1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Miyuki (Mirukii) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    and sasshi will wear her AD costume that she wore in 2013.
    why they wear their used custome for that show? :?:

2. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    I've been translating Sayanee's 755 (selected posts), and well I decided to do so for Milky as well.
    I'm starting from the month of May (selected posts as well).
    Milky really posts a lot, so I've done for only about half of May.
    But anyway here's Part 1 Translation of Milky's 755 from May 2015.
    Enjoy!
    1. I know you do go out with members, but do you go out much with your family?? ✨
    M: “I often go shopping with my mum. ♪”

2. Milky, what do you do when you have free time?
    M: “I sleep *yawns* ”

3. Milky, do you like hats?
    M: “I do. ”

4. Milky, good morning. What did you eat for breakfast? ❤️
    M: “My throat hurts lol.”

5. Milky, what pose do you want to do at the 2-shot event?
    M: “✌”
    (It’s a peace sign)

6. Do take care of your throat~ I’m coming to see you at the 4th slot, but if your throat hurts too much, it’s okay if you just bow and nod. (*^o^*) We can also just do the peace sign (^_−)−☆
    M: “It might really end up like that
    But I’ll be waiting!!”

7. “Good morning Milky. The Osaka Jo Hall concert was showing, so I’ve been watching it. 〜( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I have been in the state of excitement even from the morning (≧∇≦)”
    M: “My mum has been watching since the morning too. Lol.”

8. “Milky, would you do a hengao(funny face) for me? ”
    M: “I won’t. ;)

9. Milky, I like you! Milky, do you like me?
    M: “I don’t know. 〜”

10. “Let’s play onigokko ( a game of tag) together at the park ❤”
    M: “When my muscles aren’t hurting ”

11. “Milky, don’t forget to watch Yuuri’s page! ”
    M: Of course ”
    (This was for the photobook competition on 755 which from the NMB members, Keicchi and Ripopo ended up winning.)

12. M: “This is a battle even for NMB!
    Everyone, please go watch Keicchi’s page!!!”

13. *Milky reposting a Keicchi 755 status*
    Kei: “Everyone is kindly supporting me ”
    M: “Of course we are ”

14. *Reposts another Keicchi 755 status*
    Kei: “I want to show NMB48’s seriousness!!!!!!!!!!”
    M: “Until Keicchi’s battle is over, I will not reply to any asks on 755, everyone please go over to Keicchi’s page and concentrate on just watching that. Ok then, bye bye!”

15. M: “I’m actually very indebted to Keicchi. I may not have said it, but I’ve been saved by Keicchi many times.

16. *Keicchi’s reply to Milky’s 755 status*
    Kei: “Mi, Milkyyyyy….that should be my line to you…Thank you… (/ _ ; )”

17. Not just 1st place, you get different rights by being 2nd or 3rd. ✨✨ This time, Keicchi was shining at no. 1, but after all it’s not only about Keicchi, but how the other members and fans did our best and became one, so I’m really happy!!
    M: “That’s right!
    Everyone was incredible!
    That’s the charm, and if it were different, it would have been impossible to get something like 1st or 2nd.
    That’s cause everyone was wonderful ”

18. Milky’s involvement in the competition was surprising. I remembered thinking it was unlikely for you to pay so much attention on it, but that side of you that hates losing is cool, and I think passionate Milky is the best!!
    M: “Actually when it comes to competitions, I get way too fired up.”

19. Thank you for today at 2shot ^^ Your casual clothes were pink today, that’s kinda rare?
    M: “That’s true ☺
    It’s a colour I don’t wear very often.”

20. Milky, please watch warmly over Yuuri
    M: “She’s my oshimen. ”

21. When it comes to someone you like, how much older than you is OK?
    M: “Limitless. ”

22. Miyuki-chan, if you had kids, what would you make them learn? Singing and dancing just like yourself perhaps?
    M: “Calligraphy and piano.”

23. What do you think of guys who play the guitar?
    M: “I generally like them.”

24. Since it was Children’s Day today, seems like there were a lot of kids who came to the 2-shot event right? When Miyuki-chan is talking to little kids, you have a motherly smile. ⌒(。・.・。)⌒
    M: “I’m always healed by little kids. ”

25. What poses are not allowed (at 2shot) ?
    M: “Something like making a kiss face.
    Making eye contact while taking the photo is about the most that can be done. ♪
    Poses where there is contact, if you’re a girl, that should be fine too. ”

26. Milky, would you prefer to have your boyfriend taller than you?
    M: “Yes
    Even if he’s shorter, it’s okay though. ”

27. I would like to make eye contact while taking the photo, but I’m too shy so it seems impossible. Lol.
    M: “Even if it’s a 2-shot event, it’s scary isn’t it to make eye contact with a person that you don’t know. T_T T_T”

28. During a 2shot, is it possible to have Milky pat my head and say, “Good child, good child”??
    M: “If you’re a girl, no problem at all. ♡”

29. M: “But this isn’t because I hate guys. It’s just that it’s embarrassing. *sweats*
    I’m sorry. *flying kiss*”

30. If you get married, how many kids would you want ( ∵ )?
    M: “11 kids.”

31. Between an assertive guy and a shy guy, which do you prefer?
    M: “When it comes to people who are overly assertive, I might end up having a bad impression, so between the two, I’ll probably be drawn more to the shy person??”

32. As expected, it’s only during GW (Golden Week) that the train is really packed. Furthermore, there are many couples around I’m on my own today, so I feel extremely sad . (Kanashimiruki, a play with Milky’s name was used.)
    M: “I’m jealous
    You’re not alone!”
    You have me. ( ー`дー´) *shot* ”

33. Milky, would it be okay if we both made a peace sign ✌and then combined to make a W? It’s a request I want to ask you. \(//∇//)\
    M: “Sure ”

34. How about holding hands (^∀^)/\(^∀^)♪?
    M: “If you’re a small child ❤❤❤”

35. I want to take a photo with Milky’s kid ”
    M: “Ehh??? Lol.
    I have a kid??”

36. Do you want to spoil someone? Or do you want to be the one to be spoilt?
    M: “I’m fine with either ;)

37. For guys, if we want to make a pose with contact, what can be done?
    M: “The heart pose ❤
    The staff had said that the heart pose is okay. ✨”

38. The LINE messaging between me and the person I like has stopped…I wonder if there’s something I can send??
    M: “Pictures of the sky. Lol.”

39. Could it be that head pats is only exclusive to girls? If that’s the case, I’ll definitely request for that in the next 2-shot. ”
    M: “Girls really like being pat on the head eh? ”

40. Milky, do you like being pat on the head?
    M: “Depends on who it is. Haha.”

41. Milky, if you fell in love with a person that you are not supposed to fall in love with, are you the type to give up? Or are you the type that wouldn’t give up?
    M: “You mean like a married person??No matter how attractive they are, I wouldn’t fall in love with them in the first place. ✌”

42. Milky, do you prefer a guy who is good at sports or a guy that is good at his studies?
    M: “I’m fine with either. ❤”

43. When it comes to love relationships, what age range do you target in your partner?
    M: “I don’t view a person based on their age, so I don’t know, but I do like people who are older than me.
    I’m really only still 21.”

44. Miyuki-chan, if you were a regular girl, would you want to be in a relationship?
    M: “Naturally yes. ;)

45. Milky, between an ikemen and a NMB otaku, which would you prefer?! ❤️
    M: “I wouldn’t know until I try talking to them ;) Lol.”

46. Milky, would you be attracted to an innocent guy?
    M: “Hmm…
    If I were to see his innocent side, my heart may skip a beat. ”

47. Recently, nothing good has been happening. I’m always doing my best, but life is hard.
    M: “I feel that life is more enjoyable when there are waves though. ”

48. M: “I realised perhaps there is more happiness when it isn’t just good things that are happening…?”

49. Milky, do you prefer being woken up by the guy in the morning or do you prefer to be the one waking him up?
    M: “I think to be woken up perhaps. *blushes*”

50. So, Milky’s life is one of mountains and valleys?
    M: “Seems like it…right? Lol.”

51. M: “The staff today said apart from making a heart shape, everything else is not allowed! Previously, I was wrong about this. I don’t really know much myself, so for those who have questions, do try asking the staff. -_-”

52. Milky, are you the type who would pick a guy based on his appearance despite him having a bad personality? Or are you the type who doesn’t pay so much attention to looks, but you look for someone with a very very good personality?
    M: “What is considered as bad personality differs from person to person though. >_<
    So, if it’s someone I think that’s good for me, I feel like I’ll be able to accept their bad parts as well ;)

53. Milky, who do you think is the funniest person in NMB?
    M: “Rika-chan.”

54. What is the individual appeals of handshakes and 2-shot events?
    M: “For handshakes, you get to have a handshake and have a bit of conversation.
    As for 2-shot events, you will get to leave with a photo as a memory. (◍•ᴗ•◍)♪”

55. Recently, my level of shyness has went up, and when eye contact is made, I end up looking away. ”
    M: “Me too. Apart from work, I’m a shy person. . It’s no good. ”

56. Milky!! If you had siblings, would you like an older brother, younger brother, older sister or younger sister?
    M: “Older brother, younger brother, older sister, younger sister. I want them all ♪.”

