Album AKB48 7th (0 to 1 no Aida) (10th Anniversary Album) 15/11/18

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 6, 2015.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    why not? new single (42) may be released on 23 dec., may be 30 dec. :flower: or early :awesome:

2. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Wow so AKB is proud of their Oricon success. Yes it's easy to get #1 (not release at the same time as the popular artists) and we take it for granted but at the same time, it's sad because I don't think it's something to be proud of and gives off a wrong impression on other people.

3. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    So this is going to become the album with the most cold copies? xD I really can image that :D Renacchi Senbatsu for this album, maybe even Tano Senbatsu for this :D

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

An AKB single on the same month now sounds a bit risky if they want to keep the million thing going on (would be a kick in the face if they release an album around the whole feature and lose it right after it lol).

But December 2nd falls on a Wednesday and they could very well release one then.

We'll have to wait and see.

5. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

I better start planning my flight. I don't want to miss this 2shot opportunity.

6. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    There's also the Janken solo single to consider too (unless they also change the release date for that, by any chance.)

I don't know how the SKE-and-NMB-releasing-a-single-at-the-same-time thing went, but if the solo single is going to be out in December like usual, the soloist is going to need all the help she can get while not getting in the way of 10th anniversary festivities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    This year the winner gets a role in the NHK dorama! no?

8. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    No. the winner get a solo single

9. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Yeah, they already announced that the prize will be a solo single, and whoever is appearing in the drama has already been decided so they're announcing the chosen member at the tournament also.

10. fundamental

fundamental Kenkyuusei

A best album with all well earned million sale single, a reunion and a 2-shot pass? Sweetness.

11. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    If there's not another single this year, what about the request hour voting tickets?

12. username04829

username04829 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm assuming MV Collection is going to be released a bit later too right? Million ga Ippai went from Everyday, Kachuusha --> Sayonara Crawl. That means there's 3 similar themed singles that span the range (Everyday, Manatsu, Sayonara) so this one should continue from Koisuru to Halloween Night.

13. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Lol at people thinking Takamina won't get a solo centered single.

Anyways, if this is just going to be a compilation I don't think I'm going to drop money on this album unless the bonus content is unmatchable.

14. SaltyGekikara

SaltyGekikara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    My bank account is screaming atm, but I want this album so bad~ gonna wait for the release of the covers to decide which version to get. I do this with all albums and singles (because I'm unable to decide by the contents). Can't wait^^

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  15. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Japan loves their stupid best-of albums. No, this one isn't going to need that much help to be frank.

16. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

For those saying they won't release the 42nd single this year think again. The album doesn't have a million streak to live up to as neither their latest studio nor compilation album sold a million copies. They'll release it and get what sales they can from it and if it magically draws a million sales yay, but the single will be put out likely with a Takamina center Senbatsu and with the hopes the fans prioritize purchasing it over the album and preserve the million in a week streak. I reckon they'll give our wallets a break thereafter through to mid march or even april just to avoid the million in a week streak ending with the 43rd single.

17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    what is this? Like these Best-of albums are gonna be hella expensive and the Canadian dollar is really bad right now lol. Who needs food anyways.
    I wouldn't be so pressed if all the new songs came in the complete edition, but spreading them out like that is mean lol. I think I'll aim for Complete edition...seems like the smart one to buy~~

While I hate spending even more money - lol - I can see the new single being released first week of December. Or end of November...but end of November seems more possible imo. We'll find out soon I guess~

18. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Are people really suggesting that they're not going to try and push for a million with this?

19. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

My concern isnt the album its the single. Halloween Night would have bombed the record if not for the autograph lotto. Takamina center likely wont be able to save it. I dont think she will able able to boost more than 60-70k

20. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    It would have bombed without the HS slots being sold with exclusive photos at the HS events, not the autograph lotto (that was announced weeks prior). That was without any promotion to the general public.

This single will likely be a double A-side with the Sayanee-center on one side and Takamina on the other. I doubt this will be a barrier to their success