[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Decided to join S48 because of NGT <3

Soooo... based on the group concept, management description, and the girls' personality and image, they seem to be more of an elegant/pure kind of group. I think Team A stages fit them best, especially A4 & A5.
    Team K is a bit sporty while Team B is a tad funky (and I want to see Yukirin in a new stage) plus the K B stages are way too overused!
    Out of the two Himawarigumi stages, I think H1 is by far the better option for NGT.
    I personally don't like sister group stages as the very-first debut stage cause it doesn't help differentiate the new group.

With that being said, I was torn between H1, A4 & A5, and ended up voting for A5 ^^

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  2. homurachan

homurachan Kenkyuusei

I voted for K5 ^_^

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

3. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Finally I found person who voted K5 as same as me! :D

Since In K5 a team need balance condition: have great vocals, best dances, mature idols, and cute Loli idols in 1 package. And I also wanted someone from them to sing Mushi no Ballad haha.

I also supported who voted A4, A5, S3, B4, and Hg1. Like K5, because they need a mix of matureness and cuteness in 1 stage package.

I'm cross my finger for:
    • N3, since that's fresh stage and N's first original stage, it's not old enough to other group revive it.
    • S2, overused even overseas did it.
    • B3, same with S2, super overused. Even I wanted to watch their Temodemo lol.
    • B5, first, overused. Second, I think if they will revive it, I think Yukirin will do Yokaze and have a big role again in a team.
    • A1, A2, K2 : too easy basic stages and boring songs.

• Like Like x 1
  4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Has the KII only original stage been revived?

5. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

KII3 (Ramune no Nomikata) has never been revived outside of Team KII. It's one of my favourite stages too

6. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Then they should revive it for NGT or the new AKB stages tbh. Talking about waste of resource.

7. trxsh

trxsh Member

I voted for A4 too ;) It's one of my favourite stages for a number of reasons but I'm also just remembering how the main outfits have a lot of red accents, heh.
    I'm not really expecting it to win, but I just hope the stage that gets chosen is not one of the ones that another sister group started off with already (A1, A3, S2, B3, K4) and not a stage that I dislike lol.

8. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Agreed. It's one of my favorites stages since Kodoku no Ballerina, Kizashi, Cross, Manazashi Sayonara, and (MOST IMPORTANTLY)... FINLAND MIRACLE are all in one stage.

9. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    And one of my favorite songs is Ima Kimi to Irareru Koto, along with Kodoku na Ballerina which you mentioned ^^

10. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Does anyone actually know if they are gonna pick the stage based on fans' votes? or are they just gonna use the voting results as a reference??

I'd love to see them do an original stage (doesn't seem like an option) or A5 (awesome stage, fitting for NGT's image). But schedule and expertise wise, B3 would be the most convenient for them because Yukirin and Rie have already done it. Good stage. Yukirin can always take a more back row place.

11. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I actually voted for H2, mainly because it's never been revived before and it'd be cool for the NGT girls to really make it their own. Also, the units have a bit of everything and span a lot of images which I think is pretty cool. I mean we have Bye Bye Bye, Tonari no Banana and Jellybeans which are all cute (Bye Bye Bye is a bit more classy-cute while Jellybeans is really peppy and bright, and Banana would be great for cute young members), Confession for the cool members and Kioku no Dilemma for mature members with good voices. H2 also has Mori e Ikou, which is one of my favourite songs ever so I'd love to see it being performed.

I'm not hugely fussed if we don't get to see H2, I'd otherwise love to see H1, A4 or A6. I feel like A stages are probably the best fit for NGT. I do feel like the K stages aren't really NGT's thing, although I do really like K4 (but since H is performing it right now I'd rather avoid two teams performing the same stage). I could see B stages working, but I'm tired of B3 being revived although I do love it, and for me the image of Team M doing B4 is so strong I can't see NGT doing it.

Stages I definitely don't want to be performed though, are any stages which are running right now (so basically K4, K5, K6, B3, B5, S2, S3, KII3, N3) and the 'starter' stages like A1, A2 or K2. A2 is unfair unit wise to the girls at the back, and I'm sick of seeing A1 and K2 haha. Anything else I think is fair game, and I'm really excited to see what stage is going to be picked.

12. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I like what the NGT management is doing. I voted for A6 because it's a good mature stage and it would suit NGT so well. And it's never been revived so it's a plus. I'm really excited for NGT ! Way more than I was for HKT tbh. I already like a lot of NGT girls.

13. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    It has actually, by team SII. ;)
    I voted for H2 too because it is such an amazing yet underrated stage.

14. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Was there some Event today at Lovela 2? Rie, Hinata, Nara, appeared there. They came with a white limousine. It's all over Twitter ...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Edit
    They were secret guests on a Festival as the official twitter mentioned now :)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  15. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    Haha I meant by a Japanese 48 group! I should've worded this more correctly haha. But yes, I agree! There are so many good songs (there are some ones I don't care for as well, but that's standard for every stage) so I'm really hoping it gets enough votes. I'd love to see a revival of it *~*

16. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Finally got to see all the stages. Skipped some songs though because I want to vote as quick as possible lol

So far I like
    Himawarigumi's 2nd Stage the most, I think. I'll probably vote for this one ...
    I also do like A3, 5, and 6. And K3.

17. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Less than one more week to vote for NGT's first stage, everyone! :chuffed:

18. Kate

Kate Kenkyuusei

I don't know which to vote for, I like KII 3rd but I also like Himawarigumi's 2nd.... I'm glad they're doing this voting thing because it's given me the chance to find lots of new songs I like that I didn't know about before.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

19. jimmyonishi

jimmyonishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    I like Misazawa and Nakai ;)

20. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I'm surprised at the amount of love H2 is getting here! I'm glad though, because it's got a lot of great songs with lots of variety and I really want it to be performed again.