Stage AKB48 Special Stages (September 2015 ~ )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Sep 2, 2015.

1. CherryBonchan

CherryBonchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Last night's Naachan seitansai was all sorts of hilarious; primarily it was the worst oshicam I've ever seen? Like, the entire stream felt like an EXTREME CLOSEUP of Naachan's face LOL, which completely negates her dance moves & all the body language on stage she's put hours into :/ laughably bad

The real winner of last night though was the Soichiro MC, starring Tanahara Soichiro

tanaharaosoichiro.png

Not only was this the first curveball, but Naachan forgot her mic [on her seitansai no doubt!]. The debate, iirc, was on "which would you rather confess to: an ikemen with a bad personality or someone ugly with a good personality [I believe? Idk my japanese is garbage]. ANYWAY, Ayana was SO into her answer, she flipped her card OVER the table LOL. Things got so heated at one point, almost everyone was standing, screaming, pointing fingers LOL. Oh, and then finally getting a chance to talk, the MC end music cutoff Rena IMMEDIATELY LOL. I really wish someone will upload it, so everyone can see stuff like this:

ami going in.jpg

WOW, that's exciting-- giving Umeta the solo & Wcenter... NICE [too bad it's the shortest stage, so WHO KNOWS how many times she'll actually be able to under for Yuihan LOL]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
  2. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @CherryBonchan Fully agree about oshicam. Who is interested if she got blackhead or acne? And the other girls? Even if it was her seitansai there is still 15 more girls on stage. I quit looking and had only the sound going.

3. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Clearly you are, since you were the first one to mention it lol.

It's a shame that the oshicam was really bad this time around... Naachan is a really good performer and she deserves to be better known.

4. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I disagree - Okaro had a really clear voice without much vibrato, so it's good for either end of the spectrum, especially seeing as they adjusted the key for Yuihan.

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I totally agree, it was the first time I really noticed her...pretty much ever. She's just not that interesting to me normally but her new hairstyle makes her stand out a lot, and it looks great on her.

@CherryBonchan: Temodemo is overused in general, not just for the special stages. You hear it in practically every concert, every RH, and in many stages - it's one of AKB's most famously overplayed non-A-side songs, right up there with Heart Gata Virus. Temodemo is an amazing song but kinda wanna see something else after seeing it so many times. Still, the cute version in the new SP stage was different enough to be justified.

@kimunlimited: Ah, thanks for the link there, so that's what happened.

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Meh. I am good for another thousand or so performances of Temodemo. :D

7. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    Hahah I had to quote this because I too don't mind at all for another thousand or so performances of said song xD I kinda liked this last stage but my fave was definitely the third one.

8. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Can someone link me the Oshi-Cam of the stage?

9. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    *comes flying by*

I am really enjoying the special stages, I am happy to again be watching AKB48 LOD's, these stages have been fun to me, mixing up the old songs, pushing members who normally get no push, most enjoyable.

• Like Like x 1
  10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @admiraltolokus! Welcome back! Good to see you enjoying stages again. And got another girl to cheer on.:v:

Shh. the mods don't like when we link to "easily purchased content" on S48. Though it is easily argued getting a DMM subscription is not an easy process at all for those outside of Japan.

Also, there was no Oshi-cam for the stage you are asking about.

11. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    I finally watched the new special stage.

I am disappointed with the set list, also disappointed with Yuihan for the Bug Ballad. Someone with a much stronger and more powerful singing voice is needed for it. Its a good selection of girls in this one I think, except for one or two including Yuihan. Bu that is my assessment of it. Also as to the others and what they have said, First Rabbit is being overused yep.

12. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    is this really the song? I tried to look this up at the wiki, but it won't show up..

EDIT:
    Found it already! Turns out that it just that it still hasn't got a page yet...

13. fuyuchan1609

fuyuchan1609 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ogino Yuka
    So when are the shonichi for each team (A,K,B,4, etc) ? Will there be new stages (like A7 or K7) or they will do revivals?

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Check the main list of threads in this section and you'll see everyone is doing revivals except for Team A, who's supposed to debut a new stage in... February?

15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    On Sunday there is two Soichiro stages and at the same day there is HS event. Does this happen often?

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Not for individual handshake or 2-shot events. But for National Events? Sure, it happens. The events this weekend are the special album "lottery events" I haven't checked the blog, but I am guessing it will mainly be the top senbatsu members participating. No reason not to have a theater show.

17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @Cristafari Ok, you may be right. Senbatsu members are very rare at Theater stages and so also in Soichiro stage.

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I'm pretty sure the members participating in that HS this weekend are the members for the 10th anniversary event (i.e. all the 1st through 3rd gen + top senbatsu and select pushes) as listed here:
    http://48g.jp/news_handshake/6518

So, the only conflicts with any special stage would be Miichan, Yuria, Renacchi, Juri, and Yuihan, and they barely perform anyway.

19. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    So, there's no announcement regarding the Senshuuraku of some stages? It's been so long since the 1st Special...

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They'll probably go on for a couple more months I think.
    Team A isn't debuting its new stage until February, if they stop these stages now many of those girls would have nothing to do lol