57. “Miyuki-chan, how were you when it came to doing your homework? When would you do it?”
    M: “At the very last minute or just not doing it. ”

58. Are you type that doesn’t mind waiting in line?
    M: “Well not really ”

59. I have broken up with my boyfriend that I have dated for 4 years…It was me who had said that we break up but I’m full of regret If this was Milky who is the same age as me, what would you do ?
    M: “I wonder why you ended up saying that~
    I think the only thing you can do is to let him know how you really feel now?”

60. When it comes to little kids, you are affectionate towards them, and when it comes to members and fans, you are considerate and kind, and inside you, there is a burning passion. You also have a side to you that is like a mischievous child though .Lol. Recently, you have been making more adult-like expressions, and it always makes my heart skip a beat. A girl with so much charm like you is really rare, you know. I don’t know anything more! The more I get to know of you, the more I’m drawn to you. But the more I know, the more I don’t know, you have a depth I still can’t fully comprehend. That’s why I want to know about you more. You’re a wonderful person. I love you.
    M: “You’re passionate even from the afternoon eh?
    Thank you *flying kiss*”

61. M: My fans not only write long messages, but I have noticed that I receive a lot of extremely passionate comments. I really thought that from looking at the comments from everyone.
    But I’m really happy. ❤”

62. Miyuki-chan… I can’t seem to bring myself to convey my feelings to the guy I like… What should I do~?
    M: “If it’s an unrequited love, you don’t have to force yourself to convey your feelings.
    The time will come when you will want to convey your feelings no matter what.❤”

63. When wanting to create a soft and tender impression, what kind of makeup would be good?
    M: “Just by using brown eyeliner and mascara lightly, it creates that tenderness. ”

64. Milky, is it fine for me to also ask you about love advice?
    M: “I don’t know if I’m able to give advice well, but I definitely won’t mind hearing about it.”

65. Milky~♡ I want to consult you about something! My son (he’s a 2nd year middle school student) has it now on his timeline that he is in a relationship! That has surfaced, so should I just keep quiet about that? Do you think it’s okay for me to talk and ask him about it?
    M: “I think it’s okay ♪
    Your son has experienced various things, and is becoming a wonderful adult.
    As a mother, you’ll begin to feel lonely but also happy. ”

66. Would you also hear it out if a guy consults you for love advice?
    M: “Sometimes when it comes to love advice, there are times when it is actually better to consult the opposite sex. ”

67. Milky Do you have a love song that you like??
    M: “Kobukuro’s Akai Ito. I have always loved that ;)
    (P.S. I also really like this, it’s a beautiful song, and the lyrics are really romantic and sweet. Lyrics here: http://www.animelyrics.com/jpop/kobukuro/akaiito.htm)

68. Miyuki-chan, back when you were in middle school and there was that boy you liked, did you ever go and talk to him?? For me now I’m can’t even look at my crush in the eye, what more speak to him!
    M: “I had unrequited love for the same boy since elementary school then, but I did not talk to him at all. Lol.”

69. Morning, afternoon and night, which do you like best?
    M: “Morning”

70. Between bread, noodles, rice, and ikemen, please rank them.
    M: “Rice is No. 1.”

71. Do you properly choose a comment to answer? Or do you choose by giving girls priority?
    M: “I send back replies to the contents of the comments I want to respond to. ”

72. Milky, I have been blocked on LINE by the person I like. Σ(ノд<) I’m sad. Please say some words to cheer me up.
    M: “You need to let go ” 

73. It’s good weather, and I’ve been working since the morning while listening to Ibiza Girl! Milky, what is your favourite NMB summer song? ☀
    M: “Bokura no Eureka ❤”

