Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    any idea why the new songs section for the album pages is necessary

:fear:

2. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I edited the pages like Koko ni Ita Koto. In some cases it isn't necessary xD

Gesendet mit Taptalk

3. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i just think that it's not that necessary, but if people don't mind it then it's cool :)

4. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Cohesive styling isn't necessary...? :fp:

Soon Wikipedia will eclipse Wiki48 as a place for newbs to learn about AKB48. Or, god forbid (according to Wiki48 editors), the AKB48 wikia.

5. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Hey guys, bit of a random request but would someone be able to add a few lines into the Trivia section of the Senbatsu Sousenkyo wiki page about which Group and Teams the ranked members came from? It's slightly selfish, but I always wondered how well the groups and teams did with each successive Senbatsu Sousenkyo, and a few lines at the bottom of the page would save me the trouble of counting the members :p

Alternatively if it's easier I could try my hand at being a wiki editor and sort it myself!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  6. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    To everyone who wishes to join the wiki48 editing team please do not post your email here. You are supposed to PM the administrators for the account to be created. It is unnecessary to post your email here and it also risk yourselves to spam mail by exposing your email address.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    sorry, i don't like to talk to rude people

and i'm not sure if i ever did anything to you, but the only think i see you do regarding the wiki is being rude to everyone

i was wondering why we need a new songs section in the album pages when the tracklist is right above, i wasn't being rude to anyone

no idea why you're being like this

and feel free to go to wikipedia or AKB48 wikia if you like, no one's forcing you to look at wiki48, people here are all trying to discuss how and what to edit the best, no need for lashing out like that.

8. kimuchi

kimuchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Criticising you for thinking that cohesive styling isn't important is "lashing out" at you?

lmao

Cohesive styling is important for wikis, wikipedia has cohesive styling, and from what I've seen, so does the AKB48 wikia. It's why I mentioned them.
    (The AKB48 wikia mentioned because quite a few of the editors here have a massive bone to pick with it, so surely they'd care if it were to rise as the top source for AKB48 Group information??)

All I've done is suggest changes for corrections and to help usability of the wiki. It was quite amazing how my idea of making the members pages make sense was vehemently rejected by editors like you. It was nice to see other people pop in to defend my idea, as yes, it was quite hard to use the members page beforehand (by my own personal experience and from what people have told me), but since you're so acquainted with it, you couldn't even see the issues (which was proven in your rejection of change) with it.

Editors here have mentioned trying to make Wiki48 the best possible resource for AKB48 Group information, but with editors like you rejecting/not quite caring for changes for usability, I don't see that happening.

It's one thing to gather information, it's quite another to make it accessible for everyone. Both are important.

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Question: Is there any reason why the NMB Team pages list the members in Roman alphabetical order rather than the Japanese order? It's the only group that is like that on our Wiki. I don't see them doing that on the NMB site. So I am guessing this is oversight?

10. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Added Lovetan's, Paruru's and Nagisa's Instagram :)

And I started adding Sailor Zombie Page (Drama)

Sent with Taptalk

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2015
  11. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Now you lost me

I have zero idea what you're talking about anymore

Are you still talking about the track list and new songs issue or what?

12. Nenna Massara

Nenna Massara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inoueyuriya
    Twitter:
    neechanrihodayo
  13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I would like to ask for an account. Who is the best person to PM my email address to in this case? MrWaffle and ithebigc have been very busy lately.

I'd like to contribute to the Keyakizaka member profiles. I already have what I believe is every bit of information one can have on them at this point...

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Thank you!

15. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Account created! Please check your e-mail.

16. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Hey guys, I've added into the Senbatsu Sousenkyo a little info about how the teams individually performed:

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_22nd_Single_Senbatsu_Sousenkyo_"Kotoshi_mo_Gachi_Desu"
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_27th_Single_Senbatsu_Sousenkyo_"Fan_ga_Erabu_64_Giseki"

2 questions for now:
    1. Do we prefer this sort of info to be in the trivia section (i.e. 3rd Sousenkyo) or have it's own section (i.e. 4th Sousenkyo)?
    2. How do we want to style the Kennin? Currently they are their own individual category as shown in the 4th Sousenkyo page, do we want to group them with their respective groups i.e. Team S/K would just be included in team S? Or should it be styled in another fashion e.g. Team S (K kennin)?

First time editor, so I'm open to suggestions :D Also once we've got an agreed upon format I've got the Team info for the other Sousenkyos as well so I'll add them in too :chuffed:

17. Kawamoto-san

Kawamoto-san Kenkyuusei

hello, i came across that Emichi is now the co-captain of team BII
    Then who is the cap now?

18. silentwalker

silentwalker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    I checked the wiki again and it really does say co-captain! :eek:

Perhaps a typo? I do remember during the BII performance when Umechan announced Emichi's comeback, everyone, including her, still called Emichi "captain".

Edit. It's really a typo, I went back to check the BII thread haha

19. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Finished linking NMB Request Hour 2015 with their respective songs, should be okay but might have gone a bit blurry eyed after doing #100 to #25 ish in one go :p

20. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Personally I think the way of putting it in the trivia section is the best choice, otherwise it may be too large. About the kennins, I think that just listing them for their main team is the best choice together with a line saying that you're doing so, to let readers know.