Single JKT48 12th [Beginner] 2016/01/01

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Nov 1, 2015.

1. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Still bummed that Beby & Rona's not in, but kinda angry that someone said that Shani's position is higher than Michelle in this single. I mean, WTF!!! Why won't they let Michelle be the center of Team T ffs. She was the original 3rd gen ace but ever since Milen was given the center spot, Michelle only became 3rd gen/Team T's "transitional" center and never really became perma center.

2. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    [​IMG]
    Best feature from the costume
    JKT48 crowned skull badge? Awesome, for a little humble supremacy[hehe].

3. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I hope they could make an MV without using some boring and plain concept like they did on Kazewa, something cool like SNH did with their beginner :^O^:

4. RoseInProse

RoseInProse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    That would depend on how big the budget is and if they have corporate sponsors who are willing to spend good money on them.

5. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I'm hoping that this single will have the similar impact like RIVER..

And a decent MV too

6. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    2016 :O ? Isit confirm ?
    That Kinda Long Ya Know :/

Hoping Theres A DangDut Version Of It too

7. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

I cant imagine beginner dangdut version. please dont. haha,,,

8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Yeah, me too. Just give the unit Junjou U-19 or Virginity or smth that would be cool

9. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

A game simulation MV, perhaps?

10. dan

dan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    yes... it was announced that 12th single launch in 1/1/2016, after 4th Anniversary concert LIVE.

hahaha, me too... sound little hillarious. :^^;:
    Kitagawa Kenji seems suit to Dangdut Version

11. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I guess the coupling would includes dangdut unit again, maybe JKT band and still no 4gulali:(

12. G-9

G-9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhanilaksani
    hoping for a great mv due to long interval of time to its release day... and great track list too

• Like Like x 1
  13. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Agreed. The song is wack (granted, River was also wack, but at least it has some endearing qualities), but as long as Jeje is in senbatsu, all is good.
    Now that she is the leader of the band (which is frankly the most amazing thing that ever happened in JKT48), I hope she makes it to subsequent senbatsus.

I don't mind Baby or Ghaida missing this one as they'll be swapped in again in future senbatsus, I am very sure of that.
    But Rona... I am now doubtful if she'll ever make another appearance in future senbatsus. They should've gotten her as the lead singer of the band. Frankly, Kinal is not needed and while she has a good voice, if they want two main singers (Shanju + 1), Rona is a much better singer.
    At some point management should put Frieska in. Before she graduates. In theory there are only 4 members that should appear in all singles: Melody, Haruka, Veranda and Nabilah. If you consider the captains as a shoo-in then add Shania and Kinal. That's 6. Surely it's possible to sneak Frieska in one of the 10 available slots.

• Like Like x 1
  14. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    I don't think being the leader of the band guarantee her spot in future senbatsu. Let's just cherish the moment while it last ;)

15. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    LOL while I think you are most probably right, I hope the band thing actually becomes very successful and the management would have no choice but to put Jeje in most of the next singles. She can be swapped out for some of them no problem.

16. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    The dangdut unit is successful too but we don't see Dhike/Naomi/Sendy/Chikariina back in senbatsu

17. dan

dan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    maybe JKT48 Band, especially Jeje as the lead just want 1st generation member. Even tough, I agree that Ayen should be one of jkt band main singer. Shanju can get soft voice and Ayen get rock voice in harmony. sure it will really cool

I remember in a video before about Melody and Frieska. Mel said that if one of them will graduate, so both of them will graduate together. Honestly, I want to see Frieska and Melody in one single together. :cry:

18. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I have feeling they will included Nagiichi, Zetsumetsu and Melon Juice in this single as team song

19. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Actually JKT's senbatsu is almost fixed, that's why the member rotation for this single is not as many as the past singles

We have:

The 6 members you mentioned before
    Yuvia & Viny 2 KIII perma reps
    Michelle & Shani(now that Andela is gone) 2 T perma reps
    Elaine the new push
    Ayana who seems to regain her push back

That leaves 3 spots left, possibly 2 if they have future plans for Yona & Lidya or if they put Sisil out because she can't do the dance(?)

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ my bet JOT want to push Sisil/Lidya as another K3 representation, like Tata and Naomi before shuffle, but Sisil kissing photo leaked (tho i don't know if the photo is real or not) so they drop her from this senbatsu