1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 5 (2015/08/24 - 2015/10/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jul 17, 2015.

1. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Lots to talk about this episode!

Will Rappappa just let Katsuzetsu have her way of being leader of new Rappappa?
    I thought the fight between her and Sakura would happen this episode.
    This season keeps making Yoga and Magic look weaker though. sigh
    Center was defeated by Katsuzetsu?! What the heck!

Team Hinabe & Nagai Shoumen were stupid to barge in on Yabakune.
    They got what they deserved to be honest. Poor Uenome...
    It feels as if all those yankee powers have been negated this season.
    And of course without those perks, some of the girls are really at a disadvantage.

Head is still my favorite character this season! She definitely has this Salt aura mixed with a bit of evil lol
    Seeing Amon obey easily to Head was nice too. Her toughness has its limits,,
    And finally we get to see some action from Kaibun and Snake!
    Rookie and Candy are definitely the new Sanshou sisters haha

---

If was Otabe able to tell Sakura about her link to Akechi Sougyou, what will be their plan now?
    What were the investigators up to this time?

Antonio was seriously asking for it. Damn that head shot.
    Is Kamikaze a thing for Gekioko yankees?!

It looks like though the Ryutou boss really died in the explosion.
    The Chinese Mafia shouldn't be messed around with.
    Minami's wrath is now unleashed. Will she survive next episode?!
    Who will Sakura shoot with her gun? dun dun dun

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

3. Sythfia

Sythfia Kenkyuusei

So the prediction is coming true; 4 of 7 gone.

Salt, Bakamono, Kobii, Antonio Next is Takamina, Magic, and Yoga

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

rewatched episode 5

I re-watched episode 5 and the first scene when Team Hinabe rushed into the Rappapa room, they asked Katsuzetsu where is Center and she said she injured Center. Center was defeated and went to the hospital. Katsuzetsu took her seifuku and want to fight Sakura. I predicted this fight will be very close fight ...and Katsuzetsu will win by a slim margin.:cool::cool: I really like Katsuzetsu's fight style and she seems to be able to land her hits just faster than anyone else during this episode.

any prediction for this fight ? (Sakura vs Katsuzetsu)

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    1. If Center really defeated by Katsuzetsu, i guess that's explain why she got Majijo old uniform (Stealing Center's). But is our Center really defeated that easy?
    2. I don't get how Magic and Yoga can be taken down that easy :/, even Sakura have to work really hard to beat them
    3. Antonio died a foolish dead, and especially sad since her parents missed her. Since the Triad is using her as a scapegoat things are not looking good for Yabakune
    4. Next Takamina is the one who's going to die?
    5. Seems like this MG wanted to show the death of the Old Generation, and the brith of the New Generation (Kinda representating the condition 48G are in right now)
    6. Head is badass and so is Amon (Who looked like her second in command). Did anyone notice Nao's fighting technique? Hella

6. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion
    Season 2 was the worst season in my op for a reason.

7. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

Omg!

The Chinese got involved and stir shit to yet another level!

8. Izamaru

Izamaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Twitter:
    Tasogare_Suika
    There is a ost of Majisuka 5 (when Team Hinabe/Zombie/Kamisori fight with Yabakune in episode 5 for example) and today I noticed that this ost comes from the horror film "28 Days / Weeks Later" LOL

if the video does not show watch the video here

I wonder if they asked permission to use it (?) wwww

9. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Majisuka Gakuen series also used naruto soundtrack in seasons one and two. Who knows.

10. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    although otabe seem timid of katsuzetsu's fist i still wonder if she'll fight her 1st before sakura unless they bring salt back to fight katsuzetsu being katsuzetsu is obviously on salt's level but hopefully i'm just being silly and sakura will cross fists with katsuzetsu and as fas as takamina taking up her sword to fight the chinamen left the scene i would imagine before he blew everyone up so takamina has no evidence who was behind it other than yankees so i'm not sure who she'll target 1st

11. The Seventh

The Seventh Kenkyuusei

It would have been way off character for Gakikara to go against Majijo. Given her bleak past narrated in the musical I'm pretty sure she was always alone. Only when she entered Majijo and met Yuko did she have anyone who she could be close with.

Yuko and Gekikara were both considered insane by most because they are the only ones who laugh out loud while they are fighting. I think Yuko was probably the first person that Gekikara couldn't beat up or even intimidate hence she was the one person who was confident and calm enough to even stand near Gekikara when everyone else cringes away.

They both enjoyed the thrill of fighting but more than that, Yuko taught Gekikara that every fight should have a meaning. "A fight without meaning is the same whether you win or lose". Even though she got closer with the other queens, Gekikara's connection with Yuko never wavered.

