad concert and Theater performance, Annin has shown she has gotten a good amount of movement back in her hand and she. Still not 100%. However, her efforts or paying dividends. Which was beautiful for me to see.:^O^:

16. d768

d768 Kenkyuusei

Crickey, so the injury was that bad?? Hope the bastuge pays

17. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    She does actually, of what it seems, flexion injury or she can't bend her thumb ip joint.
    [​IMG]

I've read that according to the type of injury, the thumb movement might never recover fully, also after this kind of injury the risk of arthritis increases. It's a pretty nasty thing, I really hope for her full recovery, Annin's as well.

Azumi gave her first interview :)

18. d768

d768 Kenkyuusei

Ive had injuries down to the bone/ligaments etc(visible) and recovered,shes young,should be no problem.

19. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    She really looks good with her hair sharp and messy.

20. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

This is pretty old and I thought most of you might not have seen it before so I cut it up and uploaded it.

Now please help me out with Ricchan LODs. I'm curious about her centering Theatre no Megami alongside Karen as well if anyone has those. I'm still looking for Ricchan in RESET so please help me out if you have those.