Single AKB48 41st [Halloween Night] 15/08/26

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 6, 2015.

1. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Halloween Night: I have mixed feelings about this song. On one side, I am tired of the senbatsu singles we have had as of late, and I wish we got something in a different style. However, the song is pretty catchy still, the MV is alright, and it's Sakura's first kami 7 single, so I kind of started to like it. I don't really like the facepaint done on all of the girls, though, in the MV, like Sakura's for example. Take note of my profile picture. I think she looked better, there.

Sayonara Surfboard: Good song with a good MV to match it. I like these MVs where it shows the girls just messing around doing random things. Haruppi got a lot of screentime as well, so that's a plus.

Mizu no Naka no Dendouritsu: The sexiest MV and song on this single. haha Chihiron, Keicchi, Mirurun, etc. are absolutely stunning in this MV. This single gives off a Latin vibe, and I like it a lot.:nosebleed:

Kimi ni Wedding Dress wo: The ballad song of this single. Although it's slow, I think it's quite good and the girls look beautiful in the dresses.

Kimi dake ga Akimeiteita: I like the MV because it reminds me of the long bus rides I had on excursions in Japan. haha I think the song gets really good around the scene with them in the bus.
    Ippome Ondo: Not your typical AKB MV style, but it seems like AKB is trying to tap into the traditional Japanese feel here. I like the matsuri feel to the song, and, to be honest, I am a sucker for Japanese girls in kimonos and yukatas. :^O^:

Has anyone seen the special picture bonus we get for ordering from shops early? Have they even released the information, yet?

2. Madscientist

Madscientist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Manakuru
    overall, i think UG song is much better than Hallowen night..............The MV concept and the song mixed perfectly...........i'm glad haruppi be the center for UG and didn't make it into boring Hallowen night.......and for the next girl, i don't know why there are a lot people like it, the only things that you can see in the MV just water, girls, and b**bs :censored:.......it's like watching team KII MV sayonara kinou no jibun,,,... make me bored :gavel::gavel::gavel:
    and finally, i'm happy to see miyupon got a lot screen time for Upcoming girls MV, :cute: :cute:

3. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    The behind the scenes of the Next Girls PV will be featured in AKB48 SHOW! this week I think,,
    They were inside that big glass water tank.

4. Chuu

Chuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Perfume isn't inactive, they just announced a new single and documentary and i am lost :fp:

anyway this is about Nikkei

[​IMG]

I think the girl group that public cares about isn't AKB, Momoclo, Perfume or whatever, but E-girls. They have the highest interest...something on the graphic, and their album sales was great too. And Perfume has been around for 748948768 years with sightly less haters, so they did well in both of criteria. But then, they are not idoly idol (I even don't call them idol tbh, just performer). So only Momoclo? AKB is close to Momoclo, so if they didn't have so much haters and try to attract non AKB-wota....:rolleyes:

But Akimoto-sensei is giving another "everybody can dance with this song" type song that people are already moved on. That will help, thanks :rofl:

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Holy throwaway B-sides Batman :awesome:

All of the songs are terrible except for Ippome Ondo which is a jam and a half. The PVs are pretty bad too imo, UG is just an ad for instagram and super boring, Water girls has a terrible song and the editing is super choppy, Sumire center is cute, but it reminds me a lot of that one NMB B-side at a wedding which was MUCH better because the song wasn't a snorefest, and Bus PV is horrendously boring as well.

Pros: All of the girls look really pretty except for Haruppi who looks really odd. If she were a K-pop idol I'd be wondering what she did to her face. I still love her anyway!

Cons: The songs are SO terrible. Especially the Underwater song, it's like it took the most annoying and uninspired bits of Nante bohemian and Kondo koso ecstasy and mashed them together to call it "sexy and hip" terrible. I love the concept of the PV though, I only wish it was better executed and not so forced.

Conclusions: Same old, can't expect a good AKB B-side since 2013 so no disappointment there but the videos all seemed to have the same washed out, filtered, tumblr aesthetic, which is usually my thing, except they overdid it with all of them serving the same aspect. I want Yui's yukata! Ondo and Halloween song remain amazing although I wasn't too thrilled about Halloween Night's PV

• Like Like x 1
  6. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    48Group - Halloween Night @ Baitoru x AKB48 Special Live 2015 150810 with Matsui Rena

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I am so glad and pleased to finally see Rena dancing to Halloween Night~ :cute:
    Sasshi even gave her a special mention,,

8. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Mayuyu looks amazing in that Baitoru performance.

Or should I say I think she looks amazing, its hard to tell in 360p :censored:

9. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Sashi shined during Baitoro performance... It was great to see her interacting with the public during the 'Are you ready?" part.

