AKB48 Group Official Music Game (Read the 1st Post!)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Bee

Bee Kenkyuusei

Oohhh ok. Thanks!

Anyways, I played the game for like the second week and I'm hooked. Whenever LP recharges I play and set an alarm for all of the LP to recharge.

I'm on the tip of the iceberg on whether I should spend $60 on Gems though.

2. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    There are four photos you can get during this "event".

You can get a photo from obtaining a "Young Tour" costume from dasu/janken. The photo can be used now.

You can get a regular photo from using 10 special/pink tickets from the ticket exchange (in the dasu menu). There will also be green jerseys for sale. The photo will be usable after the Oshimen Event ends.

You can get a Top 100 photo for your oshimen if you rank within the Top 100 for her. The photo will be usable after the Oshimen Event ends, when you take your S ver. costume from your mailbox.

You can get a Top 7 photo for your oshimen if you rank within the Top 7 for her. The photo will be usable after the Oshimen Event ends, when you take both your S ver. costumes out from your mailbox, and use them to get a 6* version of that outfit.

3. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Do we have preview for the pics this time? Hopefully NMB won't give us school uniform again :gavel:

4. ShinN

ShinN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    current 10 special/pink tickets costume exchange also with photo? um..I am not sure about that

5. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Be sure. They do. But you won't receive pics til after the event.

For anyone wondering, pics will be:
    AKB - Feb 2015 theater set
    SKE - June 2015 theater set
    NMB - May 2015 theater set
    HKT - Jan 2015 theater set

AK-003-1502-6877_p01_500.jpg SK-126-1506-10045_p01_500.jpg 7963_1.gif HK-245-1501-2297_p01_500.jpg

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  6. den

den Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Sigh is there still really only five songs for HKT ver? This is ridiculous! :(

7. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

The HKT version is fairly new.
    My only beef with the game is the inconsistent button timings on high speed songs. On suki suki skip I can play a perfect song but on others like melon juice or 12 byou I struggle because the song and the buttons are not in sync.

[​IMG]

I mean I don't miss notes but the difference between perfect and great is a whole lot of points

I hope they fix it.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  8. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    LOL, mayuyu players! wtf, all seemed like they've given up.
    I never wanted to get top 20 but everyone's like
    [​IMG]

9. ShinN

ShinN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    how many score is needed to reach top 20?

10. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I've been playing this game longer than you have. But sure, go ahead, believe what you want. Miss out on cool things/etc, because I do not care.

11. Bee

Bee Kenkyuusei

Did anyone receive a message about a +10 something? Did they start sending out photos?

12. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    A question to whoever answers.
    Is it possible to receive bonsu at the end from two different members on the same group? Let's say I played a few times in order to get a gem from a member, and end up ranking ~40 for her, but also plays my own oshimen and rank about ~120 for her, will I get the prizes for both, or just the one who'se up when the event is over?

13. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    @DaifugoEyes You only get the rewards for the ranking of your current oshimen. So if you play for Nako then switch to Miku and still have her set as oshi when the event ends you will only get the rewards for whatever rank you have for Miku. The rank for Nako won't be considered.
    So if you want the S ver. make sure to set someone as your oshimen where you can rank within the top 100 by the time the event ends.

14. mnsnf

mnsnf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    LOL[hehe]

15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    probably one of your intimacy point reward. one of your girl's mental has increased by 10

also other question I think wasn't really answered here.
    Can anyone explain how the inferno skill of the 7/8 stars work ? It seems to be a nice score booster.
    [​IMG]
    From this screenshot, I see that it starts after 20 combos and last 7 seconds. the effect adds 10% (this value changes) to something, but what ?
    I'm asking this after I saw a 7 stars (don't remeber if it was evolvable to 8) with score up instead and I wonder which is better.
    Thanks

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  16. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

If you need something translated, post a screenshot of the message instead. That way we can tell you.

17. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Score up > Performance up
    (A team of score up 7* Kimi Blacks will get you a better score than a team of 7* Kimi Whites [I don't think having them at 8* would improve them that much, either])

And this is from personal experience. I'm not surprised people have been using the skill roulette to improve their base 6*s, I know I'll be doing the same next time it becomes available.

18. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

To help people out, the tier list is basically:

Song Specific Score Up > Song Specific Performance Up > Color Specific Performance Up > Matching Color Score Up

Basically, always do mono-color teams with score up.

19. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'd argue that colour matching score up outdoes colour matching performance up.

20. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Yea I had that at first, but only if the score up is a base 6 star thats been converted. a 94000 point performance up is better than a same color 86000 score up.