74. I confessed to the girl I liked, but she told me, “I’m entering NGT48, so I can’t date.” I want to support her, but there’s another side of me that cannot fully support her. What should I do?
    M: “Wow, it’s like a movie.
    I really understand your feelings, but there’s nothing you can do but support her. ”

75. I can’t imagine Milky riding a bike, but can you?
    M: “I can ”

76. Right at the end of AKB Sports Meet, there was SayaMilky!
    M: “Sayaka-chan came from behind, tapped my shoulders and accompanied me. How rare right? ”

77. Milky, when you casually go out, do you put on very light makeup?
    M: “When I’m on break or a rest day, I usually go about without makeup. ”

78. You don’t put on foundation either ✨?
    M: “I don’t own foundation.
    When it’s for a TV appearance or something like that, the makeup artist usually puts it on for me.”

79. Ehhh?! You go out without wearing makeup at all~~~~? ”
    Isn’t that normal?”

80. Milky, I’m supporting you. I love you. Let’s do our best together for the elections.
    M: “Just simple words eh?
    I’m happy. Thank you.”

81. Milky, what is your favourite Ikimonogakari song?
    M: “Kirari”

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  3. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    And here's translations of part 2 of Milky's 755 entries in May!
    Enjoy!!
    1. *Milky reposts something from Kawakami Chihiro/Chihihi’s 755*
    What aspect of Milky do you respect?
    Chihihi: “The way she always thinks about her juniors and gives us advice! Her performances are also really amazing. It’s the embodiment of my respect!
    M: “I never knew she thought of me like that.
    I’m really surprised So happy. ”

2. *Milky reposts something from Tanigawa Airi’s 755*
    Since when have you been addressing Milky as Miyuki-chan?!
    Airi: “From around 2 years ago maybe? ”

3. *Another Airi post*
    So how much do you like Milky?!
    Airi: “I have never said it, but actually, I like her quite a lot ”
    M: “Out of the juniors, it’s probably only Airi that calls me Miyuki-chan. ♡
    She’s really interesting, and just really the best.
    I want to go karaoke with her. Lol.”

4. M: “Yesterday I watched Anohana and cried
    Everyone should watch it. ”

(It’s an anime series, but there is also an anime movie.)

5. Menma I love Ano Hana!! I’m happy to know that Miyuki-chan loves it too
    M: “Menma is just way too adorable and lovely. I want to meet Menma. ”
    (Menma is the main character in Ano Hana)

6. I want to meet Milky, but I also want to meet Menma. Poppo (another Ano Hana character) as well!
    M: “This is the first time I cried so much over an anime.
    Everyone do watch Ano Hana!”

7. As for me, I really cried over Wolf Children (Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki) ”
    M: “Me too!!!
    I really recommend that as well ( ´•ω•`)❤”

8. Yukihatsu is really cool isn’t he?
    M: “Yes ✨”
    (Yet another Anohana character)

9. Airi: “I watched Ano Hana, and cried. It’s the best!”
    M: “Eh, you too?? Lol.”

10. My lecture is uninteresting and making me sleepy. What should I do at times like these??
    M: “You should take out your portable DVD player, plug in your earphones and watch something you like. (◍•ᴗ•◍)♪”

11. Milky, what flowers do you like?
    M: “Sunflowers and cosmos.”

12. Milky, why did you decide to watch Ano Hana yesterday?? When I heard about you watching it, I was really happy. ✨”
    M: “That’s because it was recommended to me by Riichan.”

13. Home Alone is really funny. Have you watched it before?
    M: “It was really fun to watch, and made me shed tears. It was a good story. ❤”

14. Milky, have you ever been to the chocolate factory? It’s interesting. ”
    M: “I have (◍•ᴗ•◍)♪”

15. Milky, what is your favourite ice cream?
    M: “Cookies and cream.♡”

16. Milky, I think you’re the sexiest in NMB.
    M: “Ehh >_< Not at all. >_<”

17. Then you’re the biggest baby.
    M: “Not that either!!”

18. M: “Now I’m going to go shopping with Reinyan and Saeppi. ♪”

19. Miyuki-chan, is there anything you would like to try asking everyone? Lol. From trivial things to serious things, keep the questions coming!
    M: “Questions from me to everyone huh ✨
    Sounds like a good idea~”

20. M: “Is there someone you like? (Saying Milky is not counted. Lol. I’m happy about that but that will inevitably cause the conversation to end. ) ”

21. There is ~❤ It’s a person that’s two classes away. I love Milky too ”
    M: “Kya ”

22. “There is. I love my husband. ♥(´,,•ω•,,) In the future, I think I won’t be able to pick between my own children and their papa. ”
    M: “Waaaa
    What happiness ❤”

23. I love my mama.
    M: “So cute ♡”

24. I love Miyuki-chan’s mother.
    M: “I wonder why?? Lol.”

25. I want to be in love! Whether it’s someone having an unrequited love or someone in love, they’re really adorable right?!!! I wonder how I can be in love…I wish there was someone I liked…
    M: “Hmm…that’s true.
    Growing to like someone from your heart, it’s something like a miracle!”

26. Aika said on 755 she wants to line up in Milky’s lane!!!!
    M: “Lol.
    I want her to come ”

27. *Milky reposts something from Nishimura Aika*
    Do you like Milky??
    Aika: “I love her I think that warm and fuzzy feeling she exudes is her charm. ♪♪
    The way she talks and all, I really feel that she’s THE IDOL, and I admire that!!”

28. *Reposts another Aika post*
    Aika-chan, if you were a NMB fan and went for a handshake, whose lane would you line up at?
    Aika: “Milky-san!”

29. Paruru: “Oyasumirurun”
    M: “Oyasumirurun.
    Oyasuparurun.”

(They’re just playing puns with their name and saying good night/oyasumi)

30. Paruru: “Hima. Himaachun”
    (Free/available. Paruru is using a pun with Maachun’s name.)
    M: “I want to become sleepy. ”

31. Milky!!! Do you know Mahiro-chan from Fairies? Seems like she likes you ❤
    M: I do.
    She often says that she likes me. It makes me extremely happy.
    She’s cute!”

32. I’m only still a middle school student so I can only vote a little for you, but even if it’s just a bit, it’ll be good if I can be Miyuki-chan’s strength. ☺
    M: “Due to various circumstances, you’re really supporting me through various means. Thank you for your love. ”

33. What aspect do you like about Saeppi?
    M: “She’s a beauty, she’s quick to fall into laughter, and from the way she laughs, you feel like you want to laugh along. And she’s surreal.”

34. Milky, what unit song would you like to try doing with Paruru?
    M: “Kimi to Boku no Kankei ✨”

35. Miyuki-chan, are there times where you think you want your hair short again???
    M: “To be honest, when my hair was short, it was more comfortable. So there are times I do feel tempted to cut it.”

36. You’ll look lovely with any hairstyle, so anything is ok.
    M: “You’re spoiling me. ”

37. Both of us husband and wife, and our 5-year-old son are supporting you Milky! There are people from your Mama’s generation who support you!
    M: “I’m really happy!!
    Mama ”

38. Four of us in the family – Papa, Mama, and our 2 daughters; everyone voted for you. ✌✌✌✌ We’re hoping that the 6th of June will be the best day for you.
    M: “The whole family
    Thank you very much ”

39. *This was when Milky ended her concurrency with SKE, and she reposted something from Matsui Jurina’s 755*
    What sort of presence is Milky to Jurina? ✨
    Jurina: “A healing presence. ✨ Even the times when I was feeling really nervous…Milky would notice it, and in a kind, gentle voice, she would call out to me. Milky would then tell me it’s okay, and thanks to that, I’m really able to think that things will turn out all right!! Even when I’m panicking until I feel like there’s no room to breathe, just by having Milky nearby, I am able to calm down…Well…everyone knows what I mean right?? Lol. Anyhow, the atmosphere Milky has, the airs she possesses, is just amazing.”
    M: “Jurina-san…I also wrote this in my blog, but while Jurina has a really empowering presence, she also is prone to acting spoilt. However, whenever she’s in SKE, the aura she has in just pulling everyone together is just amazing. I’ve been really lucky for I got to see so many different sides of Jurina-san.”

40. *Milky reposts again from Jurina’s 755*
    On Twitter, Milky referred to Jurina as “Juririn” o(^_^)o
    Jurina: “Milky ”

41. Milky, when you’re eating sushi, do you eat it with soy sauce? Or you don’t? As for me, I don’t as I want to eat the fish in its original taste. So how about you Milky~ ?!
    M: “I do. ”

42. What are your favourite colours?
    M: “Pale pink and white.”

43. Milky, if you were to be born again, would you want to be a guy? Or a girl again??
    M: “A guy. ♪”

44. Milky, good morning. (*´-`) What do you do to kill time on the train? Apart from sleeping. Lol.
    M: “I read. ”

45. So you said that if you were to be reborn again, you would want to be a guy. So if you were to become a guy, what is the first thing you would want to do? Would it be…picking up girls after all?! Or kabedon ⤴
    M: “I want to do sports!”