Yuko really cared for Gekikara telling her to graduate that year during S2 so she can move on to better things. Gekikara promised that she would graduate hence the change in personality. She wanted to fulfill the dying wish of Yuko who was probably the very first person who pulled her out of her loneliness. Yuko was also the main reason why she wanted to protect Rappappa in the first place. "I won't forgive anyone who desecrates Yuko-san's mementos"

When Gekikara was dying and she met Yuko you could really see that she wanted to be with Yuko. It was one of the few if not the only time that Gekikara has shown such a weak side. Her innocent desire to be with Yuko even if it means dying is such a long shot from her usual insane persona. It showed that Gekikara was much more than a bloody gore machine and makes her one of the most sophisticated and well thought out characters in the MG universe. (Just an opinion)

12. kutecartoon

kutecartoon Kenkyuusei

the most bothering thing in this season is that onion eating guy...... :mad::mad::mad:

13. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

First of all, I would like to point out that all that I will write comes from the way I saw the series. Nothing is, obviously guaranteed to be true or an objective from the writer/director.

By your questions themselves, it seems to me that you might have missed one of the major points behind Majisuka series (mostly seasons 1, 2 and 5. I'm not so sure about 3).
    If your questions where not rhetorical and you really want an answer, I can provided one to you, but the text would have to be rather long since the explanation it's not easy and embarks season 1 and 2. Also, I don't understand what you meant by "Why did she abandon Minami for Yuko?".

Well, I just noticed something:

My previous questions as to why did they brought Center back just to make her lose immediately showed that I was looking at it from the wrong perspective. Center wasn't brought back just to lose. Center was brought back because they needed a fast way to show how strong katsuzetsu was. If I'm right, we won't be seeing much more from Center until the end of the season.
    I really don't like that kind of strategy. It seems to me that the writer decides on a outcome and then thinks about how to achieve it. The same kind of explanation can be applied to Antonio's death. They didn't plan for her to died like that. They needed to show the lawyer's betrayal and the inclusion of the Triads and they used Antonio death to do it.
    To me, it looks like a huge disrespect towards the characters.

14. m&m

m&m Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yes, agree that onion man very annoying. Btw I thought he is eating apple hahahaha. Joking, I know he is onion eater. I find very weird, why on earth are he eating fresh onion? Crazyman!!! And inside fresh onion there are compounds chemical syn propanethial s oxide, this chemical make you release tears. When you cut fresh onion, the person next to you 10ft away still going shed tears. That crazy onion man eating fresh onion and he not cry very weird.

15. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    @Doodleboy Minami's orignal character died before season 1 they showed that in a flash back when Atsuko beat up Torgoyia

16. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    From my understanding, Atsuko abandoned her promise. Remember how in season 1 she was diligently studying to become a nurse? It was her promise with Minami. Then after she got close to Yuko, she promised to Yuko and abandoned school in season 2, started looking for the meaning of life, cleaning the streets while eating sakura petals. Yeah, she abandoned her first promise.

Although it's never been implied that she couldn't be a nurse after being released from prison though.

17. The Seventh

The Seventh Kenkyuusei

Everyone's already voiced most of similar opinions to mine.

Regarding center however...

I don't think that center actually lost. I think Katsuzetsu's just taunting them by suggesting that she beat center so easily. If she had been beaten badly I'm pretty sure it would have been big news in Majijo. Its unlikely that she was able to crawl or limp out of school without anyone seeing her injured.
    Plus in the opening Center and Katsuzetsu were shown walking side by side. I think Center might have reacted in a similar manner to Otabe. Letting a strong student like Katsuzetsu take the lead.

18. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
  19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I don't know what's going on. It's like, majisuka 4 NEVER happened. They absolutely don't use anything from last season. Power balance is throwed to the dumpster. I feel like seeing a Dragon ball super episode where a random cat god beat Goku Super saiyan 3 which needed 30 volume to reach ( dixit Katsuzetsu owning Magic and Yoga). I actually don't mind the surprising factor by sacrifying major role in the season, but if it serve a purpose of the script. If they do that for the sake of doing that, then the taste turn bitter rather than being in awe of the daring scenario decision.

The scenario is being irregular, and starting to be confusing. What are they doing? For what purpose? There's two storyline going on and both are quite unbalanced. I mean, catfight between yankees can't be taking seriously when Yakuza are joining the fray, and impacting heavily the season. Hard to manage both, so i'm giving the doubt's benefit how to handle it.

The key is Otabe. She is the link between majisuka and the yakuza. the rest of the season can't be belittled to a mere vengeance (oh they killed salt, i'm gonna avenge them). It needs to serve a bigger scheme.

20. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i think not only Magic/Yoga looks weak in this season, Kamisori/Zombie also looks weak compare last season.
    from EP4, look like they make Kamisori-Zombie same level as Uonome/team hinabe. and i also don't see Magic/Yoga/Kamisori-Zombie use their special abilities in this season