Single HKT48 6th [Shekarashika!] (2015/11/25)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by gocchisama, Oct 11, 2015.

1. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Wow okapan g+ post was quite depressing. Its too bad she didn't make it in. I'd have put her instead of emiri

2. moonlit

moonlit Member

chances are that Emiri is in just for this single just like Mao and Sae were for HILY! unless she shows a growth as significant as Jiina's.
    Okapan might get into next single senbatsu and next AKB48 B-side HKT48 senbatsu.

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Rikopi and Piichan did get Otona Ressha tho. Okapan will probably get something

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

She will, by the time her (long-term)injuries are no longer a concern to management and her HS sales keep up

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    It seems that they will be filming something, most likely the PV, tomorrow since some of the senbatsu members mentioned about going to sleep earlier and waking up unbelievably early on the next morning.

6. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Yea im sure the next single Okapan return. same with Nao & Murashige

7. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'm really hoping for HS events in March. Hopefully then I can attend one!

8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Oh my. A rock number? Is this the cool HKT single I've been waiting for? :^O^: This looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun! Shinkansen WCenter again, perhaps? Well, maybe, since it's a collab, there will not be a clear center....

But.... where's mah Mentaiko?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    This is a very hard game to evaluate the entry of a member in senbatsu. On one hand, you have the wish to commit on one member and give her one opportunity to shine, and on the other hand you want to reward someone who worked a lot through a long period.

And between those two, there's also subtle layers between commitment and reward. For example, Nakomiku look like a long shot. Sub-unit member, song featuring those two, appearance on all variety show. To not make things half-assed, they have to make the push steady and keep it for a long time for it to eventually come to fruition. If you hard push someone, then bring her back to oblivion, this is the same as never started to push this person in the first place IMO. That's why you can't trade them as easily as you can with Kojina Yui or Kurihara Sae, and on a more recent event, Yamashita Emiri. In Emiri case, it looks like to me that they are taking temperature to see if there's a good response from fans. Even though between Nakomiku and Emiri(or Sae) it is considered as push, those two doesn't have the same power.

In that regard, rewarding someone looks easier as you don't have to make it regular to successfuly complete it. Most of the time it's a center of a b-side, a unit song (blueberry pie) or cherry on cake, a place in senbatsu. Then they can trade with someone else. Problem is, there's many many of them, and you still have to choose who "need" it the most. Also, as the number of people you want to reward increase, the less spot you get to push someone, even if it's a one time thing. In HKT new single case, it's one spot. They reduced the "light push" spot to only one. To me Jiina is now a steady push rather than a light push anymore. They are serious about her now.

So, between Okapan, Mai, and Rikopi, who needed most the spot proportionally to their results. Rikopi ranked twice (and increased her ranking), and Mai ranked higher than Okapan. This is why Okapan, to me, hasn't been chosen. We can't really reduce the "light push" below 1 right? Only solution to make everyone happy is to increase the senbatsu line-up, but since HKT is very orthodox/classic, and since we have less member than other sister group, this is not likely to happen. Also, i like the fact that to be in senbatsu is hard to get, as it makes it more meaningful.

All i can hope, as i said before, is a Wcenter with Okapan in it to make up for it. The risk is that it isn't enough for her. We will see.

10. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    @gocchisama completely agreed. There's also the major question of what constitutes a "push" and "being favored by management".

Look to cases like Sato Amina, for example, or Sato Mieko. Both were supposedly "unloved" by management, but apparently someone up there liked them enough to pull some major strings for them to land them cushy jobs post-graduation.

11. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    HKT currently has 13 staple senbatsu, leaving only 3 spots for various pushes. Out of the 13, 10 has been in all senbatsu including A-side of singles and AKB couplings, namely Sasshi, Rabutan, Chihiro, Haruppi, Sakura, Aoi, Natsu, Madoka, Meru, and Mio. Sometimes I wonder if they could ever take any spot from these 10 to give to the pushes... Which is unlikely happening since they have stable popularity.

12. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I volunteer Madoka and Natsu to be dropped but then again I don't really think anyone else from HKT is really senbatsu level yet. Rikopi and Emily are almost definitely just making a one-off appearance. Mai is alright but she's not exactly an IT girl. I would't mind having Nao, Anna, Okapan, Mirun but they don't really have the IT factor as well.

13. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Both Madoka and Natsu are pretty popular at handshakes and they sold a lot of PB's.

"IT" factor is kind of a nebulous term.

14. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Yea but I don't like their faces, especially Madoka's nose.

15. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

HS 1st round results:

Sakura: 5/20
    Sasshi: 2/20(1)

16. plomeplome

Only 4 days of handshakes? And 5 slot max per day?

17. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Isn't that what hkt always does for their singles? They did 6 or 7 once (forgot which one) but didn't make a difference

18. plomeplome

They did 6 days for 12 Byou and 5 for Hikaeme. 4 days is going to be bad sales

19. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

its still 6days, they have yet to finalize on date/location for 2 of them

sold out slots all are for 10jan at makuhari messe (details for second kanto event not decided yet)

20. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Thats not very nice :/