1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 5 (2015/08/24 - 2015/10/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jul 17, 2015.

1. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i don't know what aki-p/producer thinking, they announced Salt as main lead, but she dies in the first episode

2. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    I'm really not a shimazaki fan. But her acting in mg4&5 also dance moves made me interested in her.

Hope is. Center as the previous top before salt forces to take the throne since MG is in tatters right now. Is center gonna be different from old one?

3. Sythfia

Sythfia Kenkyuusei

The feels in this drama though\My heart. Love the story so far, really different compared to the rest of the seasons, this season does kind of have the same feeling to Majisuka Gakuen 2 and 3 in a way, but totally different at the same time, this is a pretty new direction in changing the story and so far I like it. Everyone's acting is pretty good; Kawaei especially.

Random but I like the fact that the 3 episodes, Salt and Otabe used their real names/nickname at one point in the drama.

Salt is still the main character in the story if you think about it, in a way her death caused stirs of emotions towards a lot, especially towards Sakura. Even some major characters in this season made decisions that ultimately leads to more tragedy. By showing memories of Salt, motivates movement to Majijo and rival schools to take action in a way. Basically Salt's death resulted to a lot of characters to think and to make hard choices; what the outcome will be because of it. That is what I get from this season.

RIP

Koby, Bakamono, Salt

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  4. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    If I was gonna compare this to something, it might be how Metal Gear game have revolutionized by Hideo Kojima to become Metal Gear Solid, one of the best game ever.

The screenplay, mood and tone, the camera angle and everything in this season really change drastically in a good way. I really looking forward to episode 4 now.

5. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    The ending credits with Salt reminds me of Revy walking aimlessly in Black Lagoon.
    You know, without the pointing the S/W to your dome at the end.

6. SunshineT

SunshineT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    I hope that someone will sub those episode ; ;

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Aidol is subbing the show. Link to their announcement. Keep an eye on their site or social media. Should be a couple days for the first few eps.

8. ikuchan udon

ikuchan udon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    can anyone give me a dailymotion link for the video?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

AIDOL the best... Can't wait for the sub.

10. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Salt and Bakamono's deaths were okay. But Kobi's death was already a bit forced.

Her "motive speech" from memory: "It used to be just me and Antonio... you guys took that away from me. That is unforgivable."

Like... seriously (maji:hehe:)? THAT is the reason you went on a suicide assassination mission? On a target that's probably gonna die from gunshot wounds any way? :fp: And of course, at this point Antonio is most likely gonna die to avenge her. Oh well, at least Sayamilky shippers are pleased.

But yeah. Death of the week is probably going to have a lot of that.

11. Persona

Persona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  12. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    this is like remix john murphy all over this show lol

if the video does not show watch the video here
    (eps3 @10 is decent example)

I think it's pretty entertaining. Some of it is even more ridiculous than usual (like how some ppl are getting homicidal so quickly) but the show has always been crazy so...guess it was bound to happen. Pretty dark now though. It's not all fun and games to get to the top anymore.

13. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i'm still wondering if salt getting wacked is some kinda dream or something i know i always said salt needed to be put in check but i didn't want her to die and i wonder if that was a woman that put those 3 bullets in her the shooter was really thin but aside of that i really enjoyed what i've seen thus far and the music is pretty good it has a serious vibe to it

14. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    Not spoiling anything here...

...but that yakuza...

...in the hospital bed...

...THE luckiest bastard on the face of the earth.

I'm just sayin'

15. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i can't get over how good the quality of the show is i swear the cinematics got better each episode like the funeral at the beginning of ep2 looks so in depth

16. JEEY

JEEY Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Enjoying the show so far, maybe they're tying a new theme, just like MG3. But still the sudden deaths ...
    Do you guys know which character I hate? No, not the yakuza. It's the police/detective who got money from the yakuza. I mean, the girls didn't even know about it, so he(the police) could manipulate them, leading to more deaths.

17. dcille

dcille Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I'm starting to think I will nver understand these writers.
    to think they killed Salt and other characters, why save Otabe from that dilemma. I think it's to much for her already. Just kill the character man. Well, I think I have a theory on these deaths but I'll wait for the next episodes to know if my deductions are true.

18. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    I really like the title song this time, very enjoyable, even though it's not very well suited with the dark tone of the episodes. I expected Bakamono's death early in the season, so no surprise there. Actually my only regret about not seeing Kawaei any more in MG5 is that she looks very pretty with that hairstyle lol. I think it was a mistake to kill these characters in the very start, I believe the ratings will suffer after this. I was watching mainly because of Kawaei, one of the few with decent acting, and Paruru being pretty cool as Salt. I'll probably just check the screen caps of Sayanee, because this season she is somehow even hotter. In the previous season, as well as in this one, my eyes struggle with the darkness, as some scenes were shot in a cave. These awful color filters, red and blue, makes it look even worse. I can't comment about the plot yet, without subs. The only character
    that I'm curious about is Katsuzetsu (Haruppi's).

19. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i don't know but i enjoyed the beatdown sakura gave in ep3 i would like to see what was said to her to make her go ape shit and yea scarface in the hospital bed got pretty lucky

20. Jokyng

Jokyng Kenkyuusei

Come on, why Milky? :rant: