Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I think Yamazaki Hironari is a pretty big comedian. Sasshi is climbing up in the world.

2. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Ah, I see some people on twitter attacking her for asking for love ban to be stopped.

3. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ ah...
    I wonder in what format? will AKB members be commentators or participants? I hope the latter. what I get from the description is that new interesting people, upcoming talents and performers who are yet unknown to general public, but about to experience a big break will be introduced in that show. looks like that "Konya Kurabete Mimashita" Sashihara's casting special (FujiTV too) and Sasshi's producing abilities weren't unnoticed)) it's even says so in the description. no wonder they've changed the title and made focus on Sasshi. I guess the title means something like "Sashihara's Neighbors"? 界隈 is a neigborhood, so カイワイズ is neighbors or still neighborhood?

5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    the 29/09 episode is the one to watch. it's been repetitive and confusing of UTAGE to have three days of previews for the SMAP special, but the actual episode lives up to the hype. The last half hour involving the dance battle, and Senga piano performance was epic. Sad to see the show end, but I get the feeling it might come back in another form.

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

AKB's young members were watching SSK DVD and commenting on it. Okawa Rio is fangirling over Sasshi and HKT again))
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?search/2237697/&q=okawa&t=post&o=date&c[thread]=1108

ddb4c0f7-s.jpg

some comments that were Sasshi-related:
    7分10秒 大川「裏の写真めっちゃ素敵なんですけど、指原さん」

14:20

20分20秒 大川「指原さん、ほっそい」

20分45秒 大川「指原さんて煽りすごくないですか?」

21分30秒 向井地「もし私がHKTだったら私はどうなっていたんだろう?」

21分55秒 大川「えー!いやいやいやいや、今すごかったですよ。守っていたものーでこうやってやってた、指原さんが」

1:24:15

1:27:00

1:27:14

2時間12分30秒 AKB48選抜総選挙・指原1位

if the video does not show watch the video here

=======

btw, Sashigohan will be re-broadcasted in Osaka's local TV station Sun TV!)) moreover, almost in prime time))
    http://sun-tv.co.jp/new_autumn2015
    does anyone know where to find all episodes? I'd like to make another dailymotion playlist.

f570536c.jpg

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  7. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

8. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I didn't know about that.

Sasshi and Senga Kento dating?

there's nothing to loose, maybe that's what she's thinking. And Yukirin got away with bigger than that. Probably nothing will happen as Sasshi fans proved to be over it a long time ago. But is it a good example for the new generation?

10. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    @gocchisama You can't be serious. They have the same smartphone case so they must be dating? lol

11. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

One post in your link perfectly described the Johnny's fan girls who started these rumors: "are they middle school girls?"

12. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    very nice:rofl:

13. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

hmmm..... well I'll just give my honest opinion and say.... it could be possible hahaha! BUT!
    There are also these kinds of possiblities

The Phone Case - This could just be a coincidence since they see each other on UTAGE most of the time or in other jobs, they(Sasshi or Senga) must've seen Senga or Sasshi's phone case then thought "oh that's cute, I'll get one" or they talked about a certain topic and thought of buying it as a Phone case.

The Watch -
    Again this could also be a coincidence, it can just be the manager who also happens to like the watch that Senga is wearing and since again both Sasshi and Senga see each other a lot at work there must be a time that they see the watch or maybe just someone we don't know:p

The watch thing is just a theory tho so it could actually be Senga but we can't say it's dating cos they might just be having a friendly dinner and of course Sasshi knowing that show a guy's face will make people riot(not literally) what more if it was a male celebrity [hehe]

but again with the small evidences we see in the link, who knows......
    It actually funny and it's exciting to see what the fans will do about this or what else they'll do[hehe]

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wota detective is on par with Detective Conan lol

i dont know if those smartphone case or watches prove anything.......

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    to match one phonecase is okay, but two match is starting to get suspicious.

what i can be sure now, is that standard are high to dates idols. So many johnny's getting to flirt with the girls while some wota spend tons of money to handshake with them. If we use positive thinking, i think we can be happy that good looking guy think of Sasshi as attractive. I'm referring to her hetare character that i always disliked.

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Poor Nikaido and Hasegawa... Sasshi, you heartbreaker!))

17. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

except they have the only ring or necklace pair in the world

I know johnny's wota, it's funny, the more they don't want to accept it, the more they try to find the evidences and then they are frustated.

i think it's not something that matter though, it's not like yukirin's case, which she stopped tweeting during the rumor.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  18. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Photos from her mobame 10/1.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. XenononeX

XenononeX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    No matter how you look at it, it's really suspicious.. I'm still giving them the benefit of the doubt though..

20. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I watch UTAGE on a regular basis and there's DEFINITELY something going on between them.

I'll provide proof better than any of those infantile Johnny amateur sleuths..

[​IMG]
    oh wait. That's Nikaido :fp: