Single Nogizaka46 13th (Ima, Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru) (15/10/28)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 10, 2015.

1. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I'm very happy for Misa first Juufukujin and happy for Ikoma-chan's position as well because that seems to be a more comfortable place for her ^^)
    Nothing new about the centers tho... Both Shiraishi and Nanase have been center and I thought we'd get a real surprise... I'm happy about MaiMai's position as well.
    Also HoshiMina Juufukujin too!! That's a happy thing to take in account as well.
    Disappointed with the absence of 2ki members...

2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just realized there's no 2nd gen there. I'm a bit dissapointed about this. I sometimes wonder why they add a second gen if it's going to be like this :S Honestly Nogi's 1st gen is too good and full of potential, it makes it hard to find space for 2nd gens. They should promote 2nd gens more in the b-sides, they could make some special units for them. But at least they should have 2 of them in senbatsu with one being regular (Miona) even if it's last row...

I'm still happy and excited for this single though! As a fan of Maiyan, having her as center (even if it's double) after 2+ years is everything I need. Even though some things in senbatsu could be a little better, but I'm also satisfied about this senbatsu overall, so it's all good for me.

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    21 members is a bit large for Undergirls. Maybe it will be split and there will finally be a 2nd generation song.

4. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Double center with Maiyan and Nanasemaru...I'm looking forward to it! I'm also happy about Ikuchan's position, but I wish Reika wasn't in the last row. Oh well, it makes for an interesting senbatsu.

I agree, a 2nd gen song would be nice. I still don't know 2nd gen that well yet.

5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    OMG.............. IM CRYING OF HAPPINESSSS.. the best thing management ever did.. ashu and hoshimina are the potential replacement for nanase and maiyan although 2nd gen should be promoted more. ikoma at the back maybe can be replaced with 2nd gen but it is good enough she is out of fukujin.less of her in media i guess but her centering singles/TK may be chosen for kouhaku. hope for a very good song like usually and both completely different centre beauty.. a girl next door type and a popular beautiful girl type. i need the video nowwwwww.

6. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

That double center :^O^: MAAAAAIYAN!!!!!!

Happy for MaiMai to be at front row and Misa! First fukujin and front row to boot.

Kazumin fukujin again. Probably doesn't deserve it based on hs but I love her so :p Ashurin and Hoshimina, management making a commitment to younger members is good.

I feel bad for Reika and Waka. Ikoma from center to 3rd row WTF, not complaining though. Sayunyan staying in :)

The big disappointments are return to 16-fukujin and not second gen. NO SECOND GEN!?! I could rant massively about that but I'm sure we all know why that's a horrible decision.

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Whose these 10 Fukujin are? Is oldest under girl Ug´s center?
    Surpise and not...
    Douple center... What? At i begin now laugh...

8. violin

violin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    THIS LINEUP IS THE BEST IN 48GROUP HISTORY!!
    I'm extremely happy that MaiMai, MisaMisa, and Ashurin were finally acknowledged!!
    I've been waiting for a Maiyan center ever since girls rule, but WCenter with Nanasemaru is a dream:^O^:<3<3
    It really does seem like the positions were decided based upon HS results, although Ikoma is still there and Miona isn't :(.

The one downside to this dream lineup. >(

But really, this Senbatsu is a dream come true. Its missing a couple of things, but otherwise its great!

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Can someone please help? Or should i waiting at more info myself?

10. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    What do you need?

11. senmenso

senmenso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    this is overall better than any previous lineups
    but nanamin being pushed to second row hit me really hard I need to sleep now :(

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Whose these ten Fukujin are, At one oldest are Center at Undergirls?

13. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The two front rows are fukujin, and we don't know anything about Undergirls yet.

14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    IMO, i have weird vibes from this line up... like we are gonna be trolled in some kind of way later...

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Let´s keep that mind...

16. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I think it's stupid to still at this point of the game exclude the 2nd gens consistently. I thought we were pushing towards MORE of them being in senbatsu instead of taking even Miona permanently off of it. Also, I'm so so so so so happy Misamisa is finally getting what she deserves! It's going to be an oneesan single and I think they might show a more refined aesthetic for this one, with which I'm totally on board. They are going full out with the whole Kouhaku business catering to the fans, I hope it works and it's a great success.

17. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I agree
    we probably will see it in the dance formation
    bcs we already had nanase and maiyan double center (kizuitara)

18. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

I was really hoping for Miona to comeback after having good sales in HS, but guess I guess that wasn't enough.

19. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Also DAMN at that Captain drop. It's too harsh for a girl who hasn't done anything wrong from what I can see. Who knows, Nanase dropped from fukujin and then became semi-perma center, so maybe there are good things that could still happen to Sakurai

20. SlvrBullet

SlvrBullet Kenkyuusei

this is the best fukujin ever from all of 46's singles.. I hope naachan and maiyan as w center can bring 46 to Kouhaku this year~ :cute: