1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Anai Chihiro (Chihiron) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    The way it comes across is that Chihiro is lacking which I don't get. But if that's not the case then I'm glad.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

2. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Yeah I didn't get that about Miru's aura either. Anyway I still think a different concept could have been better for Chihiro. I hope everyone else, the entire world, likes it though.

This is what I said in the Halloween Night thread

i realize this there was always a slim chance I would have liked an AKB b-side though and I thoroughly hope all her fans enjoy it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    The reason why I'm happy with how the MV turns out to be is because, as stated in my signature, I want people to know that she's capable of not just the cute, ponkotsu chara that is always presented. That she can be beautiful, she can be cool, she can be mature. She can be anything. It's not just about "WHOAA LOOK SO SEXY UUUUGHH" but it goes beyond that for me. Even if it might not seem as it is.

The rest are just added values. :inlove:

4. Rurin

Rurin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojinayui
    I don't think Chiichan is lacking, and I never said that. I just think Miru stands out a lot in Chiichan's pv. Not because of the screen time (Chiichan has more if not close to the same amount as Miru in the preview) Miru's presence just astonished me...and I like/follow Chiichan more than Miru. I'm not talking about "sexiness" and maybe because I'm a girl, but I don't think the main point of the pv was to be sexy or fanservice-y. Underwater fashion shows have trended on my social media for a while now, and considering their makeup, I thought the theme had to do with this.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Chiichan is beautiful, the song is nice, and the pv has a cool concept so I'm really glad she got to center and be a part of this song ^^ the white dress really suits her. Also I heard from somewhere that sousenkyo songs are prepared ahead of time, so this song probably wasn't written especially for her. Next Girls songs always seem to have an edgier theme than other units imo.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    I was pretty excited that AKB48 SHOW was covering the making of Mizu no naka no dendouritsu's MV. Was quickly disappointed by the severe lack of chiichan coverage in both the making and the MV.

6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

7. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Well at least they interviewed her for a few seconds. I thought she looked cuter in the making off than in the actual PV from what I've seen so far. More natural. Unfortunately I don't think the pv shows off her mature or cool side very much. It does show me she is pretty decent in following up the director's orders.

Did they show the full mv on akb show?

8. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    Not full but different from the preview on youtube.

9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    :cute:

10. chiuchimu

^Nice pictures.:approve: but I want to see her in a different hair style - too many Japanese girls have her hair style.

I think she will look great without bangs.:cute:

11. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    Full MV in 720p. Specially for this thread.

12. chiuchimu

Is it just me or does this PV seem like something Morning Musume would do rather than an AKB PV?

13. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    With the cheap editing, rehashes of things that were already done, and psuedo-sexy poses where they're not doing anything?

Yeah, I'd be surprised if the director has never watched a MM video.

14. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I've never watched a MM video and I'm even less inclined to ever watch one now! Pretty disappointing video and song.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

15. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    It's even sadder than you watch all the otehr MVs. Every other songs in this single have beautiful MVs.

16. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Yeah maybe it's just better to forget about it as quickly as possible.

[​IMG]

17. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    It's an AWESOME video & it's 10X's more Amazing because Chihiro is in it. Someone said in the Halloween Night thread that she has a very "Kitten like Quality" - that makes her both Cute & Innocent while at the same time exuding a young womanly quality.

Chihiro hasn't scored a Touch-down as the Center of this video - she blew down the goal post. She's a sexy beautiful Swan!! Anyone who doesn't see her as a sexy but mature force to be reckoned with is in denial

• Like Like x 1
  18. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  19. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    A little rant on all this raging hate on Mizu no Naka no Dendouritsu MV.
    I admit that Mizu no Naka no Dendouritsu MV is a huge fanservice festival but, still, it irks me when people only see it from that single perspective. It doesn't need the strangling scene if it's a mere fanservice video. It doesn't need the scenes of Chihiro and Miru linking their hands, releasing it after the kissing scene, then linked once again in the end. Is there nobody who questions why those scenes even exist in such a fanservice-bloated MV? Those aren't necessary if the MV serves as a pure fanservice. Those are the substances in the MV that give the MV more meaning than just being a mere fanservice.

Sigh. I guess I'm the only one who sees such thing. Man, it's so much easier to just think of it as a pure fanservice MV when in reality it is not.
    Oh well. Most people fails to grasp what is beneath the surface either way.

Chihiro is so pretty in white.
    Chii755_150826_01.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    It's true that we see that... But the unfortunate thing is that there are so much cheap shots (both fanservice and just in terms of overall movie quality) that the PV itself is a huge disservice to all the fans of a really great song with a fantastic center. I think that's why I rage about the MV, at least.

I'm hoping the choreo will do Cap more justice.