1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 5 (2015/08/24 - 2015/10/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Togasaki, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Who else is subbing besides Aidol ? They take a long time to sub.

2. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Yes, you're right. That's the only scene from the MV that's in the PV. That's, at least, suspicious. If you combine that with the following images, things become even more suspicious.
    image2.JPG
    image1.JPG
    "next episodes" scenes from NTV's episode 2.

I just hope that's a memory from a past event. The contrary would completely destroy the plot :eek:>(:rant:.

3. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    @Torigoya-San You just need to go 1 page back "Eternalord" subs the Hulu version ;)

4. Aurumm Aurora

Aurumm Aurora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Thank you so much for translating, whoever you are. I know it's not easy to translate japanese, especially Yankee/Yakuza topics. It even needs extra effort if they use dialect like Kansai-ben or Hakata-ben. So thank you, for translating and share it here. Why don't we translate each episode together? Start from someone, and if we think there's something not right on the sub, we fix it together and share it again here. It will be way faster if we do it together, right? So, what do you guys think?

5. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't know how to sub straight up so i'll leave that to the pros

6. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Actually, until episode 7 I feel that the story is shapening into Mafia (Yakuza/Triad) vs Yankee war. Although the development is not much, but I think they need at least a background to make Yabakune joining this war (since Gekioko's reason to join is already obvious). All those 7 episodes have provide us with a closure of the yankee war (yabakune-majijo-gekioko) with the whole major members of Yabakune defeated. Means they are prioritizing the main yankee-mafia war event where all characters will be involved, especially those new rappappa. Judging from the preview of episode 8, I guess Rookie (Sayaya) will also be involved in the yankee-hunting by Triad in next episode.

If you notice, the girl that Yoga held is actually Rookie, who comes from Yabakune. Then we are also provided with a scene where Yoga sit in a place which I assume as the chinese restaurant. Perhaps the triad was suppose to look for Majijo girl, but instead wrongly take Rookie then Yoga might come to save her. I am not sure what will happen to Rookie, but my bet is, whatever happened, I guess it will forcely drag Yabakune into this war too. Beside, Gekioko already discovered another party playing on their back after interrogating the lawyer. I think the plot went smooth so far. I know the pace is changing from slow at once, then goes fast sometimes, but I see they actually have covered most parts of the story.

...I suppose the only detail that they barely explained here is how the cop actually suppose to know all those informations :lol:
    I meant, at once they seems to be clueless, then the next scene it seems Niirasawa has figured it all :lol:

Well, perhaps it will be explained in the upcoming episodes

7. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I think I need a synopsis. Even with English subtitles, I keep mixing up which man is with which group, and who saw what happen, and who were the two chatting in this scene, etc etc etc. It's not like the suits are distinctive outfits after all!

8. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Was it even confirmed that Yoshimune's underling shut off the lights, killed Kawaei, and put the Scarface guy in the hospital? The cop suspected him and we saw a flashback of how he thinks it happened, but there hasn't been any follow up after that.

Also, does anyone know what the "dying" Yakuza leader wants to do? He killed the old guy at the fishing pond for some unknown reason, I don't think we even knew who the old man was. I wonder if he also planned Yoshimune's death, though it doesn't explain why he would appoint him as the next leader.

9. Vitaliy Fridman

Vitaliy Fridman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I don't know if it was ever confirmed that Yoshimune's guy did that, but I think it would be easy enough for the police to see whether Bakamono ever even fired a shot from her gun. I don't know if she actually had.

10. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Personally I like to think that center will replace minani as the one who watches from the shadows.. The dark Knight.lol

7 really brought the expertise of gekioko.. They're not nurse students for nothing..

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    My most favorite character in MG5 goes to Katsuzetsu. She is not the strongest fighter but she has the charisma not unlike Salt.
    And then the reason why she was called "Katsuzetsu"... that heel kick was totally brutal, maaaaaann.:shocku:

Anyway, I rewatched the last few episodes (skimmed through the fights) and I just realized that Katsuzetsu said similar thing to both Sakura and Center when they left her (To Sakura: "Are you trying to kill yourself?" and to Center: "Don't die"). Both of them will probably not die in the plot especially Sakura lol but yeah, Katsuzetsu noticed that Sakura was losing her way and it was shown when Sakura encountered the biker since she looked emotionally (and physically?) numbed and didn't even realize she was shot until really, really later

Then that torture interrogation scene with Gekioko, dammit, lol you really don't mess with girls from nurse school.:worthy:

12. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    @eternalord
    I come to say only one thing: ARIGATOU!!
    Thank you very, very much for the subs!!

Im new by the way :D

13. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Yes, I knew it. Finally the truth is coming to light.:omfg::omfg:
    One more wonderful episode.

EDIT:
    If my understanding is correct after this episode I can almost guess the entire plot.
    This season they did a good job with it.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  14. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    well a lot of questions with this 1 here and obviously I need to watch this episode subbed and the 1st thing I want to know is why was yoga in that side of town anyway?what was her purpose?the yoga death looks like it was very unnecessary but I'm guessing the triad leader wanted info on akechi but yoga wouldn't talk so they wacked her or so it looks by the way she was floating.@hugoa I think the x guy you been talking about is definitely the monk he's obviously holding a dangerous hand in this because I don't know who he's really working for or if he is just looking out for himself.i wasn't the lady at the bar to pay for otabe's favor I was assuming she let the dude have her way with her but that was cool she didn't have to bang the old creepy guy.last thought...while talking to yoga they showed an image of a woman murdered...was that the lady from the bar?

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

16. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    wow they are quick with the video uploading!

17. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    they were this week not last week because last week took them all day to get the vid up

18. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Chinese guy wanted "something" he left in Onion guy's possession, which is most likely just the gun that he passed onto Yui. Yoga doesn't know anything about it, so obviously the only logical thing to do was to kill her. :fp:

@hugoa
    Yeah. The truth behind everything is that this show has the EXACT SAME PLOT as Hatsumori Bemars.

Bemars:
    Bad guy wants Hatsumori park. Girls say no. Bad guy says well then, let's decide this with a game of baseball.

MG5:
    Bad guy wants Majisuka "park". Girls say no. Bad guy says well then, I'LL F**KING MURDER YOU ALL.

19. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Yes, the dead woman was the lady in the bar.

It seems that, as I guessed, the final villain it's around the corner. We just got a small glimpse at the real reason behind all of this. Salt's death might be just a way to deal with two problems: first get rid of a powerful foe/obstacle and start a wave that would lead to the desired outcome. My only doubt has to do with what it seems to be, a more or less, wildcard in this, the Akechi Sougyou boss. I know he is most likely acting out of revenge, but the motive behind it it is still a mystery.

@Under The Ribbon
    I didn't knew that show, but after reading a bit about it I have to say that at least some of the plot is related. But I think some other mysteries lurk under it.

EDIT: The main difference here, to my knowledge, is that there was no communication between the parties before the conflict. Later, we may find that there had been.
    EDIT_2: Also, for the moment, I see very little logic behind the actions of the Chinese triads. It might be just a case of wanting to make the Chinese look bad (I believe Japan and China relations are not going through a special good moment right now).

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

random thought on episode 8

- Yoga helped Candy and Rookie to find their friends but end up drowning to death.....those chinese mobs are nasty bastards

- Crazy Monk playing Russian roulette with the Akechi Sougyou 2nd command and he got murdered. Bakamono could rest in peace !!! Revenge is served !!!

- Center's grandpa found Majijo back in 1975....good to know

- omg...even the lady in the bar was dead....that goes my theory for Salt's Killer

- Kill count is 6 now