1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Awie

Awie Kenkyuusei

my first post .. .let me put up my beginner fancam .. .;)

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

Halloween Night handshake event mini concert.

JKT48 band:
    Shania - Guitar & Vocal
    Dhike - Guitar
    Jessica Veranda - Bass
    Jeje - Drum
    Kinal - Vocal
    Gaby - Keyboard

also dangdut unit, 4 duren:

(Mod edit/note: the same Youtube links are posted 2 messages above)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2015
  3. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    so, it seems that Nabilah will be the first one to get a "solo album"

translation:
    The soundtrack of Sunshine Becomes you will be released soon on CD and iTunes. Each song will be sung by Nabilah.

Attached Files:

• hs.jpg
      hs.jpg
      File size:
      50.1 KB
      Views:
  4. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

From the trailer, somehow it kinda reminded me of Nodame Cantabile ... that comical kick in particular lol.

Sambalado is officially stuck in my head. And wow Dhike so cool playing guitar. Hope they get to cover some classic Dewa19 songs.

YAY for Yokoso 2. I hope they can take some new members for the trip and more interesting games (no stopwatch pls).

5. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Sambalado is one of my favorite dangdut songs (I don't know many though, I've been introduced to dangdut thanks to Chikarina's first performance) and 4 Duren slayed it! Very good performance!

6. dan

dan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Dhike will be reaaaally busy with 4 duren and jkt48 band. I'm not disappointed even she was not in senbatsu. :blush:

umm... do you think jkt48 band will have their own name? jkt48 band not to catchy to hear

7. ants

ants Kenkyuusei

after i have single HN, InsyaAllah i will buy single 'begineer' next years :D, i don't know how to say i'm feeling about this. i realy like senbatsu seifuku, sub unit (4duren n jkt48 band), even the senbatsu 'badge' really awesome for me :D, if compare to other sister with cute image. jkt it's little different image for me.

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    JKT have this cool image since they have this crazy aura when they danced something energic like UZA.

• Like Like x 1
  9. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    After AKB and NGT, now JKT launch their LINE official account. Check it out, although nothing posted yet.

10. ants

ants Kenkyuusei

wow great. after long time i'm search and the result nothing, n the last i know jkt not yet 'line' official account. and today it's created. thanks for info @oniqlo .

• Like Like x 1
  11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Wait,there's a Yokoso 2?

• Like Like x 1
  12. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

They didn't specifically say Yokoso 2. But from the announcement the VTR was playing footage of Yokoso and later Melody said something like "we had a show about visiting Japan last time and we will do that again" or something like that.

• Like Like x 1
  13. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    I always thought that if they ever come up with a band concept that Ghaida was going to be the drummer, considering she (supposedly) took lessons from Burgerkill. And Jeje would either take up guitar or bass (considering Gaby's a decent keyboard player and Jeje's the most musically inclined member who's able to pick up another instrument). But I never knew Jeje was up to trying the drums, I always thought she just messed around with it.

But you made a fair point, Ghaida never showed her chops. From the performance, Jeje was decent enough. Can Ghaida do what Jeje did? We need videos of her playing the drums.

And yeah Kinal's really not needed. Shania can do the lead vocal just fine.

14. ants

ants Kenkyuusei

if 4gulali the leader is haruka, n jkt48 band is jeje, and anyone know who is leader 4duren (dangdut) ???, it's sendy or somebody (dhike, siti or naomi) ???
    i'm sory it's is out off topic :)

15. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ^ I am quite it would be Sendy, at least by performance which clearly her dominant.

16. ants

ants Kenkyuusei

@oniqlo .. i see, i just remember when i'm reading about 'review' MC on theater. at moment with topic 'if some day, u can have opportunity for created sub group/unit. which member will be u chosen'. at moment sendy take rica leyona(graduated) as a partner. her friendship at jkt for sub group with genre dangdut.

and i think 1 her dream to take dangdut to another level it's reach. but not with rica, and she take 1st sub unit on jkt48 going to 'variety show' alone.

the other side, no one member 4duren as 'main' senbatsu for 'beginner' single next years.
    are 4duren will be always 'senbatsu' for genre 'dangdut' for next single ??... (after HN, n are including beginner and so on..) ???

17. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

Random thoughts.

Suddenly remember the MC during AKB×JKT concert. Dhike asked Kitarie whether she looked like any of the Japanese artist. Kitarie said Dhike looked like Shiina Ringo. Then I kinda shout: "Yeahh, Shiina Ringo!" although I faintly even remember her face.

The audience, at least those around me, seemed clueless, don't know who she is. Dhike also didn't know. At that time, I thought, gosh how can you all not know her. Then I realized that I'm surrounded by millenials and thought maybe I'm getting too old for this.

Shiina Ringo was a vocalist/guitarist of the band Tokyo Jihen and also a singer/songwriter. I guess if you see her in this PV, she kinda looked like Dhike with her guitar.

If you don't find any similarities, then blame Kitarie.

//end random thoughts.

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    what came up my mind during that mc was, Dhike trying to make Kitarie or the other AKB member to say that she looks like Eir Aoi,since fans often said so..but Kitarie thinks otherwise :p

19. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

Tbh, I didn't know who Eir Aoi was until I read somewhere about her and Dhike. She does look more like Dhike. Shiina Ringo is more mainstream though. Maybe it's a generation gap haha.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Both of them looked similar to her lol. I would say Eir Aoi too, if someone ask.