46. Milky Good morning ✨ By what age would Milky like to get married? From a sixth year elementary school girl
    M: “Elementary 6th year!!
    How cute
    My ideal and reality would probably be different.
    But I would like to get married by the time I’m 30 ❤”

47. Milky, from the books you’ve been reading recently, is there anything you recommend?
    M: “At the moment, I’m in the middle of reading this book called Sapphire by Minato Kanae ✨”

48. Milky, when you have your own kids in the future, what would you make them learn?
    M: “If it’s a boy, sports.
    If it’s a girl, calligraphy.”

49. Please tell me, what is your favourite Acchan song? ✨
    M: “Seventh Chord.”

50. Miyuki-chan, in the summer, would you prefer going to the mountains or the sea ??
    M: “When I was a kid, I was a mountain kid, and maybe because of that, I would choose the mountains.”

51. Hey Milky. Who do you think is the greatest, biggest, strongest rival in life?
    M: “Myself.”

52. If Sayaka-chan were a guy, would she have become your boyfriend?
    M: “Nope. Haha.”

53. Milky, do you get along well with Matsui Rena-chan?
    Unexpectedly, I get along with her relatively well. ”

54. Do you listen to Aiko’s songs?
    M: “I love Kabutomushi ♡
    And I sing Boyfriend at karaoke. ”

55. What is your shoe size?
    M: “22.5 cm”
    (In Japan, they use centimetres. That’s a UK 3.5, US 5.5 if people want to know)

56. Milky, have you met up with Nana recently?
    M: “I contacted her yesterday. ”

57. Milky, between Digimon and Pokemon, which did you like playing?
    M: “I played Pokemon ”

58. Which Pokemon game did you play? Things like Pearl and Diamond?
    M: “Green, Gold & Silver, Ruby & Sapphire etc!”

59. Did you play with Tamagotchi?
    M: “I did!!!”

60. Have you played Mario Kart?
    M: “Yes!”

61. As a kid, what games did you play when you went out? Onigokko (game of tag) and all?
    M: “Every day, I rode on my bicycle
    I would go over to my friend’s house, go to the sweets shop…
    Anyhow, I was active, but I also loved indoor games.
    I guess I was probably a kid that didn’t like it when I was free and had no activities. Lol.”

62. Milky, your feet are so small~
    Just like a girl’s.
    M: “Err…I am a girl. Lol.”

63. Milky, are you being tsuntsun towards Rikanyan? Your exchanges are amusing ^_^♡
    M: “I have a tendency to act tsun towards people I get along well with.”

64. If I too could be reborn again, I would want to become a dancer like Miyuki-chan. ✨”
    M: “I am an idol ”

65. If Sayanee were the father of NMB, is Milky the mother ??
    M: “I’m baby level.”

4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

She didnt make the cut for the 42nd single :(

5. yukiring

yukiring Kenkyuusei

i wonder why...

6. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart
    She's just not relevant any more that's all

7. yukiring

yukiring Kenkyuusei

Huh. Her handshake result is like the TOP 3 of all 48g and she is not relevant anymore?

8. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I am actually really surprised she didn't make it. I can't believe that she is not relevant, there must be some other reason and I really wonder what it is..

9. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I'm guessing it's to push other members, quite a number of the SSK senbatsu didn't make it, but I can understand why for some of them, but Miyuki... I don't. It's just managements way of pushing a lot of fans away really...

10. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Ridiculous, just ridiculous. She definitely deserves to be in it. Of course she's still relevant, she's one of the two leaders of NMB and she's proven to be one of the most popular 48g members, just look at handshakes or 755 follower numbers. But I'm guessing they wanted 16-nin only because it's a homage to aitakatta. Still she should've gotten in instead of annin or renacchi.

