Komiyama Haruka (Komiharu)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    People tend to forget that although they're idols, they're regular teenage girls too. Random bouts of acne happens to nearly every teenager. Sometimes it looks worse because they try to cover it with makeup but the stage lights cause that to run/melt.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ABF48

ABF48 Member

I remember that komi ever said that she want to become like milky.. so, yes~ i'm not surprised if she choose those path.

I dont think komi is haraguro, and also she didnt try to become "Tsurushi".. or anything near haraguro personality. i mean.. she is harguro (maybe), but it was haraguro that something people can tolerate, a normal haraguro.

I think she just act cutesy like normal girl, and thats safe. Takamina sometimes do that [hehe] .. and i think ayanan have chara like that too, right ?

As long as she didnt hook up on every guys (like milky) .. she'll be fine. she can stay in the midle, popular with guys but also popular with girls :)

3. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Well, her mom said she is otoko-poi (boyish). [hehe]

4. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    SEE!!! This is the problem with "Some" people in the whole AKB fandom I've noticed - There seems to be this underlying "US vrs Them" mentality taught to girls in various places in the West- Social media? School? Glamour Mags? Not sure where it starts but THIS one moment finally explains the "missing Link" between how I believe GUYS see, rate, & Oshi Idols (SOME - not ALL) and how Girls do.

KOMI likes guys - She's a bit boy-crazy and it's CUTE!! it's natural, she's a girl. Even though I will never be the object of her affection I like that she's into this. Why? Because it's CUTE to see a Cute girl want to be desirable to males (even if it's not me). YET, there's this weird unspoken rule rising that says - No, No, No- we mustn't be the Object of the "Male Gaze" (Feminist term)- We mustn't be what Men want - we have to be Independent or at the Very Least NOT Objectified from the WESTERN Girls. I personally have been on the receiving end of outright HATRED from Females because of how I enjoy or commented on "some" Idols. I wonder if Idols (particularly Dansos) attract a certain type of fan.

Paruru's original haters were furious that she was getting a "Push" because her only non-Ponketsu trait was being Obscenely Kawaii. Girls can be VERY Catty & they are often Jealous of a girl who is Excessively Pretty (or has other Attributes) or Blessed in some way. They spread rumors, talk smack, bully or Emotionally Sabotage their Enemies- ALL because they're threatened or need to punish someone w/ something they don't (or feel lacking in). NOT Saying this is happening here- But most times it's a girl who is VERY comfortable & easily liked by Guys - So she is then called a "Slut" or made out to be some Jezabell - NOT SAYING that's happening here- Follow w/ me - there's a Point coming....

The very question- "Do you want to be Liked by the Girls & Hated by guys or Liked my Guys & Hated by Girls" is SOO LOADED. It answers the question by saying Choose- #1 The Sisters of the Tribe who are just FINE being hated by Men (Do they Prefer it??) or #2 The praise & affection of Men but the Sister Tribe will Hate you (Because You're NOT like them). You can either Think like your Sisters or Suffer ALONE at the Hands of Men - WTF???

Why can't they choose the Path of Sayanee, Yuko, Milky, Rena Matsui, Sasshi (& Probably Acchan) - Be loved by your Sisters & STILL appreciate & appeal to Men? When did Men become the Plague? Take away every Male dollar spent on AKB & it Never Leaves Tokyo EVER! It never even makes it to 3rd Generation- No Sister Groups, Nothing. Who wants to be "Hated by Men"? This is a disgustingly perverse way to view the people who put food in your mouth. Granted I'm exaggerating but this question was born from the "Us vrs Them" reactionary - "with us or against us" lobby.

So it's True! If you want to be desirable to Males - you will be Hated by the Sisters? Komi-Haru is getting TV appearances & attention because GUYS like her but women are against her because She's TOO Pretty?. IS THIS the future of AKB? I thought we all enjoyed Idols for Being "Themselves" - granted some are Prettier than others, some more talented, others are better dancers, But I thought the BEST Idols were appealing to BOTH Male desires & Female desires. Essentially be the Girl that Girls wanted to be Buddies with & the Idol guys wanted to date. When did AKB girls start choosing which Fans they'd rather have more?? I thought Idols were for everyone.

POINT IS: THIS is the problem I think Komi-Haru faces.... She's too pretty, amazing dancer, & she's been MARKED by the "SisterHood" as a Traitor to her kind. She likes Boys and while some of what she probably does on CAM (the Smiles, cutesy act?) might be for SHOW- she's DOING HER JOB!! She's supposed to Sell "Idols w/ a Genki Attitude"- I don't care if it's ALL Fake, Why?? because her "Idol Self" makes me smile & warms my heart (she's an Actress!)- I know she's a performer. I guess other girls felt threatened that she was WAAAAY too good at being what people wanted. So what do they do? Try to drive a wedge between her & the "Sisters" try to get her to betray her nature. God, why must girls be soo Catty.
    This just makes me WANT to see Komi-Haru survive & Thrive MORE!!! To Shut DOWN all those Jealous cats - Propell Komi-Haru in the Face of Every Hater. I need to seriously think about how we can give Komi-Haru an edge or something to her advantage. This war is being waged in Japan an the English fandom has next to no power other than CDs & Election votes. I wonder if it's ALL rigged anyway. I Now want Komi-Haru to succeed more than ever!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  5. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

I love this pic of Komi,she looks mature. :D

[​IMG]

6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Yeah, I like her new look over the common bangs.

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

new video from Komiharu:inlove: (backstage from Janken 2015)

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

All that touching of Ayana lol

9. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Komi looks so beautiful with her forehead exposed~!

10. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^Yeah, I don't know why so many Japanese girls have bangs. A lot of girls look good showing their forehead like Komi.

11. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I like Komiharu the best with the side-bangs or without bangs at all. :blush:

12. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    @Slacker13 lol at your rant? The girls don't hate her because she chose that answer; they don't even hate her at all - they didn't even make that question? Would you write an essay if the question was "Eat only bananas for the rest of your life or wear a bathrobe for the next ten years?" Relax. It's a harmless MC question. The members don't think she's a traitor, nor does anyone think men are "the plague" and girls need to choose one gender over the other.

Anyway. Need to share this pic because aces of 15th gen~

tumblr_nuafkuUiDS1up9veyo1_1280.jpg

(Mod edit, photo too big. Please thumbnail or reduce large photos)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2015
  13. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

Any hairstyle Komiharu puts on, looks good on her but yah the showing her forehead is probably my fave

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well i am not that picky with hairstyle but when komiharu smiles on camera...i got a warm fuzzy feeling and feels like she is my gf.[hehe]

15. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

One can dream :mail:

Young members will sing Halloween night next AKBINGO.
    Komi is a rabbit :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  16. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Komi really did love Mogi-Kun at Janken :)
    12049226_408311029358625_4298859744417222786_n_j.jpg

(Mod edit: photo too big)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2015
  17. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Ahhh, do you have hi res of that photo? I love it. (Or any higher res at all? Maybe bc I'm on mobile it's very fuzzy)

18. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

Unfortunately not, It's a semi bad scan, trying to find higher res cause I want it to :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

When I saw the photo I just went full on Fan girl scream haha! and I'm a dude :lol:
    I ship this:worthy:

20. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

Mogi is a popular ikemen :p