1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    @Monobroké don't bring me into this!

Anyway, she's a monster when it comes to these events and rarely calls day off. When she does im sure she really needs and deserves them.

2. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Thank you~ I agree her Seifuku Resistance kills me :wall:

Where did Orera come from?

3. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    She hasn't shown up for a single Team K performance since last September, which is to be expected - it's like Jurina and Team K too, where they rarely show up except for the start and finish.

4. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    So I logged onto 2ch for the first time in forever and there were a ton of anti threads for Sayanee

Wtf how could you hate someone like her? Even the gori-oshi label doesn't really apply (really for any pushed AKB48 center as of right now since they're all essentially fan pushes)

5. Monobroké

Monobroké Kenkyuusei

Eh, it's impossible to please everyone. Besides, some people will always find something to dislike about another person if they're really set on it. I wouldn't pay much mind to it. lol

6. Minchi

Minchi Kenkyuusei

^ Exactly. It's not really unusual. She actually has decent amount of haters, it's just that it's nowhere near the amount of.. let's say someone like paruru or jurina. I actually like to take it that she's getting popular. Popularity comes with anti on a bundled package after all [hehe]

Anyway, i predicted Sayanee won't appear that much in majisuka 5 (i think we all expected it already) but after seeing the MV of yankee machine gun, she actually gets decent screentime and good position (#3/#4 of the formation? i don't think she ever got position as nice as this in AKB song aside from team K song lol) I hope this means we could hope for decent screentime of her. i'm still not much into the idea of her being saved by other character but i'll just see

7. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I mean she always had her haters, but honestly this surge was kind of unexpected.

8. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    It's hard to believe people could hate her. Or anyone, really. But particularly her.

9. Monobroké

Monobroké Kenkyuusei

^C'mon, I think that's just your bias talking, lol. What's important is that the sound of our support is louder than the sound of the antis (though constructive criticism is pretty helpful once in a while, but antis don't always offer that).

And call me cynical for thinking it's really easy for humans to hate on other humans, but I digress... :lol:

10. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Fair enough. But I feel the same way about Takamina *whistle*

Yeah people can always find something to hate. Just seems like for some girls they have to try really hard to do so. And at that point like is it even worth it? Y'all needa chill

11. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    Constructive criticism is always welcome and I feel Sayaka fans here never hesitate to call a weaker than expected performance. I like that, other forum are more unquestioned worship and that's annoying.

Hating a girl who's only trying to entertain you and bring a smile to your face is very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes this is what I was trying to say but I'm not eloquent so thank you

13. necropig

necropig Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Always learn from your mistakes :)

14. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    Come on... My broken English, from my iphone, in a Berlin bar ( Babymetal on Thursday) while having a couple of cocktails and I still made sense.... Yeah.. I'll have another one then.... ;)

15. necropig

necropig Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Away to see the fox god?

• Like Like x 1
  16. iSid

iSid Kenkyuusei

Well, well, well,.. Say Hello to Yui-chan! :cute:

[​IMG]

17. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    @necropig absolutely, Kitsune mode kicking in and saw this tonight

[​IMG]

Sorry for the off topic, but I feel great.. Cocktails and beers might have helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I actually have to say, I feel like the most pushed members also get the most self-aware fans

We're not afraid to call out our oshis for their weaker-than-average performances and/or efforts, mostly because our oshis are in a safe position (lol)

19. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Babymetal and Sayanee collaboration anyone?Maybe they could bring them on UTAGE and make them play together!lol!I never properly looked into Babymetal so in a way I think might rather see her colaborate with Exist Trace (even though since it's been a while I haven't looked into them :fear:)!

20. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    @Samara Morgane if this ever happens I'll be over the moon, but realistically I don't think her voice would be a good fit for BM.

Suzuka (Su-Metal) is quite a singer for her young age, Akatsuki is prbably the one song for this.

A Mad Catz song solo on TV or during a concert would be great.

Well I can think of at least one forum here where it's brutal if you deviate from the official mantra of awesomeness...

I do like that member but that place is hostile and partially deluded.

For Sayaka we all agree she's a good singer, great by AKB standards but needs to work to make it in the real world. This would get you called an anti in some places.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015