I still don't know what to think about Halloween Night. Song is pretty catchy. For sure, for me is the best A-side single of the year, as BwT is not for me, and GF, even finding it really nice, I never listened on repeat (yep, that's a parameter for me hehehe). On the other hand, I've listen HN few times already on repeat.

But for me, it's far to be the best SSK single:

GC (I love that slow intro) >= IM >= KnP >>> HR >>>>HN>KFC>FG
    -- depending of my mood these top 3 cahnges! =P

10. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

I like how Meru was just bouncing and jumping on every beat

11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Thanks for sharing this graph. So, what is this? How would I read the graph? And what does it mean?

12. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Time for my opinion about the B-sides, I wasn't in a hurry.

UG
    : I like the music but the singing was too high pitch for me. I hear an echo from the 70th. Good with the nameplates, more of this. MV itself is boring. Interesting with the pairing av Miichan and Akicha. Is Miichan demoted or Akicha promoted? But they have a lot in common, both old in AKB and former senbatsu.
    NG: The music isn't in my taste but may pass. But the MV? Water gymnastics? Could pass for this oldie, under spoiler.

FG. Music ok but too slow. Nothing more to say about this.
    UCG: Music ok but MV confusing.
    IO: Not bad but I think all traditional japanese music sounds the same. Team Z Ver 2.0? But the senbatsu is really surprising. No Miichan, no Kitarie. Feels a little more expensive than the other MV's, more extras. But I hardly doubt some of the girls are singing, extreme lip sync.

The music sounds quite good but very forgettable, especially because B-sides are very seldom performed. Maybe except for UG and IO. The MV:s looks very cheap, except for IO, all the money is spend on HN? It's more like obligatory but nothing more.

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

14. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

AKB has released a song about the baitotu thing called 恋のバイトル, selected members are: Sashihara Rino, Watanabe Mayu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Jurina, Yamamoto Sayaka, Miyawaki Sakura, Miyazawa Sae, Yokoyana Yui,Watanabe Miyuki, Kodama Haruka
    Maybe will be included in this single
    Source with a vine:http://akb48-matome.blog.jp/archives/51974798.html

15. agus sukarmaji

agus sukarmaji Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  16. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Today in AKBINGO! did a Halloween Night studio live.

There were a few original senbatsu members...
    [​IMG]

Senbatsu members of Halloween Night AKBINGO! ver.~ (with the position of original senbatsu member) Please correct me if I'm wrong!

1. Sashihara Rino --> same position
    2. Takahashi Juri --> Kashiwagi Yuki's position
    3. Watanabe Mayu --> same position
    4. Shimazaki Haruka --> Takahashi Minami's position
    5. Muto Tomu --> Matsui Jurina's position
    6. Kato Rena --> Yamamoto Sayaka's position
    7. Okada Nana --> Miyawaki Sakura's position
    8. Oshima Ryoka --> Miyazawa Sae's position
    9. Kawamoto Saya -->Shimazaki Haruka's position
    10. Taniguchi Megu --> Yokoyama Yui's position
    11. Komiyama Haruka --> Kitahara Rie's position
    12. Kojima Natsuki --> Watanabe Miyuki's position
    Nakanishi Chiyori --> Matsumura Kaori's position
    14. Nishino Miki --> Takayanagi Akane's position
    15. Iwata Karen --> Shibata Aya's position
    16. Yamada Nanami --> Muto Tomu's position

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  17. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    So does that mean that this is a pure AKB senbatsu, with the exception of Sasshi (excluding even Kennin)?

Cause they really need to do this more often.

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Well, technically, Nanamichan is a Kennin, Team 8 & Team A. :hehe:

19. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Still, she's an AKB48 member and not from a sister group.

20. Rurin

Rurin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojinayui
    Undergirls: I want to see the full version:cute: I wonder if I'll cry. It seems very sentimental.

Next Girls: I don't understand why people are saying that it's just fanservice. It looks really artsy to me, and reminds me of underwater fashion shows. Next Girls always get the edgy songs! The makeup and concept really makes members who have strong beautiful facial features like Tanochan and Jiina stand out to me :cute:

Future Girls: Amazing! This could be an Undergirls pv, it's shot extremely well. Suuchan is beautiful as a bride, Yukarun looks so innocent and pure, and Natsu looks young, fresh, and girly this time when I'm used to seeing her more mature look! Akarin is already extremely beautiful, but the way this pv was shot makes her look sooo pretty it's almost uncanny :cute:

Upcoming Girls: Nothing really stood out to me in this pv...I had to watch it again cuz I didn't even remember what happened in it. Makki is such a fun person but all she does in this pv is sit on a bus :c I could also do without the tourist guide. How come everyone looks so bored/tired on their vacation? Also why is Ryoha sitting by herself near the front :c it's hard to see individual members...

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015