[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    In the second video,who is the one on the far left?I want to see if I can find my NGT oshimen(aside of Rie) and since I haven't seen much of their stuff yet,I think I'm gonna choose her as my temporary second NGTOshi!

2. Nichiyobi

Nichiyobi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    ^ Yamada Noe. She's really funny and cute <3

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  3. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
  4. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Wait, I thought Kato Minami is the center of NGT? Quite weird that she's not getting the usual sister group center push, maybe even less than what was given to Haruppi.

And on a personal note, ugh, Takakura Moeka is in? I don't really find her (that) pretty, though I guess I have to deal with it that she's a management chosen NGT front girl.

Oh wait, it's just for ONE of the units, so maybe Katomina is in another unit.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Thats the loli unit it wont even have a PV cuz its in the theater ed. Katomina will probably be in the new gen senbatsu which is the real undergirls of this single tho

6. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    The group picture is helpful because I think it really shows an idea of management rankings right now. It figures that my two clear favourites are in the back haha I have such bad luck when picking favourites bc they never turn out to be pushed girls )':

7. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I thought this blog post was so heartwarming that I had to translate it!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

No one should be stressing about favoritism right now
    So far, management seems to be experimenting and testing by trying to give everyone equal opportunities
    Even when Moeka & Noe are standing next to center in these pics, they haven't really gotten much push than say Rika, Yuka or Hinata

I like NGT48's management because they have a new method of exposing as many girls as possible at the same time, which works with NGT because most of the members are cute enough to be center, including Moeka.

Honestly, I'm surprised you're fine with Oguma while you have a problem with Moeka, because on a personal note I find Moeka super pretty with her big eyes and tiny face. If you're upset about Katomina, she will probably make undergirls or some other b-side unit.

Anyways, don't worry too much about Moeka, my bet's on Hasegawa Rena snatching center by growing up into a Mirurun, or Oguma Tsugumi pulling a Paruru lol

9. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I'm better with Tsugumin than Okappa/Mocchan. I personally don't find her cute, nor do I find Tsugumin particularly cute. But, I understand why people consider her cute. I believe that she's one of the girls who looks good from a certain angle/s and not in others, while being expressive might help. Same case for me with Katomina.

Okappa is definitely going to be the NGT center, despite not yet given as much push as, let's say, Rikatan and the others. I just hope that her character will be interesting.

10. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Yamaguchi Maho (top selling HS girl with Rika and Katomina) is last row, Oguma (new unit, Radio, Newspaper appearence) is last row as well...
    It's too early, other then Katomina being a center-ish member nothing is fixed yet. As I see it, Etsuro/management has done some really good job at having each girl do something so no one is really left behind.

11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    It's actually based on the debut live which is their VERY FIRST performance blockings when they haven't really settled on tjir ranking picks so i don't think we can really see management's ranking from that pic.

12. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't get too ahead of myself :^^;: people said the same thing about NMB48's Jo Eriko and AKB48's Takahashi Juri/Kojima Mako/Owada Nana.

No one know which girl will be the dark horse who could unexpectedly break into AKB48's senbatsu like HKT48's Sakura

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  13. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Dorks :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. eriri

eriri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I think they're priming Mocchan and the other girl up to be the next Jurina/Sakura by putting them in that unit, but the other girls like Katomina who are constantly in NGT promotion stuff are the ones they want for purely NGT front girls like Haruppi or Meru in HKT.

15. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

It's too soon to say anything now? Sakura was in because she was spectacular, she was so popular despite not being the center and actually ranked high in sousenkyo. People love her. Also...her short hair changed everything (lol im not sure). NGT girls havent achieved much anw.

16. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

I agree with @XTN, it's way too early
    you can't name someone the next Sakura/Haruppi/Meru because these girls didn't happen overnight
    Haruppi was supposed to be an Acchan 4.0
    Meru was called the second Jurina by AKiP
    Sakura was seen as another Kojiharu/Churi/Yamada Nana
    it doesn't always work out the way management prompts (Other examples: AKB48's Miion & Yuuko)

17. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I think we can say with certainty that Katomina is the one MANAGEMENT wants to push for NGT center/ace for now, right? So technically, it should be okay if we still refer to her as the center for now.

Once they start releasing their singles, NGT girls besides Kitarie start appearing in AKB senbatsu, and we fans end up NOT accepting Katomina as center, it's anybody's game from that point forward...

18. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

If Moeka is center I'm gonna revoke my stan card. She's only standing out right now cause everyone else is pretty and posh and elegant and she's none of the above. If they want to push her they can ship her to SKE as the replacement for her lookalike, Kaotan.

19. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

It's starting...
    hating 14 year old girls who haven't fully developed yet!

This is a sign. I didn't have hopes for Moeka at first, but I think I do now lmao

• Like Like x 2
  20. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

It's management's trick to make her relevant. :D If they left her alone in the back no one would have really cared about her. Shall see if she can handle the pressure. :x