[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I think Noe look like Mio TomonagaMio2014Shuffle.jpg YamadaNoeNGTDebut.jpg

2. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  3. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

4. kitarieoshi4life

kitarieoshi4life Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    NGT48 performed at the 48G sports festival

if the video does not show watch the video here
    [​IMG]
    Katomina and Ogiyuka were reporting there for AKB48 SHOW
    [​IMG]
    Rie's latest blog post has cute pictures of all the members, introducing them
    http://ameblo.jp/kitahara-rie/entry-12065965266.html?frm_id=v.jpameblo

And Katomina and another members that i can't tell who it is were watching their captain at Team K's senshuraku (her last akb performance)
    [​IMG]

5. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I see a little Meru in there as well

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    For crying out loud!!! Can we see them perform a full song or two already!?!?!?:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

No offense to the folks who uploaded and/or shared the clips. This is just a general rant directed at no one in particular.

7. burningbrita

burningbrita Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    sparklingbrita
    Counting in Kitarie and Yukirin, looks like it :D For fun, the top 7 not including those two with updated view counts:
    Yamaguchi Maho: 180,432
    Kato Minami: 47,995
    Ogino Yuka: 42,954
    Nakai Rika: 36,350
    Nishigata Marina: 27,658
    Otaki Yuria: 26,239
    Takakura Moeka: 25,190

Early prediction: Maho ranks in sousenkyo next year

8. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Oooh...time to watch AKB SHOW soon then. I want to see how good Katomina and Ogiyuka are with their reporting skills. ;)

9. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Tbh, while I agree that I really want to see the full performance of NGT48... I'm kind of excited to see what their first original song will be like.

SDN48 had their entire Yuuwaku stage
    SKE48 had their entire Te wo stage (S2)
    NMB48 had Zetsumetsu Kurokami (KAMIKYOKUUU)
    HKT48 had Hatsukoi Butterfly
    Nogizaka had Guru Guru
    I wonder what NGT will be like???

GET HYPE!!!

10. burningbrita

burningbrita Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    sparklingbrita
    My guess is we'll get their first original song in next year's spring single? Yeah, Zetsumetsu is the perfect debut song, it's so catchy and NMB <3 Definitely want something more mature than Hatsukoi Butterfly and...less of a snoozefest than Guru Guru lol

11. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Its funny I love all those groups now (except SDN, never got into them), but I really don't like any of their first songs lol
    I hope NGT gets a great first song!!
    Want to see more and more of them, and hopefully they'll get a show by the end of this year too!

12. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Agreed!! I want to see a really strong debut single that shapes the direction of the group, just like all of the products I listed.

13. moonlit

moonlit Member

I can only agree, Guru Guru was just bad. (and it wouldn't matter who centered it, GGC was bad. like Aki-P, that was bad for a debut single)
    Hmmm, since NGT debuted just this year, they probably won't get a song until they have a team formed if it goes as usual. But a KKS or two might get to participate in songs for the sake of promotion (And Rie obviously)
    let's see
    HKT debuted in October, opened theater in November and had its first team formed in March
    NMB debuted in ???, had their theater opened in January and hads its first team formed in March
    SKE debuted in ???, had their theater open in February and had its first team formed in October

.... so, if the trend went from Janken single (now solo single) hosting sister group songs to it being the Sakura single (Green Flash), then we can expect the first original song by the next Sakura/Spring single?

14. burningbrita

burningbrita Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    sparklingbrita
    That's my best guess! I'm hoping for/expecting their first show end of this year, first song with the spring single 2016, and first single mid-late 2016.

15. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I believe NMB also debuted in October if I'm not mistaken. (Or at least the first gen members were announced at that time.) Not too sure about SKE.

I didn't like Guru Guru either (which actually drove me away from Nogi at first), but I find myself singing the lyrics to it occasionally. :^^;:

That would be nice if NGT's first single was a Sakura single because that would mean we went around full circle since AKB debuted with Sakura no Hanabiratachi! :chuffed:

16. moonlit

moonlit Member

^I actually meant that they'd have their first song a la HKT, a AKB B-side
    The thing with NMB is that they had show that followed them and reported their activities from before the opening of the theater(!) which in other words made them very visible.
    Comparing HKT was pretty much invisible (we're all looking forward to that HKT documentary, lol)
    I hope NGT gets a show really early, so that they can remain visible.
    Having NGT planning start early by Kitarie transfer and Yukirin kennin, then them picking draftees and Kitarie participating in Senkyo as NGT member made the group stay on everyone's radar before the first egen even debuted.
    Having them report and appear at the sports festival is a great idea. as a matter of fact they also had an awesome appearance when they debuted and arrived by ship (really cool)

17. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    For those who've been in the fandom longer/ has more knowledge than I do about these things: Do you reckon they'll be including a new group in the Senbatsu Sousenkyo? It feels like they've always included a new unit either in the next or the following year after a Sister group has debuted, otherwise it's going to get pretty crowded come next June :p

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Well technically you can say they have already had NGT48 in the SSK (with Rie). But they will (they always do). SKE48 was in the 1st SSK (2009) (when they debuted in 2008), NMB48 was in the 3rd SSK (2011) (when they debuted in 2010), and HKT48 was in the 4th SSK (2012) (when they debuted in 2011). NGT48 (the homegrown members) will be debuting in the 8th SSK (2016).

19. moonlit

moonlit Member

tbh I don't know about adding a new unit to SSK. Though it is so crowded and this year was a total slaughter, I wonder if it is reasonable to expand the something-girls units any further.

20. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki