If You Could Decide the Members For A Mass Graduation...

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Dragonkiller12012, Feb 13, 2014.

1. tomi

tomi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I don't want it, but someday umechan will announce her graduation, i'm not sure when, because she's now in NMB and is co-captain, but i'm sure she knows that it's already the time to graduate. The same with sae and reinyan, they are in new teams now and have a lot of work to do, so maybe in 2 or 3 years they will graduate.

I'm also scared that paruru drops next year (i don't think it's possible but who knows) and announces her graduation. I hope she doesn't.

Takamina and kojiharu can stay if they want, i don't think that dropping in the ssk next year really matters, Tomochin dropped to #11 (and i'm sure she knew this was going to happen) but she didn't want a high position, she just wanted to have her last ssk with akb. I think takamina and nyan would do the same! If they graduate i'll be really happy for them, if they don't, then i'll be happier to see them in akb, they don't have to worry, they've achieved everything they could.

I don't see miichan graduating yet, maybe next year? She's really important for team 4!

Yukirin and mayuyu are almost the same as takamina and kojiharu. They've achieved almost all the things they could in akb, they even have solos. But somehow I think there's still a reason for them to stay in akb.
    Also, yukirin wants to be #1 and mayu wants to enjoy her time now that she's in front of akb~

And a lot of members from 3rd to 8th gen could also graduate... I hope they don't, but some of them could do better out of akb, management ignores a lot of the members from those gens:fp: They deserve more, but they won't get it with the new gens coming:(

And btw, there's no need to talk bad about mayu or paruru or anyone. It's perfect if you don't like them, but if they were so boring and that, they wouldn't be were they are. They have something that makes them have a lot of fans and be liked, if you don't want to see it, then don't, but don't say they don't have charisma/aura, please just support your oshis and stop saying those things about the other members.

2. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    So agreed. Quite frankly, haters need to freaking stahp. Being popular is in and of itself quite a skill. Yes, there's a bit of luck involved, but I can name at least 5 members who were pushed to the point of no return with absolutely no popularity to speak of. So yeah, it is actually quite the skill – a super important one, at that – to become and remain popular.

3. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    so it's true, Paruru will grad if she drops rank.... seems she want to intimidate her fans to vote more... :^^;:

before I also heard... she wanted to grad if she transferred (kennin or full) to sister group.

4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

It's my personal opinion, but I've seen lots of people (and non-fans of Paruru) agreeing too, that Paruru shine the most for Labrador Retriever Pv, & also Kokoro no Placard Pv. I don't think she's boring at all when she has the cutest scenes in Pv's (subjective, but like I said many people agreed), and when she also has great photoshoots (for example the dog photobook that went along with promo for the single). I definitely think she has charisma ;D

and I know people will forever complain about Paruru's push but her huge push started from aug 2012, and end around the So Long era, so it just took some months, like 5 months or so? Really not that much compared to girls who get push for years. Maybe Paruru's push was too sudden and too strong that no one can forget it, lol. but really, I think it's about time they give her a bit more. Like, center songs, since she shine so much on Pv's and Lives ^^

Back to topic,
    I saw lots of people on KNP thread discussing AKB's sales going down.
    It made me think of the discussion we got some days ago. what @piyochama said.

But yes I know the idea of AKB & 48G stopping is still not something we could imagine.
    I definitely think AKB doesn't seem as "fresh" as before though. So a mass graduation, why not? XD

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  5. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I agree, Paru is very-very cute in PV especially KNP and no doubt, she is more shine in fun/cute songs, even Aki-P make the Team A more cute with cute songs/Kimi wa Kimagure & Sakura as kennin, so Paru can more shine. but I was disappointed why she look different in live performance she look very boring/don't have spirit. I don't know why she very different in PV/Photo with in variety show/perf/talkshow etc, maybe director/photographer can show the charisma of Paru lol.

about push, I don't complain because she is super KKS. I guess very stupid if AKi-P is not give super-push to Paru. I guess she with Ricchan/Annin is successful pushed girls at 12/13 with Paru in Senbatsu and Ricchan/Annin in Undergirl. If want to complain, maybe I want to complain about Naanya, why she not get instan-popular like Paru/Ricchan/Annin & 3 Musketeer after get super-duper push at 13/14.

6. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    I find Paru cutest in KNP performances, though (better than some members, even). Her facial expression has gotten better and she does that adorable pouting thing a lot [hehe]

About Naanya, I think it's because she doesn't have a distinct character? Paruru's salty, Kawaei's dumb, Annin's the smart beauty, Miki the funny, hyperactive child, Naachan the maji performer, Mako the most idolish.. I saw AKB's LODs and Miion shines in Team 4 performances more than Naanya does in Team B's :|

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I follow Naanya so I already thought about why she didn't rank etc. It's true that she got push, it started when she was 14 though, and she's still 14 lol. Anyway, yes she got push but didn't get success, however many girls didn't get success in their first year in the group. AnRiRe, 14th gen trio, also didn't rank in their first year. The push Naanya got is center of b-side, then center of another b-side, then lead in drama. The whole time before elections, she didn't appear on Tv Shows, and she wasn't there for Lod's (KKS didn't have a team). Being center of 2 b-sides, & lead of a drama is great, but when the only people who watch this are already AKB's fans, you can't get a big fandom from that. The one advantage is that many fans know her face and name after all that. but to build a fandom she has to appear on Tv Shows, Stages, Tv Lives etc. Like most of the girls you mentionned. Now, she's getting more of that. I know she has lots of things to improve. but it's not like other 15th gen ranked, or like previous gen aces all ranked directly. So I'm not worried, since she's still young and all that. Management has the numbers of votes for unranked girls too, so if they continue to push her, it means they saw she actually got some support (just not enough to rank).

It's true that Naanya doesn't have a distinct character.
    and while I think not all girls need to have one, but sometimes it helps. She should work on that! XD

8. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I guess age not too important, Sakura,Tano,Kanon etc get rank when they still young/14-15 even not get big push like Naanya. About Anrire & 3 musketeer, Anrire get big push after the election 2012>before election 2013 with MG3/Anrire in Sasshi Album at 2012, Mechaike at 2013 etc and 3-musketeer also after the election/Manatsu no Dome Tour at 2013 after they make a new team 4/tento-chu.

11/12 -> Golden Gen/gen 9: Lemon/Haruu/Miyu/Ranran/Nagao
    12/13 -> Anrire
    13/14 -> 3 musketeer/Naanya/Juri

well, maybe Naanya like Renacchi who need a time. and I very-very agree Miion will more shine than Naanya because I see Naanya more like Kitagawa Ryoha/SKE, both is get superpush & cute but not have unique personality

9. skydrive27

skydrive27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    ^ Yeah... I still remember Anrire get a push in mid-2012, especially Annin... maybe if she not join to Ohta Pro in SSA 2012, she will not get push because seemingly she was not fav girl management (back row in team 4,rarely get unit in big concert)... and maybe there will be no anrire but jurire (juri-ricchan-renacchi ace from gen 10-11-12) :^^;:

I think this is one of example the agency also have influence to set the push members... before they also give push to Sasshi,Rie,Yui & promoting the rivalry of Acchan X Yuko...

10. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I guess one of the reasons why management/aki-p not allow the agency to pick up girls anymore because the big agency can influence members who will get push, so management/Aki-P will not be free to give push to his favorite girls.

11. SeifukuGirls

SeifukuGirls Kenkyuusei

Since Tanamin is my 3-oshi I'm a little butt-hurt about all the people saying she can go. I know she's done her time and all, but I don't think I'll get to see much of her once she leaves so I want her to stick around.

12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    With Takamina having announced graduation, I can see the chain of graduations next year in my this personal order:

1. Sato Mieko
    2. Oya Masana
    3. Kojima Haruna
    4. Kuramochi Asuka
    5. Anai Chihiro
    6. Nakata Chisato
    7. Kobayashi Kana
    8. Kashiwagi Yuki
    9. Takajo Aki
    10. Nakanishi Yuka
    11. Matsui Rena

13. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I take this list and make my comments. Mocchi, maybe. Yukirin, not so sure but maybe. Akicha, I don't see that. She loves to perform and don't have so much jobs outside AKB. Shiichan is more likely, she has a lot of TV jobs outside AKB. Regarding Akicha I hope she will succeed Mochi as captain someday.

14. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    now I see these girls graduating next year... and not because I don't like them

-Nakata Chisato (she said once that she wasn't going to graduate until she takes a bath with takamina,but takamina is leaving next year,so maybe...)
    -Uchida Mayumi (not sure, but she has work outside akb like her restaurant ,so maybe )
    -Kobayashi Kana (i think she will announce it on the 999 or 1000 performance)

others (if I comment about everyone this is going to be a looong post,so only the names)
    Kashiwagi Yuki,Takajo Aki,Kuramochi Asuka,Kojima Haruna,Minegishi Minami,Sato Mieko,Oya Shizuka,Nakanishi Yuka,Oya Masana,Watanabe Miyuki,Miyazawa Sae,Matsui Rena,Umeda Ayaka,Takayanagi Akane.

15. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Why Chihiro? She's years younger than all the other girls in your list haha.

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I would bet money that Kojiharu and Miichan graduate next year, before or with Takamina. It would be very surprising if either of them lingered on - if one did, it would definitely be Miichan, because she still has a strong sense of redeeming herself and leading the next generation.

The old guard will definitely start graduating after that... since we barely saw any this year, we should all brace ourselves for a huge wave of graduations. It's not hard to guess what kind of girls will be graduating (older, less successful ones) - I'd bet on Myao, Shiichan, Sakippe, and Kana for sure.

I'm ready for a mass graduation personally. There are so many girls in AKB right now who have just been clinging to practically nothing while the big media focus has been moving on to the new generation. It's kind of sad honestly. 2015 is gonna be the big year.

17. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Nyan & Miichan to graduate with takamina.

Shiichan, Nishi, Aamin, Miyu (if she ever get a piano career like sakippe I suggest her to graduate immediately), Sae, Sasshi, Rena

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    New version.

1. Kojima Haruna
    2. Kashiwagi Yuki
    3. Oya Masana
    4. Suda Akari
    5. Minegishi Minami
    6. Iriyama Anna
    7. Abe Maria
    8. Aoki Shiori
    9. Takagi Yumana
    10. Umeda Ayaka
    11. Miyazawa Sae
    12. Tanabe Miku
    13. Imada Mina
    14. Kadowaki Kanako
    15. Kishino Rika
    16. Takajo Aki

19. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Mine would be:

AKB48 Twelve:
    -Kojima Haruna
    -Minegishi Minami :yikes::(:(:(:(
    -Kobayashi Kana
    -Kashiwagi Yuki
    -Nakata Chisato
    -Takajo Aki
    -Maeda Ami :(:(:(:(
    -Suzuki Mariya
    -Ishida Haruka
    -Tanabe Miku
    -Oya Shizuka
    -Miyazaki Miho

SKE48 Twelve:
    -Uchiyama Mikoto
    -Ishida Anna
    -Isohara Kyoka
    -Saito Makiko
    -Kato Rumi
    -Yakata Miki
    -Goto Risako
    -Tsuzuki Rika
    -Yamashita Yukari :(:(
    -Umemoto Madoka
    -Ichino Narumi
    -Hidaka Yuzuki

NMB48 Twelve:
    -Kinoshita Haruna
    -Kadowaki Kanako
    -Okita Ayaka
    -Kawakami Rena
    -Mita Mao :(:(:(
    -Hayashi Momoka
    -Uno Mizuki
    -Ueda Mirie
    -Kamieda Emika :(
    -Odan Mai
    -Iso Kanae :(
    -Morita Ayaka

HKT48 Twelve:
    -none as of the moment since they're too small

JKT48 Twelve: (now, this is more painful to me, at least :(:(:(:( status)
    -Delima Rizky
    -Sonia Natalia
    -Dena Siti Rohyati
    -Fakhiryani Shafariyanti
    -Saktia Oktapyani
    -Jennifer Rachel Natasya
    -Alicia Chanzia
    -Farina Yogi Devani
    -Alycia Ferryana
    -Nadila Cindi Wantari
    -Natalia
    -Frieska Anastasia Laksani

20. eriri

eriri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    In just AKB, everyone from 8th gen and before. This includes transfers like Sasshi and Sae. Let the new girls shine, start over with a new AKB48~