Shinoda Mariko (Mariko-san) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Datalanche, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    She looks attractive with black hair.

2. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

3. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
  4. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Why isn't her Twitter account verified? It has 2.2 million followers for crying out loud.

5. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    I don't understand the new drama... The first episode is really good though.

6. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Takamina 755 :

Takamina made a Mariko chanrio , hehehehehe !!!!
    [​IMG]

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm really surprised when i see her name in Terra Formars's live action cast

8. Johan Fornander

Johan Fornander Kenkyuusei

Hello, I was trying to learn how to edit videos and came up with this:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    What do you guys think? ^_^

9. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    WHAT? THERE'S TERRA FORMARS LIVE ACTION? Hopefully she'll cast as someone who go to mars (and not die fast)

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Sadly she got casted as the second character to die (in the manga/OVA)

11. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Well, kinda figure it since she's not big star yet heck, there are Takei Emi and Kikuchi Rinko
    At least i'll be able to see her in the costume and transform even for a moment if the story remain the same with the manga.

12. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Very good, that brought back some happy memories :)

13. GOBlue

GOBlue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    So I got a question. A while back I stumbled across a VTR that was something like the origins of Mariko and how she became a member of AKB48. Not sure if it was connected to AKBingo or a separate documentary all I know is it had english subs and then was deleted shortly after I found it. Does anyone know what I am talking about and where I could find it?

14. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

Kin Sma Special 120106

15. GOBlue

GOBlue Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    THATS IT!! :1st::omfg::omfg: and I manged to find the whole thing with english subs. I did not know it was part of a whole documentary I actually never watched this one before but it looks good. Thanks!

16. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This is the best AKB48 documentary in my opinion. It aired on a tv program that is not associated with AKB so it was good exposure for them.

That documentary talked about the hardships of early AKB and it mentioned many things that I never had a clue about such as Tomochin breaking down and almost quitting the group and reason five members graduated on the same day in October 2008. That mass graduation was something I was curious about but could never find a video about it so the documentary did a good job there.

It would've been better if it also focused on the second and third generation members. In fact, it only seemed to focus on Takamina, Acchan, Mariko, and Tomochin. Haruna got a little exposure but Miichan got even less than that!

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

18. michishige

michishige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Mariko records first song since her graduation:

It's been revealed that talento Shinoda Mariko has recorded her first song since graduating from AKB48 in July of 2013. The song, titled "Kimi ga Iru Dake de", will be used in TV Asahi's program "Pet no Oukoku Wandaland" hosted by Shinoda and Sekine Tsutomu.

Shinoda commented, "This will be my second solo song. Akimoto-san gave me one song before my graduation. After graduation, I received this song written by Sekine-san." "Kimi ga Iru Dake de" is described as a cheerful rock song that will give you an uplifting feeling.
    As the title suggests, "Pet no Oukoku Wandaland" is a show about pets, and will begin its broadcast on October 4. For the program, Sekine and Shinoda designed adorable characters. Sekine designed "Ken-chan", a golden retriever wearing a red vest, and Shinoda designed "Lily-chan", a cute dog wearing pink clothes and a ribbon.

Shinoda stated, "This is the first time that something I drew will become a character for a program. I think it turned out to be a really cute character, so please watch it!"

cr: tokyohive

19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    The only thing that I can remember from Mariko's first solo single is that it was titled "Plastic no Kuchibiru" from the 1830m single back in 2012. Man, time goes so fast...

We have to wonder how she sings this since her first solo back three years ago.

20. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Since Mariko never had a strong singing voice back in her AKB days, I also wonder what her song is going to sound like.

I'm actually also wondering what compelled her to sing this song actually. She never struck me as the type of AKB graduate who wanted to continue singing afterwards.