Single NMB48 13th [Must Be Now] 15/10/07

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 15, 2015.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I hope its just not a wcenter
    I think its time for miruki solo center, or miru solo center

2. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I'd be happy to see a girl who hasn't centered before take the center in this one, or a Milky solo center. I guess the center really does depend on the song though.

I'm hoping to see some girls swap in, specifically I want to see Aapon have a shot at senbatsu. She sells her slots in HS and does pretty well at it despite not making senbatsu ever, and she had that early rank-in for sousenkyou and basically I want justice for Aapon.

3. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I just want to have an unpredictable centre to surprise everyone. And we can almost guarantee that Azusa is going to get into senbatsu, especially with a seemily big push at request hour

4. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Jo center would be too perfect to be real, but well, everything is possible after Riripon centering for Durian Shounen xDU

5. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    My vote's for another wcenter that isn't SayaMilky (NagiShuu sounded like a good option, or bringing back FuuMiru :p) Not that I don't like SayaMilky, I think they actually work great as wcenter; but considering Sayanee and Milky will get plenty of time as centers for the B-sides, the A-side could be used as a chance to push other pairs into the public eye! Though hopefully it would be made up of those that have been in the senbatsu for a long time, instead of being air dropped into center position like Riripon to minimise the outcry [hehe]

6. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

I don't think they'll make Jo centre. From the seems of it, she doesn't want to have a big push, but rather prefers to be a lower rank/back senbatsu member

7. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Still thinks NagiShuu center would be difficult given I don't trust Nagi on something like Music Station to carry a conversation. It seems like too much would be put on Shuu to carry the center load in that sense, so why not just have a Shuu solo center?

8. moonlit

moonlit Member

@obakechan agreed about Jo, it seems the last she was pushed it stressed her quite a bit, and she rejected her second time promotion to Team M at the shuffle matsuri.
    @satchan or they could just pull a BwT Paruru and move to the back and let experienced members talk[hehe]

9. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I would totally love a Shuu solo. I love NagiShuu though, so they're ok too. And we're overdue for a solo Milky center to be honest, since this is her comeback year maybe it will happen. I'll keep my fingers crossed

10. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I agree last singels were great!!
    my hopes for this single:
    1. TBA / kokochan miorin ripopo uuka riripon keicchi nagisa milky sayaka mirurun fuuko shuu akarin airi reina sae yuuri jo azusa konomin - 20 members OUT: umeda & kanakichi IN: azusa & naiki
    2. TBA / sayaka milky mirurun fuuko shuu nagisa riripon
    3. TBA / Team N - yamamoto sayaka center
    4. TBA / Team M - yagura fuuko x shiroma miru double centers
    5. TBA / Team BII - kusaka konomi center
    6. TBA / Teppoudai hachi - N: nattsu M: sararan reina B2: chihhii(center) miire KKS: yuzu yui naami - 8 members

11. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

Your lack of trust in Nagisa is disturbing. :gavel:

12. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

This single will be a Sayaka or SayaMilky center just because this will be the single performed in kouhaku and is a biggest important event in japan because of that last year they performed ibiza gilr instead of rashikunai

Sorry for my english

13. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I think Milky is like Renahyon - we're never going to see a Milky solo center unless she decides to graduate, which I'm really hoping won't be for another 10 years (she really gives off a Kojiharu vibe).

14. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I have plenty of trust in Nagisa, it just doesn't extend to her being center of an a-side. But maybe she'll prove me wrong. She's been exceptional in improving herself at the things I said she couldn't do thus far.

15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Realistically speaking: either Sayaka/Saya+Milky back in center spot or another Wcenter with Miru+someone else. I think they really want Miru and Fuuko to work out. Also, Sayaka gets to center Team N and Milky Team BII, so they don't really lose out if they make the main center spot be taken away, u know. Boring, but oh well (I pray for Mao Mita to center anything at this point LOL).

Fantasy: Lemon-sama solo center lolol~~ Let me dream lol. But another fantasy would be Mao Mita/Yuuki/Rika in senbatsu (I definitely ask too much).

16. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

I can see management doing a sayanee solo center cause that's the easy choice, but i think NMB is really into pushing new girls right now. NagiShuu wcenter would be super great, but FuuMiru would be good too. my wild card choice would be Jo X Riripon for the laughs

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Tbh i really wanna see them performing HA! or Teppen Tottande for Kouhaku since the song and the issho is everything NMB.

I was hoping for ShuuRi WCenter but i don't think they will let Shuu center without Nagi

18. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    My prediction

Team N: Sayanee, Akarin, Keicchi, Ripopo, Riripon, Uuka, Yuuri, Jo
    Team M: Mirurun, Fuuchan, Reinyan, Airi, Saepi, Rachel, Riichan, Maokyun
    Team BII: Milky, Shuu, Nagisa, Kanakichi, Konomin, Miorin, Umechan, Isokana

19. lolipopo

lolipopo Kenkyuusei

I'd love a Reinyan center.

20. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Maybe mix up the pairs? Like Miru/Saya for a sexy song or Milky/Syuu for a cute song?