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Well it kinda understandable, there is 16 spots. 13 spots are stable senbatsu members (including Annin), Rie returns as NGT rep which she'll probably stay there in the future, Miichan and Sae are in this single because its Takamina's grad single +10th anniversary. And it seems like they want Renacchi to replace Ricchan as a stable senbatsu (Mako, Mion or Tomu are much much better choice urghh and Annin should graduate already). I'm sure Milky will be chosen in a normal single considering Sae and Miichan wont be there in normal circumtances.

12. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    this is takamina last single. It needs to be heavily AKB oriented. They reduced sister group influence to the strict minimum, which is Sakura Sayanee and Jurina. With a 16 member line up, there's no room for anything else.

It will come back to normal after the 10th anniversary.

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    If management is putting Takamina as center for her finale, it needs to be AKB oriented. Someone really high up in SSK ranking needs to get kicked out and unfortunately it is Milky. It's not the end of the world by any means lol

14. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

if the video does not show watch the video here

I translated a segment of Teppen Radio dated 27th October when Aika was on with Milky.
    The part I translated is from around 8:57 to 10:41.
    This was the part about how Aika's friends with people from Fairies (just a brief mention) and Little Glee Monster.

Milky also talked to Aika about recently liking Little Glee Monster and watching their PV etc.

Read it here!
    Milky: You were friends with some people from Fairies and Little Glee from awhile back?
    Aika: Ah yeah that's right.
    Milky: Who is it in Fairies you're friends with?
    Aika: Fujita Miria-chan.

Milky: You know, about Little Glee...lately...they've been really...well I've been hearing about them. Their singing is really good!
    Aika: You know them??
    Milky: I do! They have a lot of good songs! Cause they've also appeared on Music Station and the other music shows.
    Aika: Yes that's right.
    Milky: So who do you know in Little Glee?
    Aika: Serina-chan and Karen-chan.
    Milky: Eh, how? They're your friends?
    Aika: You know Serina-chan, she has appeared a few times on Kanjani8's karaoke singing competition...so I follow her activities quite abit...
    Milky: Eh, wait. How did you become friends?
    Aika: Oh, we were from the same dance school (Caless).
    Milky: Ah, so she's from Osaka?
    Aika: Yes, from Kansai.
    Milky: Ehhh...You get along well?
    Aika: Yes, we do. When I go to Tokyo and if I have time, we'll go out to eat and all.
    Milky: Eh, I see! They seriously sing really well!
    Aika: Ahhh, I'll tell her for you okay?
    Milky: Ok. Ohh you know...but really, I felt like crying watching one of their music videos.
    Aika: Which one?
    Milky: Well...Suki Da, that song.
    Aika: Ah! Omotesando!
    Milky: You know how in the music video, halfway through, they begin to sing live right? You know it?
    Aika: Yes, yes I do.
    Milky: At first, I was just normally watching it, but halfway through...when they started singing it live, and like at the part around that chorus right after the bridge of the song, I felt sooo moved. Who were those two girls singing at that part...I don't remember names but Serina...does she have fair skin?
    Aika: Fair skin? That could be Karen though.
    Milky: Eh, maybe I like that girl!
    Aika: Oh really?
    Milky: The one that is quite often in front.
    Aika: Hmms the one in front...
    Milky: She got to sing the best part in that song. Like that chorus after the bridge I was talking about.
    Aika: Ahhh who was it...
    Milky: She has fair skin, and she's the kawaii type of girl appearance wise.
    Aika: Ah, wait that probably sounds like Serina.
    Milky: Eh?
    Aika: But there's a lot of fair skinned girls in the group.
    Milky: Ah, that's true. Well, never mind. Let's talk more about this later!

For those that are curious, I have actually subbed that PV Milky is talking about (Little Glee Monster/LGM's Suki Da.
    You can watch it here if you're interested:

P.S. I think Aika was being really blur because from the description, Milky was definitely referring to Serina (the girl with the blue headphones and blue dress. Cause Serina does get the best part in Suki Da haha).

But...this makes me sooooo haaaappy!! Milky is one of my top biases in NMB and 48 and Serina is my LGM oshi, so it's such a surreal feeling for me, knowing how one of my biases has developed interest in the other. It'll be nice if Aika could introduce them to each other haha.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

17. fukushima

fukushima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Thanks for sharing! :D

18. チームさや姉推し

チームさや姉推し Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    will Milky have a solo calendar this year? or is it just "pure" AKB girls from the AKB section?

19. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  20. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    oh that's what it was? I voted female even though I'm a male. I can't tell the difference between the two kanji lmao :rofl: